The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 WCC- The Knockout Stages- The Last 16- Match up 4

+15
Dx Dan.
Marsh
JamesLincs
Marky
Dr Gregory House MD
Stonee21
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
User Name
A Fine Folk.
Samo
Mr H
Kay Fabe
The Awesome Giz
Gregers
MtotheC
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please vote for the wrestler you rate the highest

V2 WCC- The Knockout Stages- The Last 16- Match up 4 Vote_lcap75%V2 WCC- The Knockout Stages- The Last 16- Match up 4 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 45 ]
V2 WCC- The Knockout Stages- The Last 16- Match up 4 Vote_lcap25%V2 WCC- The Knockout Stages- The Last 16- Match up 4 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 60

V2 WCC- The Knockout Stages- The Last 16- Match up 4 Empty V2 WCC- The Knockout Stages- The Last 16- Match up 4

Post by MtotheC Tue 08 Nov 2011, 8:11 am

The Knockout stages are upon us and we are now left with the highest rated 16 wrestlers in the business today, please vote for the wrestler you rate the highest and the winner will progress to the last 8.

Match up 2 of the last 16 saw a 24 all draw between HHH and Cody Rhodes so both are in the last 8

Please try to leave a comment as to why you voted

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

V2 WCC- The Knockout Stages- The Last 16- Match up 4 Empty Re: V2 WCC- The Knockout Stages- The Last 16- Match up 4

Post by Gregers Tue 08 Nov 2011, 8:42 am

Jericho by miles for me. Although punk will inevitably win.

Me stopping watching wrestling for a few years coincided with Jericho taking a few years out of the business. Jericho is a true legend Punk isnt! Codebreaker >>>>> GTS, Walls of Jericho >>>>> Anaconda Vice.

Jericho is better in the ring, better on the mic. Better as a face, better as a heel, better as a tweener.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

V2 WCC- The Knockout Stages- The Last 16- Match up 4 Empty Re: V2 WCC- The Knockout Stages- The Last 16- Match up 4

Post by MtotheC Tue 08 Nov 2011, 8:49 am

Got to agree with you gregers, Y2J has it all, punk still has a long way to go in his career to match the achievements of Jericho, although punk is the flavour of the month IMO Jericho is the superior wrestler.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue 08 Nov 2011, 10:41 am

Jericho for me, Punk has had a good few months but annoys me now and actually is not that impressive, Y2J has had a great career and for me is miles ahead of Punk..

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 08 Nov 2011, 10:57 am

Punk by miles, that's why Jericho is riding his coat tails in the hope of getting a Mania match with him although I'm praying he has much bigger and important fish to fry than Jericho

GTS is lightyears ahead of the Code Breaker and at least the Anaconda Vice is different, the Walls is crap and generic, the Lion Tamer on the otherhand was devastating

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:45 pm

As good as Jericho is, CM Punk is in a league of his own at the moment.

Jericho is very dismissive of Punk on Twitter but i think he sees himself only 10 times better and the negative comments by Jericho are out of bitterness. I also think Jericho is so against coming back to the WWE at the moment because of how red hot Punk is and he doesnt want to be eclipsed by the huge push Punk is set to receive (and has been receiving).

Punk gets my vote.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:55 pm

I doubt what Jericho says in public is what he truly feels to be fair, I think he's just working the fans in te hope that if he comes back he's got a top guy to walk right into a program with

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:21 pm

Jericho isnt active therefore Punk.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:24 pm

I doubt anyone says in public what they truly feel to be honest

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:38 pm

What I mean is he and Punk are probably having a blast in private and enjoy working the fans and dirts, they where always tweeting each other a while back

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Tue 08 Nov 2011, 3:14 pm

Who would of thought Chris Jericho would ever get crushed like this!

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:19 pm

Someone should tweet this to them both.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:25 pm

It has to be Punk - Jericho isn't around.

I'm staggered he has made it this far, over active members of the roster. But hey ho, it's like they say - memories speak louder than actions, and they speak louder than words. Jericho is operating at 120 decibels because of all the great stuff he has done. When he won the first ever Undisputed Title was probably my top ever mark-out moment.

but CM Punk's had one hell of a year, and is the hottest thing in wrestling right now. No contest.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 5:04 pm

I have gone this whole thing only picking active wrestlers and I plan on keeping it up, whilst I rate y2j higher he isn't around and I am going on the here and now so Punk it is for me

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 08 Nov 2011, 5:29 pm

Punk all day everyday, over looking the fact that I am voting based on current form I am going to use this oppertunity to really stick the knife into Jericho who I think is massivly overrated.

