The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whose fault was it?

+8
monty junior
Bull
Belgarion of Riva
nathan
Critical_mass
Fernando
erictheblueuk
Alessandro Ciambella
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whose Fault Was The Incident?

Whose fault was it? Vote_lcap52%Whose fault was it? Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 12 ]
Whose fault was it? Vote_lcap26%Whose fault was it? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
Whose fault was it? Vote_lcap22%Whose fault was it? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 23

Whose fault was it? Empty Whose fault was it?

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Sun 30 Oct 2011, 11:48 am

Bonjourno!

What on earth were the stewards thinking of when they made the desicion to bring in Massa for a drive thru penalty? Hamilton had to be up to the side pod to make the over take. Clearly, his front wheels touch Massa's back wheels. Clearly Hamiltons fault in opinion

All the fans want is consistency and I don't see how on earth they made that decision. Even experts like M.B. and D.C. were perplexed by the out come for Massa.

Anybody agree?
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Whose fault was it? Empty Re: Whose fault was it?

Post by erictheblueuk Sun 30 Oct 2011, 11:54 am

Massa looked over saw he was there and turned in on him.

Besides Massa's no longer a racing driver

Last edited by erictheblueuk on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:01 pm

Honestly i just thought Racing Incident and seeing it since hasn't changed my mind, the only reason Felipe turned in because it was a left corner

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:02 pm

When Lewis gets punished whether us Lewis fans think its fault or not, you say more or less "it must have been his fault as thats what the stewards decided who have more information than us" - The webber/lewis incident at singapore is a prime example. Apparently it was lewis's fault for turning it.

Yet now the shoe is on the other foot, you're saying Lewis was at fault its laughable

Massa clearly saw lewis and massa turned in on him. The stewards made the right decision this time. Im not saying lewis has been innocent all season, but he's had some ridiculous decisions made against him, so its about time a decision went the other way... and rightly so this time.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:13 pm

I thought it was a racing incident leaning further towards massa's error and poor driving but to me it stinks of guilt from the stewards in not awarding hamilton another punishment. they couldnt be seen to give him another punishment for the weekend after the joke friday practice (which single handely ruined his race as it transpired). just want the season over now. the races are boring, no spark at all in the racing anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:27 pm

Alessandro Ciambella wrote:Bonjourno!

What on earth were the stewards thinking of when they made the desicion to bring in Massa for a drive thru penalty? Hamilton had to be up to the side pod to make the over take. Clearly, his front wheels touch Massa's back wheels. Clearly Hamiltons fault in opinion

All the fans want is consistency and I don't see how on earth they made that decision. Even experts like M.B. and D.C. were perplexed by the out come for Massa.

Anybody agree?

according to the poll, not many.

Hamilton was up to the side pod then tried to pull out, Massa turned in on him (after what looks like 3 or four looks in his mirror). How you can not see this as Massa's fault is beyond me

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:30 pm

Cut the insults guys ive seen a couple creep in already

Last edited by fernando on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:41 pm

Alessandro. In the past you said and I quote; the stewards make decisions because they have all the data and telemetry and we need to respect their decisions.

Now you have done a complete about face. Or are the stewards correct when only Hamilton is punished?

This article just shows how biased you are against Hamilton. Massa looked in his mirrors and moved over. It was a racing incident in my opinion but if I was pushed to the wall, i would lay the blame firmly on Felipe. He's got away with a variety of dodgy moves/incidents this season and has finally received a penalty.

I wish he was as defensive when Alonso's trying moves on him. If it was Fernando pulling up on the inside Felipe would have stopped his car and waved his master on.

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

agree with nando , it was Racing a Incident Massa only turned in cause of the corner

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:36 pm

Yea racing incident, should have been no penalties and just told to get on with it. I thought Massa was driving quite well early on but as usual he fell back as the race went on. Hamilton was extremely poor today for some reason, he was quicker than Button all weekend but got his ass handed to him when it mattered the most.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:54 pm

I agree, Lewis was poor and in pratice and quali promised to be a good race for him.

He needs to get his head sorted out for next season.

Will Jenson be classed as their no.1 driver now?

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:20 pm

Clearly Hamilton's fault. But as the vast majority of Indian fan boys came to see Hamilton race, the stewards made the wrong call. There would've been uproar if Hamilton would've been punished, imagine all the tuk tuk drivers invading the track. Herbert did his fellow Brit a favour.

