The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest Career Achievement

+15
bogbrush
CaledonianCraig
yloponom68
zx1234
time please
eraldeen
laverfan
sirfredperry
88Chris05
noleisthebest
Tenez
barrystar
Positively 4th Street
Mad for Chelsea
legendkillar
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Greatest Career Achievement

Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 8 ]
Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 29

Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Empty Greatest Career Achievement

Post by legendkillar Thu 27 Oct 2011, 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tennis Fans. What for you is the Greatest Career Achievement?? Only one vote. Muahahahaha

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Greatest Career Achievement - Page 3 Empty Re: Greatest Career Achievement

Post by time please Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:31 pm

It's just belatedly occured to me that you had to be joking - right? Please say it is so.

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Positively 4th Street Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:37 pm

Djoker is in Nadal's head wrote:216 weeks at no. 2 ranked for Rafael nadal. The best no. 2 tennis player in the history of the game.

Do you know who has the record for consecutive weeks at #3? Clue - it is related to your username.

Positively 4th Street

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:39 pm

Wow. Just want to say thanks for your votes and comments. Interestingly good to see that Laver and Navratilova got some votes. I see that the Swiss Maestro has lead the way. It shows the enormity of his achievements and the respect for them by the tennis fans of this forum. Nadal and Sampras not scoring any votes given that they are the closest to Federer in the achievement stakes.

I for one have been lucky to see most of these achievements and witness them. My only shame is not to have seen the Laver achievement or the Borg achievement Sad

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney92 Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:43 pm

I was close to going for Federer but I had to choose Navrativola. She won so many trophies and over such a long period of time. It was tough for me to vote against Federer being such a fan but it had to be done.

Barney92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3