Jericho is a decent wrestler but he is not a ring general, Ive said countless times that while he is capable of putting on a very good match with a superior worker he is not capable of bringing a lesser wrestler up to his standard and generally falls down to their level, Punk meanwhile has evolved and improved massivly since his days of indie spot monkey and is now one of the top workers in the WWE, and IMO I just can't see Jericho having matches of the quality with a guy like Cena that Punk did

In terms of character and mic skills Punk anihallates Jericho, Jericho is a pretty good talker but he is not on Punk's level, Jericho can give emotion in his promos and can be pretty funny at times but when the going has got serious he has never had me hanging on every word like Punk has and while I'll give Jericho credit for the total reinventions of his character over the years, these reinventions were nessecary because his characters have gotten stale pretty quickly, Punk's character while having taken a few face, heel shifts in it's time has remained baisically the same at it's core, particuarly in the WWE, straight edge and in your face

Finally GTS pawns Codebreaker (which is rubbish) end of

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 08 Nov 2011, 5:50 pm

This just goes to show how far up Punk you lot really are. I dont see why we need to continue with this tournament now. Punk will win end of

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:12 pm

Gregers wrote:This just goes to show how far up Punk you lot really are. I dont see why we need to continue with this tournament now. Punk will win end of

At the last WWC on the old 606 I was saying the same thing about Jericho, I try to be objective about what I see but Punk has grown from an indy flavour of the month to one of the most special talents in wrestling today and arguably of all time and this deserves to be recognised. Jericho I'm sorry to say (and I know sometimes I give off the impression I dos prettn't like him but this isn't true) is a career long nearly man for me who is a pretty good all rounder but not the great some make him out to be

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:22 pm

Gregers wrote:This just goes to show how far up Punk you lot really are. I dont see why we need to continue with this tournament now. Punk will win end of

What a croc, just because you can't take your little favourite getting knocked out you are having a bitchy tantrum

Jericho has turned into a WWE apologist and a company yes man for Vince and I guess it leaves a bad taste in a lot of fans mouths

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:25 pm

Gregers, CM Punk is the only man who was able to sell more t-shirts than John Cena in the last 5 years. His popularity is through the roof. Punk will likely win because of that fact, rather than because some Internet fans have liked him for years.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:30 pm

While I think CM Punk has done well these past few month, he is not one of the most special talents of all time, I think Punk is being over hyped like the best thing since sliced bread, and to many are getting carried away making him out to be the next Stone Cold or something.

Don't get me wrong the guy is very good, but not great. If he keeps it up for another few years he can be classed among the greats, but not after 5 months.

Thats just my view though, if loads more people think hes better than Jericho already then thats fair enough. I just don't think so yet.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:31 pm

the-gaffer wrote:

What a croc, just because you can't take your little favourite getting knocked out you are having a bitchy tantrum

Jericho has turned into a WWE apologist and a company yes man for Vince and I guess it leaves a bad taste in a lot of fans mouths

My work he is done. Gaffer you are literally the easiest person in the world to wind up!

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:37 pm

I was just proving a point mate. If you annoy any of the 'kliq' on the wrestling boards you get accused of wumming immediately. Hell if you make a point that the 'kliq' doesn't agree with or like a wrestler who the 'kliq' doesn't then that immediately makes your point null and void.

Well I'm at it I should probably add that I like John Cena and will always be a fan of his.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:38 pm

Ahhh so your admitting your only intention is to WUM?????? Hope the mods don't see that

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:38 pm

Oh, the old, "I can't win this argument so i'll just say i was fishing" line.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:47 pm

Gregers wrote:I was just proving a point mate. If you annoy any of the 'kliq' on the wrestling boards you get accused of wumming immediately. Hell if you make a point that the 'kliq' doesn't agree with or like a wrestler who the 'kliq' doesn't then that immediately makes your point null and void.

Well I'm at it I should probably add that I like John Cena and will always be a fan of his.

Im struggling to see your point here, after a day of discussing who we feel the better wrestler is, which was the point of this thread you were the one who lashed out with an unconstructive comment

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:47 pm

Keep it clean please gents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:52 pm

Big Daddy V is better than CM Punk, both in-ring and on the mic.

