The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quins 2nd team beat Sale

4 posters

Go down

Quins 2nd team beat Sale Empty Quins 2nd team beat Sale

Post by george doors Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:19 pm

8 from 8 for the mighty Quins. Who will be the first to beat them? If any team can that is.

george doors

Back to top Go down

Quins 2nd team beat Sale Empty Re: Quins 2nd team beat Sale

Post by yappysnap Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:38 am

Am well pleased with that. Sale seemed to have us figured out last season but this time round it sounds like we just had too much all over the park for them.

Well done to Stegmann on the hatrick, he looks like another bright young Eng qualified wing to watch out for.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveM Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Stegmann's recovery from two very serious injuries is extremely heartening. With Chisholm and Smith as well Quins really have winger worted.

And Trayfoot outstanding at 8. Quins really have a lot of good English 8s. Some other clubs should try to lure one or two of them away (OT: I thought Ed Jackson at London Welsh looked a future AP player).

What Quins have done is very impressive. Can they keep it up?

DaveM

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:35 am

That we don't know Dave, the matches are only going to get tougher from here and as winter draws in we'll lose some of our key advantages and our biggest weaknesses will become more prominent.

I only hope we build enough of a foundation for ourselves now and come March we're still fighting for top 4 and not top 6.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Cumbrian Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:07 pm

DaveM wrote:Stegmann's recovery from two very serious injuries is extremely heartening. With Chisholm and Smith as well Quins really have winger worted.

And Trayfoot outstanding at 8. Quins really have a lot of good English 8s. Some other clubs should try to lure one or two of them away (OT: I thought Ed Jackson at London Welsh looked a future AP player).

What Quins have done is very impressive. Can they keep it up?

I used to watch Jackson play for Bath United in the 'A' League, he always looked to have potential. I was a bit surprised when he left to be honest. Looks like he's going about building a career in a good way though.
Cumbrian
Cumbrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down