The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8

+12
The Special Juan
Fernando
Fan Gilhaus
footballcrazy
sodhat
FIFA Diva
ADMIN
Afro
ncfc_Tooze
TwisT
cherriesfna
nick_fury
16 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8 - Page 20 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8

Post by nick_fury Fri Nov 25 2011, 09:09

Last edited by nick_fury on Fri Dec 02 2011, 14:18; edited 5 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 10:31

sounds like fan is feeling the pressure Wink

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 8

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri Dec 02 2011, 10:32

the way you have been going on about it for days its as if you are trying to pursuade everyone to vote for a Juventus win

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 10:33

All three of us are CF. This weekend is massive for us. It can make or break Europe, or it could go down to the last game.
And guess what CF, I play you last game. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri Dec 02 2011, 10:34

cricketfan90 wrote:sounds like fan is feeling the pressure Wink

yeah so i am, I will be sitting at home on Sunday with my family, not being able to cope with lifes pressures as I am too worried about Liverpool getting beat by Juventus

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Dec 02 2011, 10:36

This is the diffrence between Rome (Note how I call us Rome and not Roma because we are one) we don't care for petty rivalries or begging others for wins, we do us. Don't care about know one, die as a team!!!!
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 10:45

Fan Gilhaus wrote:
cricketfan90 wrote:sounds like fan is feeling the pressure Wink

yeah so i am, I will be sitting at home on Sunday with my family, not being able to cope with lifes pressures as I am too worried about Liverpool getting beat by Juventus

jeez fan give it a rest, its a bit of banter..... laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Dec 02 2011, 10:50

VivaPaulScholes wrote:This is the diffrence between Rome (Note how I call us Rome and not Roma because we are one) we don't care for petty rivalries or begging others for wins, we do us. Don't care about know one, die as a team!!!!

Lazio are Rome, your Roma boys are encroaching on our turf!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 10:59

Fan, do you live in a bin with Oscar the Grouch ???? You been real moodly of late, all we are doing is giving CF some encoragement, all the smack talk is just banter, there nothing behind it.
Im going to remane you Fan the Grouch !!!!

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:03

morning

now doing tactics

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:04

i suppose there will be no ahtletico tactics yet again....

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:07

*IMPORTANT*

I'll do my tactics now but if anyone's thinking of voting, these are not the finished article. I get home sometime after 2, I'll finish them then.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:08

Arsenal have stepped up their search for a top-class striker with an enquiry for former Tottenham target Leandro Damiao. Damiao’s agent, Vinicius Prates, was in Turin, where Juventus are based, this week after previously visiting Barcelona, but he has also spoken to Arsenal.

Tottenham failed to meet the player’s £15million asking price in the summer, and Internacional now want £25m for the English-style hitman, who has scored 31 goals in domestic football this year.

Good video of him also on this:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Arsenal-transfer-gossip-Leandro-Damiao-Brazil-striker-linked-with-25m-January-move-to-Gunners-article837303.html

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:08

the way you have been going on about it for days its as if you are trying to pursuade everyone to vote for a Juventus win

Fan the Grouch, not really, ive been encouraging CF, giving him a pep talk if you like. I dont see anything in any of my comments which suggest im "pursuade everyone". Im not Derren Brown you know, im just a pretend manager

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:09

Niko, Spearing = £1.25m
Deal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:11

Arsenal will sign Moussa Sow in January. That is my prediction
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:13

Err YI, Spearing is the next Lucas, will be Pools best player not Lucas has had some misfortune. £125m and we can deal lol.
Ill sell him to you after our match, dont want to sell him before and have the "former player scores" voodoo against me.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:15

I've already done this weeks tactics Niko, so he wont be playing against you.
Is it ok to confirm?

