The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Jericho Says He Will Never Wrestle for WWE Again

4 posters

Go down

Chris Jericho Says He Will Never Wrestle for WWE Again Empty Chris Jericho Says He Will Never Wrestle for WWE Again

Post by sodhat Mon 14 Nov 2011, 9:17 pm

Former WWE Superstar Chris Jericho wrote the following on Twitter last night.

It sounds like he may have something in the works with Dancing With the Stars again:

"Let me get something straight...I will never wrestle for the WWE again. But there is some big news coming up in the world of dance...."

Source: allwrestling.com

So, is Jericho swerving the fans or is he serious that he'll never return? Seems a hell of a statement to make, considering he's still young and could get some good money for another run...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Says He Will Never Wrestle for WWE Again Empty Re: Chris Jericho Says He Will Never Wrestle for WWE Again

Post by Bull Mon 14 Nov 2011, 9:18 pm

i think his just playing down the hype thats all

Bull

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Says He Will Never Wrestle for WWE Again Empty Re: Chris Jericho Says He Will Never Wrestle for WWE Again

Post by talkingpoint Mon 14 Nov 2011, 9:50 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:i think his just playing down the hype thats all

I certainly hope so. Sad

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Mon 14 Nov 2011, 9:53 pm

a wrestling news site said something along the lines of: WWE superstars don't wrestle for WWE as that word appears to be frowned upon (as Punk has mentioned) instead they 'entertain' for wwe, so could be Jericho playing on that...

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down