The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enough is enough!

4 posters

Go down

enough is enough! Empty enough is enough!

Post by cherriesfna Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:33 am

i have had it with these celebrating rules

evidence
WYCOMBE WANDERERS 1 - 2 SHEFFIELD WENESDAY
15!!! year old IBE score and hugs his MOTHER in the stands and gets booked!
he's 15! well 16 now but come on.

credit to the ref though who didnt book billy sharp for his tribute to his son. we need more ref who use there own disgresion(is that how you spell it?) and use common sense
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

enough is enough! Empty Re: enough is enough!

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:05 pm

"Discretion". But I agree with you 100%

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Rules are rules I suppose. Unless she was holding a sign saying she was the boys mother then what can the ref do?

I agree that the whole celebrating with the fans rule is daft but a ref can only follow the guidelines he's been given.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 pm

I think the jumping into the fans rule is quite dangerous, so I can understand the rules against that, but it's removing your shirt that is the most stupid rule, apparently enforced because most pictures are taken after people have scored so sponsors need to be seen on the front of the shirt, but that doesn't explain how somebody got a second booking in another league a couple of weeks ago despite removing his shirt only to be wearing another shirt underneath.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:47 pm

if anything if Billy Sharp had been booked there would have been media uproar and we may have seen the end of this rule

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:56 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:I think the jumping into the fans rule is quite dangerous, so I can understand the rules against that, but it's removing your shirt that is the most stupid rule, apparently enforced because most pictures are taken after people have scored so sponsors need to be seen on the front of the shirt, but that doesn't explain how somebody got a second booking in another league a couple of weeks ago despite removing his shirt only to be wearing another shirt underneath.

i agree. its ridiclous that someone can be booked for taking their shirt off, the Balotelli thing was class, when he took his shirt off, and had another shirt on saying 'why is it always me' Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum