The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tna Spoilers for Thursday

+5
Kay Fabe
Samo
Adam D
The_Enigma
Fernando
9 posters

Go down

Tna Spoilers for Thursday Empty Tna Spoilers for Thursday

Post by Fernando Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 16:52

* Bobby Roode opens the show and is interrupted by James Storm. Security stops Storm from rushing the ring but AJ Styles comes in from the crowd and goes at it with Roode until security stops it. Sting comes out and announces Roode vs. Styles in a 30 Minute Iron Man Match at Final Resolution for the belt.

* TV Champion Robbie E. beat Devon.

* James Storm accuses Samoa Joe of beating him up before last week's main event and they fight backstage.

* Brian Kendrick and Jesse Sorensen beat Austin Aries and Kid Kash. Aries walked out on Kash after they kept arguing, which led to Kash getting pinned. Good X Division tag match.

* Mickie James became the new #1 contender by winning the Knockouts Gauntlet Match. It consisted of Mickie, ODB, Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, Miss Tessmacher, Rosita, Tara, Winter, Madison Rayne and Sarita. Mickie pinned Madison to win.

* Backstage segment with Sting and Garrett Bischoff. In comes Matt Morgan and Crimson. Sting talks about the state of TNA's tag team division and gives the new team of Morgan and Crimson a shot against Mexican America for tonight.

* Karen Jarrett comes out to call Jeff Hardy to the ring. She runs him down until Jeff Jarrett tries to attack by coming in through the crowd. Hardy fought him off and escaped.

* Crimson and Matt Morgan won the Tag Team Titles by beating Mexican America.

* Garrett Bischoff beat Gunner.

* James Storm wants to know who attacked him last week. AJ Styles comes out and they start fighting. Kazarian comes out to break them up and walks with Styles to the back. Kurt Angle returns and attacks Storm, laying him out with an Angle Slam. Angle reveals that it was him who laid Storm out last week before the main event, to end the show.

source: nodq

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Tna Spoilers for Thursday Empty Re: Tna Spoilers for Thursday

Post by The_Enigma Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 17:55

I hope they're not gonna forget about the Roode/Storm feud. Between now and January is a long time and the storyline could fizz out by the time it comes around. Should have really been Roode/AJ/Storm at Final Resolution.

I can't wait to hear what sort of storyline that they have got planned out as to why Angle attacked James Storm, Well I get that Storm beat him for the title I take it they are gonna face each other at Final Resolution, They should really move Kurt on to something and let Storm back into his feud with Roode.

Another thing that I have noticed with TNA is now the lack of tag teams they have, Seems like there's only 2 teams left and it was kinda poor giving the belts to Crimson and Matt Morgan especially since Ink Ink never got their hands on the belt in their last feud.

How long is it until the MCMG's are back? & also I read somewhere that ex-nexus member Michel Tarver was backstage last night, so maybe he could appear on the next TNA Tapings.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 17:57

sounds like a fairly coherent show.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 21:28

Sounds like they're going with Angle vs Storm and Roode vs AJ, pretty much rendering Roodes turn on Storm moot.

Other than that, seems pretty solid by TNA standards. Not entirely sure about Garrett going over Gunner though...

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 22:15

I think they're trying to hold off Roode/Storm and build anticipation instead of giving it away to early

I'd like them to really have their feud on the backburner, still there but not the forefront priority, try and hold it off all the way to Lockdown where Roode just can't escape Storm

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 11:46

Hopefully they'll put Strom (who Roode didn't beat) over Angle descisivly to make him look strong going into a feud with Roode which I think is a good idea myself.
Knowing TNA though Angle will probably go over Storm, turn face and take the title back from Roode, Strom will turn heel team up with Roode before Roode swerve turns Storm turning face and Angle and Roode team up to face Storm and Ric Flair.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 15:33

Laugh the sad thing about that is I can see that being a possibility

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 17:06

I think Gunner may have hit the buffers, it was reported he had left the tapings (which were last night) early and wasn't booked to appear.

Lets hope it isn't the end of Gunner.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 11:02

AberdeenSteve wrote:I think Gunner may have hit the buffers, it was reported he had left the tapings (which were last night) early and wasn't booked to appear.

Lets hope it isn't the end of Gunner.

Gunner's a goner?!?! Shocked

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 14:06

Well, having him get beat by Garrett Bischoff isn't exactly a great sign of things to come.

Having not seen much of him, other than in the odd tag-team appearance, I can't say I have much of an opinion on him either way. Seemed like TNA were treating him as a useful bad guy to team up with a bigger name.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's considering his future. Seems like a capable wrestler who could become a star player with the right backing.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down