The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will there be a welcome in the hillsides?

5 posters

Go down

Will there be a welcome in the hillsides? Empty Will there be a welcome in the hillsides?

Post by Huwball Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:51 pm

After, what was, lets say a controversial decision, do you think it will be a while before mr Rolland will be supervising games in Wales?

I for one hope so furious

Huwball

Back to top Go down

Will there be a welcome in the hillsides? Empty Re: Will there be a welcome in the hillsides?

Post by iso Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:52 pm

I've forgiven him.

iso

Back to top Go down

Will there be a welcome in the hillsides? Empty Re: Will there be a welcome in the hillsides?

Post by Huwball Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:56 pm

I don't think as a nation we can! We now know how new zealanders fealt with Barnes (albeit they were completely robbed) Whistle

Huwball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Personally I'm already getting over it, we had our chances to win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:58 pm

I assumed you were talking about Warburton. He put Wales into the difficult position, not Rolland. He was just following the laws.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Is there a referee that everyone respects anymore?! Have to say I thought Steve Walsh was excellent for the Eng v France game. He or Owens deserves the final.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:00 pm

EnglishReign wrote:Is there a referee that everyone respects anymore?! Have to say I thought Steve Walsh was excellent for the Eng v France game. He or Owens deserves the final.
Completely agree about Walsh. It's strange how he now seems like the best around with excellent game control. Who knew? Shocked Owens just annoys me, with his grating voice but he's not a bad ref.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:05 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
EnglishReign wrote:Is there a referee that everyone respects anymore?! Have to say I thought Steve Walsh was excellent for the Eng v France game. He or Owens deserves the final.
Completely agree about Walsh. It's strange how he now seems like the best around with excellent game control. Who knew? Shocked Owens just annoys me, with his grating voice but he's not a bad ref.

It's a surprising one, isn't it? Haha, know what you mean about Owens but I did laugh when he asked "what part of wait don't you understand?! Do you want to play 16 men?!" to the Samoan hooker before a lineout!

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by lauriehow Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Joubert looks the best ref to me.....but Wales will get a huge welcome in the hillsides

lauriehow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:12 pm

EnglishReign wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:

It's a surprising one, isn't it? Haha, know what you mean about Owens but I did laugh when he asked "what part of wait don't you understand?! Do you want to play 16 men?!" to the Samoan hooker before a lineout!
Yeah, Owens does come out with some funny stuff. I remember once (I think it was Blues/Ospreys last season) when he had a right go at the front rows saying something like "you're here to scrummage, if you can't do that properly we'll find someone else who will". He's like a school teacher sometimes Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:55 pm

It is all South Africa's fault!

Here me out,

If SA had won last week then Joubert wouldnt have been able to ref that game, so we would have had Joubert reffereeing this morning instead,

Joubert is currently the best ref in the world and is now gaurenteed a final bar a disaster tommorow to match todays.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum