The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A far out theory - but how cool would this be?

+4
Holymiky
Marky
Enforcer
Adam D
8 posters

Go down

A far out theory - but how cool would this be? Empty A far out theory - but how cool would this be?

Post by Adam D Tue 08 Mar 2011, 3:48 pm

most probably not very......

So we all know that HHH is retiring and that Taker is keeping the streak. He will then most probably bow out, streak in tact next year for the 20 and 0.

But then I got thinking - what sparked the attitude era and got everyone talking about the then WWF?

So this is how it plays out. We all know that Undie is now a part time player at best. So how about we get HBK to re-enact his most infamous moment - and it not be a work.

Yes - Vince promises Undie the win at Mania, but HHH, HBK (as guest ref) and Vince are in cahoots and do another Montreal Screw job.

The IWC would literally explode.

I mean KABOOM!

Attitude v2.

Yes I am Vince Russo!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

A far out theory - but how cool would this be? Empty Re: A far out theory - but how cool would this be?

Post by Enforcer Tue 08 Mar 2011, 3:53 pm

It would be cool (in a not good, but omg way), but would HBK have the balls to call for the bell in the same ring as Undertaker?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

A far out theory - but how cool would this be? Empty Re: A far out theory - but how cool would this be?

Post by Marky Tue 08 Mar 2011, 3:54 pm

Not sure about that, but in a Russo style, there are two words which explain why the match is now No Holds Barred.

Run. In.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 08 Mar 2011, 3:55 pm

Well Hebner didnt hang about - and HHH and HBK vs Undertaker.

Yeah - your right - I would run too!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 08 Mar 2011, 3:58 pm

It's funny, i have been thinking about this through the past few days and it is looking like it could be more likely, if it happens. I really hope it doesn't though for some reason.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Tue 08 Mar 2011, 4:00 pm

the Atlanta screwjob

nextnight on RAW sweet chin music to HHH and Vince, HBK jumps ship to TNA and the wars are back on

(might need more than just HBK but he would help TNA)

Ok!

Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 08 Mar 2011, 4:16 pm

Marky wrote:Not sure about that, but in a Russo style, there are two words which explain why the match is now No Holds Barred.

Run. In.

Or it could be another 2 words:

Short. Cut.

Or is that one word?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 08 Mar 2011, 5:25 pm

I think it might make more sense for them to tease it kayfabe, but even then I don't see it going down all that well. If it did happen for real, I think Vince would have more than a black eye as reward. Whenever Vince is in the ring with 'taker you can actually see real fear in his eyes. Yes we all know it's scripted and Vince is selling the Undertaker's presence but I think there is a tinge of reality in that fear.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 08 Mar 2011, 5:27 pm

Marky wrote:Not sure about that, but in a Russo style, there are two words which explain why the match is now No Holds Barred.

Run. In.

Wasnt the match last year NHB? I don't see any run or mischevious happenings. I didn't see it last year either despite the world and his dog thinking HHH would be involved in some form or fashion.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 09 Mar 2011, 8:59 am

Run. In.

I think there are 16 words to explain it

They. Are. Both. Old. And. Washed. Up. And. Need. All. The. Short. Cuts. They. Can. Get.

As for the screwjob idea, that would be an interesting idea if Montreal hadn't been copied over and over and over again in storylines.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Mar 2011, 9:02 am

It's no holds barred because there is 141.66% that one of them is going to blow a quad and they need to cover all possible angles.

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 09 Mar 2011, 9:03 am

King Beer wrote:It's no holds barred because there is 141.66% that one of them is going to blow a quad and they need to cover all possible angles.

My money's on Kevin Nash thumbsup

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Mar 2011, 9:46 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
King Beer wrote:It's no holds barred because there is 141.66% that one of them is going to blow a quad and they need to cover all possible angles.

My money's on Kevin Nash :thumbsup:

Big Daddy Cool, Diesel *Heh-Heh, Heh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 09 Mar 2011, 9:48 am

Big Daddy Coool, Diesel! *Honk Honkkk*

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 09 Mar 2011, 10:01 am

"You like to pick on women huh? Well how about picking on me?!"

God bless Diesel.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down