The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Cena - Leader of new NWO

+10
Mr Video Man
A Fine Folk.
NickisBHAFC
Celtic Warrior
Marky
theundisputedY2D2
more_awesome_than_a_ri
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
TwisT
djcc2004
14 posters

Go down

John Cena - Leader of new NWO Empty John Cena - Leader of new NWO

Post by djcc2004 Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:53 pm

I have read various rumours recently on the net about at Survivor Series Cena will turn on the rock and turn heel to form a new NWO with Miz and Truth and maybe nash.

People are speculating for various reasons- such as would be good for build up to match with Rock,he has now changed his look to black with the "rise above hate" slogan, and the use of Nash and his old NWO music, and that its all going to be part of "the bigger picture"

Whilst i am one of Millions who think cena needs this heel turn i dont think it will happen at survivor series, but surley it must happen at some point and think the lead up to WM with Rock is such a good oportunity and when it happens it will be such a mark out moment.

What are peoples thoughts on this?

how would you make him turn?

Would you brand the group as NWO? or make a new stable? what would you call this?

personally i wouldnt use the NWO gimmick as think it would be better with somthing new and fresh

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

John Cena - Leader of new NWO Empty Re: John Cena - Leader of new NWO

Post by TwisT Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:59 pm

I would turn him AT WrestleMania.

Adults love to hate him anyway, but the kids love him. So think of the hate he would receive if The Rock beats him at Mania, in his home town. Then just as they go to shake hands (in the usual Mania ending love-off), Cena kicks him in the gut and beats the crap out of him.

That would garner massive heat, and pave the way to a new era post WM.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:02 pm

If he's ever to turn, it needs to be at the expense of The Rock - he's the only guy "face" enough to destroy Cena's reputation.

I wouldn't touch the NWO stuff - no need to re-hash old gimmicks. And I wouldn't have him with Miz and Truth. They are great as a two-piece, and it wouldn't make much sense after the beatdowns they have given him.

Though personally, I don't think a heel-turn will happen before Wrestemania. They'll want the Rock vs Hogan effect of the split crowd at Wrestlemania. Though I agree with Twist - that AT Wrestlemani it could be absolutely huge!

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by more_awesome_than_a_ri Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Just to add to the speculation, before he did th salute on his way to the ring did Cena do the Kliq sign?

more_awesome_than_a_ri

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:38 pm

His heel turn should definitely happen at Wrestlemania (if it happens of course) but they'll need to build up some faces for him to umm....face after the event.

A big part of why Stone Cold's heel turn back in 2001 failed was because he didn't have a strong babyface to feud with - The Rock left to film a movie, Triple H (the next pick) got injured, the Undertaker had feuded with Austin numerous times before and Jericho & Benoit were pushed as a tandem.

If Cena turns at the expense of the Rock then they'll need guys to fill in until the Rock returns again - there's a rumour that there will be another John Cena v The Rock match at Summerslam 2012.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:47 pm

The definitive list of people for heel Cena to work with after The Rock;

Randy Orton

Any questions?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Another Rock v Cena match could work, simply because the dynamics would have changed. That would be straight heel v face. WM should, like ED says, divide the crowd like Rock v Hogan.

Like you say Y2D2, this is where it gets messy. Straight after WM, who do you expect your faces to be??? Apart from Punk in the anti-hero role and Orton, there is pretty much no-one.

What would be interesting is if in the time between now and WM, if any faces get built up or if any notable heels turn (Ziggler, or my shout, The Miz). If we see this happening, maybe a Cena heel turn at WM would be a distinct possability.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:12 am

They are currently pushing Sheamus and *ahem* Mason Ryan as faces. (HAHA!)

Sheamus could be a beleivable face by then. Fair enough he's not near the Cena/Orton Level of popularity, but if they continue the push he is receiving right now then he could be close.

Saying that, I've posted before that I hope they use him to end Henry's reign of terror. That could culminate in a match at WM where he goes over Henry clean and is free to take on Cena after the event?

