The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1

+16
MIG
Kay Fabe
Samo
Bull
sodhat
Dr Gregory House MD
ncfc_Tooze
Brady12
Ent
TopoftheChops
Gregers
Tea_is_for_mugs
Mr H
Stonee21
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
MtotheC
20 posters

Go down

Please vote for the wrestler you rate the highest

V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1 Vote_lcap44%V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 25 ]
V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1 Vote_lcap28%V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 16 ]
V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1 Vote_lcap28%V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 57

V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1 Empty V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1

Post by MtotheC Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:45 am

The Competition has now reached the Quarter Finals and 9 wrestlers remain in the race to become 606V2 Wrestling Competition Champion! The last 16 Knockout stages saw some big names progress and fall by the wayside including Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Chris Jericho, Batitsa, Bully Ray, Jack Swagger and Samoa Joe all eliminated!

Due to a draw between HHH and Cody Rhodes in their last 16 match up both have progressed into this round and will face off in a triple threat match in match up 1.

As always please try to leave a comment as to why you voted.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1 Empty Re: V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:53 am

I've surprised myself in this one.

Triple H is my favourtie wrestler of all time. But Dolph Ziggler has been almighty of recent - and as such I am drawn towards him like a moth to a flame.

Dolph Ziggler - The Future!

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1 Empty Re: V2 WCC- The Quarter Finals- Match Up 1

Post by Stonee21 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:57 am

I have gone for Dolph Ziggler.

For me he is the best in the WWE at this moment in time, he has improved leaps and bounds on the mic, he has a very good move set, the best seller and I think he is going to make a great face when he breaks away from Vickie.

Rhodes was hard not to choose but it seems his push is going on the back burner with Wade now entering a feud with Orton. I think he is just a victim of not just Smackdown but Raw as well being very heel heavy and I think Dolph edges him in ring as he just lacks that vicious edge.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 17 Nov 2011, 11:06 am

These decisions are going to start getting tough.

Although he hasnt been as active in-ring as the other two i had to remind myself of the question - 'Please vote for the wrestler you rate the highest'. Therefore i went for HHH.

Bigger draw, better on the mic, more charisma and better in-ring storyteller than the others.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Tea_is_for_mugs Thu 17 Nov 2011, 11:27 am

Voted HHH, Cody and Dolph as great a year as they have had, still need a careful selection of opposition to feud with in order to garner real interest with me. if on a WWE episode Cody or Dolph were booked against David Utunga for instance I would probably watch the very start and the very end fast forwarding through the rest, but with HHH I could watch him fight anybody and be instantly fixed such is his character(I admit I was excited to see him wrestle a broomstick).

Tea_is_for_mugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 17 Nov 2011, 12:34 pm

How anyone can vote for hunter over Dolph is beyond me. Dolph is the current best in the world.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Thu 17 Nov 2011, 12:47 pm

Why are people voting for HHH, he isn't really on the roster.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:20 pm

Gregers wrote:How anyone can vote for hunter over Dolph is beyond me. Dolph is the current best in the world.

I can't believe it either Gregers, this is just like Taker knocking out Orton in the last round! It wont make much difference as we all know who will win it but I was hoping to see people who were past their prime knocked out by guys like Ziggler, Rhodes, Orton or even Cena who have all improved this year.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:34 pm

I voted for dolph but in hindsight should have gone for Rhodes. Dolp is the best performer currently IMO but has been used poorly all year (excluding run with edge in January) and in pointless angles.

Contrast that to Rhodes who got a big wm win, great new gimmick, ic champion etc or hhh who is a huge star and got the streak match and the main feud running into 2 of the big 4 ppvs.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:11 pm

Triple H.... I'm voted for who I consider the best period.... Not who's the flavour of the month

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:15 pm

I voted for dolph he has impressed me Mightly this year, same with cody but you can only pick one.
I used to like the game, but as I have done my votes on this year alone throughout, i could not vote for someone who has had 3 matches all year

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:35 pm

Tough one to call, HHH is definatly out of the running as I am trying to keep this current and at the moment Mr Helmsley is sitting on one match for every H in his name this year.

It's hard to call with Ziggler and Rhodes but I am going to go for Rhodes, while Ziggler is a bit better in ring and has improved on his mic work, Rhodes has really brought what is by WWE standards a pretty out there gimmick with some real pizzaz on the mic and in his mannerisms.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 17 Nov 2011, 4:32 pm

I found it tough, and also pretty much ruled HHH out based on inactivity, and I felt like cutting the guys who have really stepped up some slack.

I eventually thought Ziggler's performance were reaching 'breakout' levels, and so I went for him. He's really stepped up, and I can see a case for him dropping the US title and moving towards main events soon.

Rhodes deserves great praise for his heel portrayal, and character development this year. But I do want to see how the new dimension to his character comes along too.

All in all, I'll be a bit disappointed if HHH wins this one...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 17 Nov 2011, 4:43 pm

hard to pick but overall i think Ziggler is ready for the main event as well as cody but went with Ziggler did not go for HHH as i wanted to go for Young over Old

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 17 Nov 2011, 5:14 pm

Ziggles by a bawhair. Rhodes was a very close second.

I cant believe so many people have voted HHH, but we all have our own personal criteria. The Captain Hindsight in me is saying maybe we should have established some rules at the start.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 17 Nov 2011, 5:33 pm

Ziggler and Rhodes are cutting each others throats on this

If it was HHH vs Dolph or HHH vs Cody HHH would be behind

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Thu 17 Nov 2011, 8:04 pm

I've gone for Dolph. HHH is one of my all time favourites but I've been basing my votes on recent events. Dolph is probably the best in ring performer at the moment for me.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 17 Nov 2011, 8:15 pm

I have to agree with the_gaffer, I think had Dolph or Cody been alone with HHH, all those that didn't vote for HHH would have still have voted for one of those two and Triple H would be out of here.

It's a shame, although I did vote for Triple H. I'm not a biggest fan of his, but I think for pure longevity and brilliant and playing both heel and face, top on the mic, can give a good match. It's hard to compare him to people like Rhodes and Ziggler who haven't had over 15 years to show their skills off.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Thu 17 Nov 2011, 8:49 pm

More people have voted for Dolph or Cody than HHH. Seems a shame that HHH will (probably) go through despite that.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 17 Nov 2011, 9:00 pm

I think Triple H should team with either Cody or Ziggles so he gets an overall majority. It worked for the Tories...

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:12 pm

invincible I thought that at the start that's why I have deliberately only picked on this year alone in order to stop me going on what they have done on the past

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 22 Nov 2011, 9:48 pm

Wonder if this poll happened in the past 24 hours how different it would be?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 22 Nov 2011, 9:51 pm

I think if it had just been 1 on 1 HHH would have lost

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 22 Nov 2011, 9:54 pm

the-gaffer wrote:I think if it had just been 1 on 1 HHH would have lost

I thought that when it happened, those who voted for Rhodes would have voted for Ziggler had HHH beaten Rhodes in the previous round IMO.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down