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:28 pm

its one of them- hamilton gets blamed for everything.

but he took the inside line, massa knew he was there and cut acroos him- racing incindent at best, massa more at fault otherwise

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:30 pm

erictheblueuk wrote:Massa looked over saw he was there and turned in on him.

Has Massa actually ever been a racing driver??

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:30 pm

nope- allways been a no. 2

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:33 pm

Yeah but he was never a submissive no2 driver before. Now he is.

Im not sure how you can call the incident Lewis's fault. As i said to Allessandro in Singapore it was the other way round lewis on the outside turning into Webber and people were saying it was Lewis's fault. Now its the other way round and still people are saying its lewis's fault. lol as i said - its laughable!!!

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:36 pm

there is no way it was lewis's fault.

if massa hadnt looked it could have been a racing incident- but he looked 4 times and knew he was there - got annoyed and pinged him.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

Im starting to believe massa is just there to disrupt other drivers races lol

He IS the dangerous driver. I missed what massa had to say about the incident.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:41 pm

Demon Racer wrote:Clearly Hamilton's fault. But as the vast majority of Indian fan boys came to see Hamilton race, the stewards made the wrong call. There would've been uproar if Hamilton would've been punished, imagine all the tuk tuk drivers invading the track. Herbert did his fellow Brit a favour.

Baring in mind it was Massa, who really isn't an F1 driver, but more Rob Smedley's really life PS3 avitar. Hence, those three looks at Hamilton weren't really Massa knowing that Hamiton was there -so he can't be at fault.

Clealry Smedley, dropped the PS controller, at this crucial time - it's happened to me loads of times

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:45 pm

lol^^^ i like.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:52 pm

Massa not a real F1 driver? Pull the other one. If it hadn't been for Anthony Hamilton bribing Timo Glock at Interlagos in 2008, Hamilton would to this day never have won the title.

Regarding the crash. Massa was ahead on the track, going into a left hander. Hamilton caused the crash, yet again this season.

Hamilton is a liability and will seriously hurt someone with his reckless driving style.

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:53 pm

strange comments demon

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:55 pm

Demon Racer wrote:Massa not a real F1 driver? Pull the other one. If it hadn't been for Anthony Hamilton bribing Timo Glock at Interlagos in 2008, Hamilton would to this day never have won the title.

Laugh

Timo was on dry tyres in the rain i could walk faster then you can go those conditions , Do you cry yourself to sleep with a life-size cut out of felipe going don't worry there's always next season?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:56 pm

mystiroakey wrote:strange comments demon
Not really, we've seen in the last 2 weeks two great talents lose their lives doing the job they love, yet Hamilton is still keen on playing bumper cars.

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:57 pm

fernando wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:Massa not a real F1 driver? Pull the other one. If it hadn't been for Anthony Hamilton bribing Timo Glock at Interlagos in 2008, Hamilton would to this day never have won the title.

Laugh

Timo was on dry tyres in the rain i could walk faster then you can go those conditions , Do you cry yourself to sleep with a life-size cut out of felipe going don't worry there's always next season?
Me crying myself to sleep? You should be so lucky Nando.

I'll ask you the same question, you crying into your pillow now that Button is humiliating the over rated Hamilton?

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

Demon Racer wrote:
Not really, we've seen in the last 2 weeks two great talents lose their lives doing the job they love, yet Hamilton is still keen on playing bumper cars.

massa knew he was there pal and went into him. if you want to comment on bumber car racing- then there is only one who is guilty

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:00 pm

Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:

Laugh

I'll ask you the same question, you crying into your pillow now that Button is humiliating the over rated Hamilton?

Why would i care i don't support Mclaren OK i notice you didn't deny the life size cut of Felipe though

Last edited by fernando on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:02 pm

fernando wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:

Laugh

Why would i care i don't support Mclaren OK
A likely story...

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:03 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:

massa knew he was there pal and went into him. if you want to comment on bumber car racing- then there is only one who is guilty
If it was Massa's fault, which it wasn't, serves Hamilton right for smashing into Massa numerous times this season. Swings and roundabouts.

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:04 pm

Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:

Laugh

Why would i care i don't support Mclaren OK
A likely story...

