The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prat Hardy in jail

4 posters

Go down

Which Hardy brother is the biggest screw up?

Prat Hardy in jail Vote_lcap79%Prat Hardy in jail Vote_rcap 79% 
[ 11 ]
Prat Hardy in jail Vote_lcap21%Prat Hardy in jail Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

Prat Hardy in jail Empty Prat Hardy in jail

Post by Lex-Express Sat 19 Nov 2011, 8:17 pm

Matt Hardy is back in jail as he has been kicked out of court-ordered rehab yesterday (Friday).

Hardy, who had just one month left on his court-ordered substance abuse rehabilitation program, failed a breathalyzer test after the staff became suspicious of his behavior and suspected he had been drinking.

Hardy claimed that he was not drinking alcohol and simply used mouthwash, but the staff knew he was lying and made gave him a test - which he failed.

Hardy flew back home to North Carolina and as soon as he stepped off the airplane, he was arrested and booked in the Moore County jail for violating a court order. He was booked at at 1:30am EST.

Hardy is facing some serious legal issues now. He was told that he would be placed in jail under a $1,000,000 bond if he did not complete rehab.

Matt had about one month left on his 90 day program. He remains in the Moore County Detention Center at this time.

Less than 24 hours before the whole incident - Matt Hardy wrote the following on Twitter:

"Every chapter in the book of your life, whether good or bad, must be absorbed and learned from and is an integral part of creating a happy ending." MH"

On Friday after his incident, Hardy's girlfriend Reby Sky wrote the following comments on her Twitter:

"As if today couldn't get any worse. Wow. Just ... heartbroken."

"I REALLY need to stop asking myself if it can get any worse. Somehow, it always does."

She also posted a photo of herself at what appeared to be the Moore County Detention Center sitting beside one of the jail phones, with a frustrated look on her face.

As of this writing, Hardy has not been issued a new court date but the North Carolina courts website lists four upcoming court dates stemming from his three arrests this summer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Matt may have finally taken Jeff's crown as the biggest Hardy screw up!

Who do u think is the bigger screw up and why? vote at the top of the page

Last edited by Lex-Express on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Prat Hardy in jail Empty Re: Prat Hardy in jail

Post by Guest Sat 19 Nov 2011, 8:20 pm

It does take an impressive feet to make Jeff Hardy the respectable brother of the family.

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Sat 19 Nov 2011, 8:47 pm

Substance misuse problems are hard to battle, but no excuse for being a general idiot hence why i vote matt

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 19 Nov 2011, 9:32 pm

I think it's really strange how downhill Matt Hardy has gone and so fast. He was always the more sensible brother, but I think the difference is while he was in WWE he had a fairly comfortable position, but once he decided he didn't want to be in the 'E any more he has just gone off the rails without the usual supervision.

I think Jeff will probably do something soon enough that will usurp Matt and they'll get to reunite Team Extreme in prison.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 19 Nov 2011, 10:47 pm

Jeeeez, even Scott Hall doesn't get kicked out of Rehab

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content