The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can West Ham win two premier league matches in a row this season?

4 posters

Go down

Can West Ham win two premier league matches in a row this season? Empty Can West Ham win two premier league matches in a row this season?

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:12 pm

A chance to do it today against Stoke. But with our defence will probably need 3 goals to win the match..

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Can West Ham win two premier league matches in a row this season? Empty Re: Can West Ham win two premier league matches in a row this season?

Post by Adam D Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Stoke are a funny side.

The problem you have is that West Ham seem shambolic in defence and Stoke are very good at set pieces.

This has the hallmarks of a high scoring game due to awful defending.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Can West Ham win two premier league matches in a row this season? Empty Re: Can West Ham win two premier league matches in a row this season?

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:35 pm

I can see you winning this one to be honest. You've looked really impressive the last few games and I think you'll survive. Too good a side to do so.

I'm going for a 2-1 West Ham win.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:39 pm

2 - 0 up after less than half an hour! Very Happy

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Very Happy 3 - 0 Outside the relegation zone, at least for a few hours

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:04 pm

a cracking result thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Shantel Jackson Boyfriend Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Stoke are awful away from home. A West Ham win was a banker result today

Shantel Jackson Boyfriend

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Watching highlights on MOTD I reckon Hitzlsperger must have one of the most powerful shots in the premiership. The force of the shot reminds me of Ray Stewart several decades ago, a defender for West Ham; not such a skilful player but he used to be very reliable at crashing/blasting penalties....

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Corporalhumblebucket wrote:Watching highlights on MOTD I reckon Hitzlsperger must have one of the most powerful shots in the premiership. The force of the shot reminds me of Ray Stewart several decades ago, a defender for West Ham; not such a skilful player but he used to be very reliable at crashing/blasting penalties....

Dont forget Julian Dicks as well.

I am sure he once held the record for the most powerful shot (they did it on record breakers with a speed gun from memory)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Indeed how could one forget Julian Dicks Wink

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down