Click on my name and it will tell you who i support and no it's not Mclaren OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:05 pm

Regarding the crash. Massa was ahead on the track, going into a left hander. Hamilton caused the crash, yet again this season.

Hamilton is a liability and will seriously hurt someone with his reckless driving style.

We clearly saw Massa's overtaking and hence 'real driver' prowess, during that season, didn't we 'Demon Racer'. Of course we've got numerous examples of Massa's prowess during that season, like Hamilton he too had a race as jaw dropping as Monaco, Silverstone, Hokenhiem or even Spa - you just need to remind us of them

And then there was that magnificent bout of racing at Monza, where Massa, with more of less six (or so) lesser cars in front of him moved up the grid, er one place. Meanwhile the real racers like Hamilton were going from 15th to 7th and if it he'd have had a bit of luck with the predicted weather forecast, would probably have won

Go back, 'demon racer' and watch the first five races of that season and see just how far ahead of the rest, the Ferrari was. Poor Fernando must watch video's of that and weep!!

I see where you're coming from with your warped view of all things Hamilton. I'm sure you know a thing or two about F1 - it would be good if you showed us this rather than constantly attacking Hamilton - who knows he's been poor for the last ten racers

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:07 pm

Demon Racer wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:

If it was Massa's fault, which it wasn't, serves Hamilton right for smashing into Massa numerous times this season. Swings and roundabouts.

ok so if its hamiltons fault he is dangerous, if massa does it its fair play- Shocked

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by erictheblueuk Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:09 pm

banbrotam wrote:
erictheblueuk wrote:Massa looked over saw he was there and turned in on him.

Has Massa actually ever been a racing driver??

He was when Hammy pipped him to the title, since then he's just been Alonzo's and Ferrari's puppet
erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:

ok so if its hamiltons fault he is dangerous, if massa does it its fair play- Shocked
actually mental? far from it. an eye for an eye my friend. Hamilton can't get away with ruining other drivers races. Massa got him today.

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:12 pm

banbrotam wrote:

We clearly saw Massa's overtaking and hence 'real driver' prowess, during that season, didn't we 'Demon Racer'. Of course we've got numerous examples of Massa's prowess during that season, like Hamilton he too had a race as jaw dropping as Monaco, Silverstone, Hokenhiem or even Spa - you just need to remind us of them

And then there was that magnificent bout of racing at Monza, where Massa, with more of less six (or so) lesser cars in front of him moved up the grid, er one place. Meanwhile the real racers like Hamilton were going from 15th to 7th and if it he'd have had a bit of luck with the predicted weather forecast, would probably have won

Go back, 'demon racer' and watch the first five races of that season and see just how far ahead of the rest, the Ferrari was. Poor Fernando must watch video's of that and weep!!

I see where you're coming from with your warped view of all things Hamilton. I'm sure you know a thing or two about F1 - it would be good if you showed us this rather than constantly attacking Hamilton - who knows he's been poor for the last ten racers
Massa hasn't been the same since his accident. Hamilton was pampered by Dennis, since Whitmarsh came in, Hamilton has been shown up. Fact.

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:13 pm

fernando wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:

Laugh

i notice you didn't deny the life size cut of Felipe though
I chose to ignore your rather bizarre comment El Nando

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:19 pm

Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:

Laugh

Don't be shy demon, we all know Alessandro cuddles up to he's Alonso cut out at night, it's totally normal......

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:22 pm

fernando wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:

Laugh

Don't be shy demon, we all know Alessandro cuddles up to he's Alonso cut out at night, it's totally normal......
Seeing as my favorite driver is Kimi, I'd be worried with a life sized cut out of Felipe lurking in my house!

I'm guessing you also have a life sized cut of Fernando Alonso in his Renault days?

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:24 pm

Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:

Laugh

Seeing as my favorite driver is Kimi, I'd be worried with a life sized cut out of Felipe lurking in my house!

I'm guessing you also have a life sized cut of Fernando Alonso in his Renault days?

