The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Nash, HHH, The Rock and Foley rumours

+4
TwisT
HitmanOwl
ADMIN
Lex-Express
8 posters

Go down

Kevin Nash, HHH, The Rock and Foley rumours Empty Kevin Nash, HHH, The Rock and Foley rumours

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 12:44 pm

Is this really the future for the WWE???

Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash, HHH, The Rock and Foley rumours Empty Re: Kevin Nash, HHH, The Rock and Foley rumours

Post by Lex-Express Tue 25 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

yep it would seem that way, but my question is will the people that are always knocking Tna for all the old timers there tar their beloved WWE with the same brush....I doubt it

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash, HHH, The Rock and Foley rumours Empty Re: Kevin Nash, HHH, The Rock and Foley rumours

Post by ADMIN Tue 25 Oct 2011, 1:07 pm

The Rock is 39, he's hardly Flair v Hogan.

And I don't think you'll find anyone that will stick up for WWE on this Nash v HHH story.

Foley hasn't even signed yet, if he does it looks like it won't be in a predominant wrestling role.

Instead perhaps of thinking of what WWE are doing with these guys you should instead look at what they are instead doing with FCW and the likes of Claudio Castagnoli, Jon Moxley, Tyler Black and hopefully Chris Hero all coming through, this is what the future is going to be and it's a future that looks very promising indeed.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 25 Oct 2011, 1:11 pm

@hero

I'm sure its the present? And at this point the main man is hhh. The biggest POP was for Cena saying The Rock.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 25 Oct 2011, 1:17 pm

HitmanOwl wrote:@hero

I'm sure its the present? And at this point the main man is hhh. The biggest POP was for Cena saying The Rock.

Then surely the problem is the fans yearning for the past generation, regardless if a new generation haven't been built up correctly by the wwe. As the saying goes, you give the fans what they want.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Tue 25 Oct 2011, 1:26 pm

Hero wrote:The Rock is 39, he's hardly Flair v Hogan.

And I don't think you'll find anyone that will stick up for WWE on this Nash v HHH story.

Foley hasn't even signed yet, if he does it looks like it won't be in a predominant wrestling role.

Instead perhaps of thinking of what WWE are doing with these guys you should instead look at what they are instead doing with FCW and the likes of Claudio Castagnoli, Jon Moxley, Tyler Black and hopefully Chris Hero all coming through, this is what the future is going to be and it's a future that looks very promising indeed.

Well that told me..

In the words of Flyin Brian to Kevin Sullivan " I respect you Mr. Bookerman "

OK

Last edited by Lex-Express on Tue 25 Oct 2011, 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 25 Oct 2011, 1:30 pm

Wouldn't class any of the above as the future of the company and I doubt that wwe do either, sure they maybe working angles or involved in some capacity but the future is clearly Ziggler, rhodes and some of the aforementioned fcw talent. I don't get the negativity to be honest, I'm quite happy to see the rock and Mick foley back on telly but I doubt either of them will be what the 'e' class as the future. And putting Nash up against hhh, free's punk to go after del rio and maybe a rumble win, it doesn't get me out of my seat seeing the clique going at each but it's a nice little angle that has history and could be interesting to see unfold.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Tue 25 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

You need some of the older generation around in any company but there is a massive difference between the like of Rock, Hunter and Foley who are still able to put on a good match and get fans in the arena and Hogan and Flair who are shadows of their former selves

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 25 Oct 2011, 3:07 pm

Plus, even though I don't think the Rock is past it, by booking him and possibley Foley and Nash in tag/survivor matches, they are covering all the bases in regards to them not being able to perform to the highest standard. It lets others take the weight.

Having Flair v X or Hogan v X in a singles matches is just asking for trouble.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 25 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

I think at the moment WWE is better than it has been for years, we might actually be seeing new guys being pushed into the main event, and although we have guys like Kevin Nash back, at least he isn't being focused on.

And I am sure most of us were delighted when The Rock came back, and it's only since he has had very sporadic appearances that the positivity surrounding him stopped, but I am glad the WWE hasn't made him too important.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Tue 25 Oct 2011, 4:26 pm

WWE has confirmed on their website that Mick Foley will be appearing at the November 14th three-hour RAW Supershow from Boston. Up until this week, only the TD Garden in Boston had announced Foley.

So Foley more likely to be at survivor series??

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down