The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Round Good Egg of the Year - Nominations

+2
Kay Fabe
JoshSansom
6 posters

Go down

All Round Good Egg of the Year - Nominations Empty All Round Good Egg of the Year - Nominations

Post by JoshSansom Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:47 pm

Please use this thread as an opportunity to give your nominations for the All Round Good Egg on the 606v2 wrestling board. This is not a vote (that will come later) but an opportunity for people to be nominated. Only nominations accompanied by an explanation will count and then these nominations will be taken forward into a vote in a week or so.

Put simply, who is everyone's best friend on here, the guy (or girl) that you could chat to about anything and everything?...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

All Round Good Egg of the Year - Nominations Empty Re: All Round Good Egg of the Year - Nominations

Post by JoshSansom Thu 17 Nov 2011, 8:08 pm

For me it would have to be Leak... informative and interesting opinions on a range of topics.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

All Round Good Egg of the Year - Nominations Empty Re: All Round Good Egg of the Year - Nominations

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 17 Nov 2011, 8:26 pm

Leak
Hero
Josh

3 people who just come across as genuinelly nice guys

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:32 pm

I always find these guys posts enjoyable, interesting and well written and they come across as top guys

Josh
James Lincs
Lex express

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 18 Nov 2011, 2:51 am

Dr Gregory House always seems like a genuinely nice guy too

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 18 Nov 2011, 3:04 am

the-gaffer wrote:Dr Gregory House always seems like a genuinely nice guy too

Hug

I really can't make a specific nomination for this thread, I do think the whole board deserves a pat on the back, the whole board is pretty much free of agro and has a real community spirit amongst the debates we have, after all in many ways thats the reason v2 exists because the 606 wrestling community wasn't ready to be broken up when the BBC gave up on us.

Three cheers for Hero and all the others who founded this place and everyone who has made this a friendly place of lively debate rather than a hive of WUM's and slagging matches.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:37 am

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
the-gaffer wrote:Dr Gregory House always seems like a genuinely nice guy too

I do think the whole board deserves a pat on the back, the whole board is pretty much free of agro and has a real community spirit amongst the debates we have, after all in many ways thats the reason v2 exists because the 606 wrestling community wasn't ready to be broken up when the BBC gave up on us.

Three cheers for Hero and all the others who founded this place and everyone who has made this a friendly place of lively debate rather than a hive of WUM's and slagging matches.

Couldn't have said it better myself

There are alot of guys that deserve this award, but Im gonna give the nod to MtotheC, im sure its taken him a lot of time and commitment to keep the WCC running for so long, its created debate and is a great article. Its always on time and has been great to get involved in. Its everything the original KOTR article should have been but never was. This in my book makes him a good egg

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:41 am

I'm going to take the easy way out of this one and say everyone on the wrestling board deserves this slammy.

As the good Doctor said, it's a community and long may that continue.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down