If you disagree, you're part of a Kliq who are shooting me down Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:56 pm

Further to the previous post, any allegation of being in a kliq, or anything else that we perceive as off topic will be removed. Keep to the thread instead of the silly baiting and bickering.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 08 Nov 2011, 7:05 pm

hahaha Very Happy

i do sometimes feel like were all in our very own wrestling fed

brilliant stuff

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 7:15 pm

BAH GAWD KING!!!! BAH GAWD! The boss Sainty is here to try break it up! Bah Gawd Greggers and Gaffer are at each other throats! THIS IS CARNAGE KING!! BAWH GAWD WE NEED TO GET SOME HELP OUT HERE!!

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 08 Nov 2011, 7:32 pm

I think that for every headline impressive performance, you get an equally impressive under-the-radar one. And Sainty's just delivered it. Whilst Gregers and Gaffer have been dropping pipe-bombs, Sainty has quietly cleaned up the debris

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 08 Nov 2011, 7:52 pm

hahaha

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 08 Nov 2011, 7:58 pm

Welcome to the board Sainty

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 08 Nov 2011, 10:11 pm

I'd like to know who's in 'The Kliq'?!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Tue 08 Nov 2011, 10:27 pm

Punk without a doubt, so much more fresh and relevant.
Jericho has been inactive for over a year, and not even currently under contract with a wrestling company, it's a travesty that he has even been considered for this to start with!
Even if he was active I personally feel Punk has him beat on mic skills, in ring skills, intensity, overness, and his finisher is better!
Who cares if it's a cliche if Punk wins this whole thing, he deserves it, it'll be between him and Angle I think.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Tue 08 Nov 2011, 10:31 pm

WWE Outlaws
Chris Jericho says he will never return to wrestling again!

“I know some people don’t like that or understand it. I don’t want the big WrestleMania sendoff with the cheering and the thing, no f—ing way. I just want to disappear and never be seen again.”

This is off a facebook page, don't know whether it is legit or just a cover up for a return but I'm not liking the sound of it Sad.

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 09 Nov 2011, 12:27 am

i think punk would be the reason we never see jericho in wrestling again. i dount jericho wants to be overshadowed by punk, then again im probably wrong. but thats my opinion on it.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Wed 09 Nov 2011, 12:55 am

Mr H wrote:I'd like to know who's in 'The Kliq'?!

Me too...

Anyone who voted Jericho needs to watch the worked shoot promo from Punk on Raw 3 weeks before MITB. That's the best promo for at least half a decade. He's the most talented guy in the business today even if I think his promos can be too insider & a bit detrimental to his opponents

Jericho is a bit unlucky to be drawn against Punk & the fact he's not active means people will not vote for him

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 09 Nov 2011, 12:57 am

I don't think Jericho is that insecure to be honest, I doubt he'd ever want to be an after thought but he's never came across as someone who is worried by his spot, he put more midcard crap over than any other 'big' star, he went to far at times, it hindered him IMO

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 09 Nov 2011, 9:27 am

Mr H wrote:I'd like to know who's in 'The Kliq'?!

Me three!

Is this the evolution of the 606v2 stable wars?!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 09 Nov 2011, 9:32 am

A Fine Folk. wrote:WWE Outlaws
Chris Jericho says he will never return to wrestling again!

“I know some people don’t like that or understand it. I don’t want the big WrestleMania sendoff with the cheering and the thing, no f—ing way. I just want to disappear and never be seen again.”

This is off a facebook page, don't know whether it is legit or just a cover up for a return but I'm not liking the sound of it Sad.

This from the same guy who made pleas to the WWE fans to vote for him on Dancing with the Stars on the proviso that he'd return to WWE as soon as he finished his commitments with that programme?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 09 Nov 2011, 10:10 am

the-gaffer wrote: I guess it leaves a bad taste in a lot of fans mouths

Secret Pakistan????

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 09 Nov 2011, 2:24 pm

i believe it was me who named them as the cliq :P

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 09 Nov 2011, 4:23 pm

Without sounding like Mike Tenay, Who's them?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed 09 Nov 2011, 4:42 pm

Depends on which Kliq you meen. There have been a few.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 09 Nov 2011, 4:44 pm

Is it the cliq in my knee when I walk???

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 09 Nov 2011, 4:45 pm

only the ones you know about Giz Laugh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 09 Nov 2011, 4:50 pm

If i'm part of it, can i be Big Sexy?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 09 Nov 2011, 4:54 pm

You're X-Pac Mr H.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 09 Nov 2011, 4:59 pm

Thats cool, its all about the porno, even if it was with a man.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next