The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boring interviews from sportstars

Go down

Boring interviews from sportstars Empty Boring interviews from sportstars

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sun 13 Nov 2011, 4:02 pm

For a while I've began ignoring footballers being interviewed, same old rubbish, seems rehearsed and you can tell they're totally not relaxed and look as if they're treddin' on thin ice.

Today I was watching a Lebron James (basketball great) interview, on sky sports and part of me thought maybe he might be abit more interesting, and he was honestly just the same. I'm not the most knowledgeable on basketball, but I know quite a bit and when I was last in America he is someone who has had a huge tabloid following, so he has taken steps to be very private.

But anyways, as much as we'd like sport stars in general to be abit more intteresting and not spout the same generic rubbish always can we REALLY blame them? And why has it got to this stage?

I think this is why someone like Balotelli who shows personality and just isn't afraid to be a wind up is loved by many. Not that it affects the best sportstars but it would be good if they had a bit more freedom and weren't hugely scrutinised (which is needed @ times) so often, after all they're human and aren't perfect!

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down