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:12 am

I agree turn him heel at mania. At the build up to maina i would see signs that Cena is displeased with some fans mainly cheering for the Rock e.g. tweets, facebook stauts etc

I still think Rock and Cena will turn on one and other at Survivor Serise later in the month.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:15 am

Surely this won't get the reaction of The Rock v Hogan match due to the fact its in The Rocks home town of Miami?
Being 80%+ will be cheering The Rock

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:02 am

he did it for the rock........anyway back to the subject. i dont think the wwe would take the risk of making their #2 best seller at the minute a heel because then the kids would be crying and wouldnt watch anymore so the wwe merchandise sales would go down along with attendances which would make them have less money..
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:38 am

Cena is worried that any heel turn could have a negative effect on the Make a wish foundation

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 am

sjh5678 I am sorry but that argument doesn't ring true, Hogan's heel turn saw the kiddies start hating him but the adult audience and teenagers loved it and bought tons of nWo merchandise.

If done right it would be massive and would see the same kind of reaction the Hogan turn got but possibly even bigger considering he is in a feud with one of the most over wrestlers of all time in The Rock. The promos would be amazing if Cena could recapture what he was doing during his rapper gimmick especially going back and forth with Rock and it would create a massive buzz in the WWE and wrestling in general.

Punks dropping pipe bombs, Awesome Truth are taking out anyone they like, Cena is a huge heel and the peoples champ is back to take him on and that is without factoring in a possible y2j return, a Kane return, a Undertaker return, a battle for the control of Raw and the rise of Henry, Rhodes and Ziggler. This could be a huge year for the WWE

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by lesnarhodgetts Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:04 pm

A HEEL TURN WOULD BE GOOD ONLY IF BROCK LESNAR MADE A RETURN TO THE 'E' AND FOUGHT JOHN CENA AND BATTERED HIM AND THEN UNDERTAKER CAME AND TRASHED THEM BOTH BUT THEN TRIPLE H CAME AND TANKED THEM WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER BUT THE KEVIN NASH PUTS THEM ALL THROUGH A TABLE COS HE IS AN ABSOLUTE TANK.

BROCK LESNAR!!!!!!!!

lesnarhodgetts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 pm

There is no need to shout fellah, oh and any chance i can get some of that crack your on?

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:29 pm

lesnarhodgetts wrote:A HEEL TURN WOULD BE GOOD ONLY IF BROCK LESNAR MADE A RETURN TO THE 'E' AND FOUGHT JOHN CENA AND BATTERED HIM AND THEN UNDERTAKER CAME AND TRASHED THEM BOTH BUT THEN TRIPLE H CAME AND TANKED THEM WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER BUT THE KEVIN NASH PUTS THEM ALL THROUGH A TABLE COS HE IS AN ABSOLUTE TANK.

BROCK LESNAR!!!!!!!!

So a heel turn would work for Cena if Lesnar returned and beat him, and the Undertaker came back and beat them both. Then HHH destroys them with a sledgehammer and then Kevin Nash puts them all through a table because he is a "tank"?

Interesting line of thought. Meanwhile back on Planet Earth......

Seriously I was all for it before you mentioned Nash putting everyone through tables. That and it seems you're a massive Lesnar fan but you have just involved him getting the crapola beaten out of him via a sledgehammer and then being bombed by a has-been through a table.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:37 pm

lesnarhodgetts wrote:A HEEL TURN WOULD BE GOOD ONLY IF BROCK LESNAR MADE A RETURN TO THE 'E' AND FOUGHT JOHN CENA AND BATTERED HIM AND THEN UNDERTAKER CAME AND TRASHED THEM BOTH BUT THEN TRIPLE H CAME AND TANKED THEM WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER BUT THE KEVIN NASH PUTS THEM ALL THROUGH A TABLE COS HE IS AN ABSOLUTE TANK.

BROCK LESNAR!!!!!!!!

Good to have you here on 606v2 Lincoln OK

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by lesnarhodgetts Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:35 am

ok, sorry i got a bit overexcited seeing as it was my first post.
I am all for a cena heel turn as i just can;t stand him face, cracking all the crap jokes, cena beating down rock at survivor series is the way i hop things will pan out

lesnarhodgetts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down