No but i do have a renault cap thumbsup id also be worried considering im a Kubica fan

Last edited by fernando on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:25 pm

fernando wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
fernando wrote:

Laugh

No but i do have a renault cap thumbsup
Nicely dodged El Nando

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by supremeskills Sun 30 Oct 2011, 4:01 pm

massa was clearly to blame.he wasnt ahead atall.he only ended up just ahead because he braked slightly later than lewis,but he didnt give lewis enough room and just turned into him.
ive never seen massa defend like that against other drivers,especially alonso who he just lets past.
and im glad massa broke his car going over the curb to hard again.
anyway lewis just didnt have the pace today,at any stage which is strange.there must have been something wrong with his car,because in every race he normally goes through a phase where he sets fastest lap times before his tyres start to go.
its very strange especially when you consider it was button who struggled in quali,whereas lewis was quick in quali.but in the race is was the complete opposite.very strange.

supremeskills

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 30 Oct 2011, 4:04 pm

well actually he did have pace after his forst change, obviously befpore massa took him out- he didnt at any other time

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 30 Oct 2011, 4:05 pm

supreme its all about tyres .

leiws is the quicker qualy driver- but pushing in qualy he probally flat spotted his tyres- when he got his second set on he was matching vettels pace before the massa incident

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Sun 30 Oct 2011, 4:14 pm

Makes me laugh when people say button is humiliating Lewis. Yes Button is beating Lewis, but lets face it Lewis is having a rather bad season. Its hardly comparable.

If Lewis was on form this season and button was still beating him, fair enough there would be no arguement. But imo that wouldnt be the case if lewis was on form.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 30 Oct 2011, 4:19 pm

button is a very good driver, lewis is also a very good driver if not the best out there. neither have the best car. button is a wiser/calmer driver. lewis has tried his best to push the mcclarean this year, it hasnt worked out but he gave it a go.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Sun 30 Oct 2011, 4:28 pm

Maybe Jenson Button MBE has beaten Hamilton so badly that his season has been compromised. Mentally he is destroyed.

Ron Dennis would of sabotaged Jenson Button MBE by now with under handed refuel tactics. Fortunately for McLaren they are finally in an era if equal terms. And with all being equal now, would you believe it? Jenson Button MBE is better.

Whilst he is mixing it with Vettel and Alonso, Hamilton is mixing it with number 2 drivers like Massa and Webber. He finally found his level.

Forza Fernando Alonso! The UNICEF Ambassidor!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical_mass Sun 30 Oct 2011, 4:36 pm

lol - load of tosh haha.

Yes Button is a good driver. But it appears off track events are causing Lewis problems. Next season i expect Lewis to be back on form and putting Button back into his number 2 spot - where he's always belonged and always will.

You speak of sabotage, when whitmarsh has hardly done his upmost to help Lewis. Clearly he wants his own protoge to be successful... lets face it, it wouldnt look good for whitmarsh if button did badly. Oh and speaking of sabotage through fuel tactics..... forgotten Turkey already, and look what happened, lewis slapped down lewis into submission haha.

This season has made button look better than he actually his. He's running second because, webber and hamilton havent been on form, Ferrari have been very hit and miss also. So its easy to fall for the illusion that button is a better driver than he is. Button could be winning every race, but if all the other drivers are failing to finish or generally having back races, it produces false realities - that applies to any driver not just button.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Post by supremeskills Sun 30 Oct 2011, 5:34 pm

why the hell is massa blaming the curbs for his dnf?how come he was the only driver to brake his car twice in exactly the same way?
but he taes no blame for it.instead he wants the curbs changed.

anyway lewis is simply having a off season.if he was at his best and still where he is i would be worried.but i know this is not the case.
hopefully the team will be fully in support of lewis next season,including whitmarsh(which i doubt) and we'll see lewis back to his best,or better than he's ever been.hopefully he will be fully focused on f1 next season.
if ppl want to believe jenson is the better driver,fine.it doesnt bother me.i know how good lewis is,and we havnt seen it this season.

supremeskills

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Sun 30 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

Demon Racer wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:
Demon Racer wrote:

actually mental? far from it. an eye for an eye my friend. Hamilton can't get away with ruining other drivers races. Massa got him today.

From your comment above, it's clear you believe Massa tried to take Hamilton out. So what point are you trying to make or what exactly are you debating?

Your hatred for Hamilton is clouding your judgement and debating skills Whistle

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 30 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

i dont think he is having an off season- i think the car is just not good enough and he wants more- he demands more and is pushing to hard.

its obvious he is the better 'racer' but then its also obvious that jenson has the cool head game to max out his performances rather than taking to many risks.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next