The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intercontinental Championship/Hardcore Championship

4 posters

Go down

Intercontinental Championship/Hardcore Championship Empty Intercontinental Championship/Hardcore Championship

Post by The Womble Mon 31 Oct 2011, 4:58 pm

I'm probably thinking far to much about this but I was sat thinking about how there are "rumours" about the hardcore championship being brough back to WWE and that had the "24/7" rule. Then I saw an interview on WWE.com with Cody Rhodes saying he will defend the IC belt "anytime, anywhere, any place". Anyone else think that they might make a 24/7 rule for the IC belt??

The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Intercontinental Championship/Hardcore Championship Empty Re: Intercontinental Championship/Hardcore Championship

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 31 Oct 2011, 5:01 pm

God I hope not it would totally kill the title

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Intercontinental Championship/Hardcore Championship Empty Re: Intercontinental Championship/Hardcore Championship

Post by Celtic Warrior Mon 31 Oct 2011, 5:02 pm

That would be awful.

They need to build prestige back in to that belt. Having it change hands in ever increasingly random places and changing hands more often (Inevitable) would do the opposite.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 31 Oct 2011, 5:03 pm

Can't see them doing that but If they did it would devalue the Poopie out of it, Not that it can get any worse.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:01 pm

It would be awful! I remember when the IC belt meant something
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down