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:15

Wanna bet on it??
Sow has said "“I'm only thinking about football and it's not possible to leave in January"
Also Lille could still progress in the CL and if so I very much doubt they would let the first team striker leave

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:16

Oh yeah. Hummm, not yet YI. He may give my secrets out which I can have

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:17

What, like what you were REALLY doing yesterday? Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:20

yesterday??? I wasnt here YI Laugh

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:21

Exactly! We heard about the rumours of you and Brambler.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:30

No no no Yi, you heard wrong. I told you I knocked him back and Viva got jealous. But Fan the Grouch was lurking in the bin and apparently got mad at The Brambler and Viva for having a domestic in his alleyway

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:33

tough end to a tough first season as juve manager

liverpool and benfica final two games :facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:35

nick_fury wrote:

Wanna bet on it??
Sow has said "“I'm only thinking about football and it's not possible to leave in January"
Also Lille could still progress in the CL and if so I very much doubt they would let the first team striker leave

Listening to a french football journalist on Talksport last night, they thought discussion between the clubs was fairly advanced
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:38

sodhat wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:This is the diffrence between Rome (Note how I call us Rome and not Roma because we are one) we don't care for petty rivalries or begging others for wins, we do us. Don't care about know one, die as a team!!!!

Bruv why you acting like you some serious hard man, when we were supposed to link up on October 13th 2011 my boys were standing balaclaved up to the max, repping the red of Roma with baby Wolves sucking the jubblies of a momma Wolf. We stood thier for a good 20 mins and none of you Cat Laz** mandemz turned up, Totti Facebooked your main man Paulo "Hands Up" Di Canio and the wasteman didnt reply back. Even your former captain Radu was spitting rhymes and bullets at you Laz*** boyz. Yeah what come on speak now.

Roma Champions no man test who NEXT????

My tactics are done and saved.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:39

“I'm only thinking about football and it's not possible to leave in January"

That quote was off a Goal.com article so dont know how trust worthy it is, but it is a quote from the player himself.

The Cl stuff is just my opinion

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:49

http://twitpic.com/7n0e4g

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:50

Yeah. This was just a journo talking on Danny kelly last night.

I wouldn't trust goal.com, journo's or even what players say. There are loads of examples of players saying they are not leaving just before they do
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:50

haha quality stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:51

e.g Cristiano "spendsmoretimeonhisarsethanonhisfeet" Ronaldo
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:52

I heard on goal.com that Nick added Chris Samba on Blackberry Messenger, they pinged each other for a couple of days and decided to meet up. Samba had a picture of a Spanish model has his display on Blackberry Messenger so Nick wasn't aware that he was really meeting a 6'4 Congolese International.

They were supposed to meet up at 9pm behind Bullring in Birmingham, Samba approached Nick and said "SUPRISE SEX" drilling Nick a new one and making Nick cry and bleed at the same time, sad thing it wasn't even reported on the Birmingham Mail. Gutted!!!!
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:54

The next day Arsenal midfield maestro Frimpong tweeted at Nick "Unlucky mate you just got denched"
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Dec 02 2011, 11:55

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Bruv why you acting like you some serious hard man, when we were supposed to link up on October 13th 2011 my boys were standing balaclaved up to the max, repping the red of Roma with baby Wolves sucking the jubblies of a momma Wolf. We stood thier for a good 20 mins and none of you Cat Laz** mandemz turned up, Totti Facebooked your main man Paulo "Hands Up" Di Canio and the wasteman didnt reply back. Even your former captain Radu was spitting rhymes and bullets at you Laz*** boyz. Yeah what come on speak now.

Di Canio couldn't make it that night, he was at a fascist rally. Us Lazio boys don't engage in street fights, just casual racism led by our main man Paolo. We all know what the real beef is here, you wanted to swap Valbuena and Kaboul for Agger!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:12

"Unlucky mate you just got denched"

Err Viva, your using dench wrong Laugh Muppet

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:14

nick_fury wrote:
"Unlucky mate you just got denched"

Err Viva, your using dench wrong Laugh Muppet

Or Frimpong used it wrong
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:15

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/2011-11-30/emmanuel-frimpong-and-lethal-bizzle-release-range-judi-dench-clothing

Brilliant young Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong and UK rapper Lethal Bizzle have launched their own fashion label… inspired by Dame Judi Dench!

The enterprising duo set up their 'DENCH' T-shirt range in August, selling more than 10,000 garments emblazoned with screen prints of the iconic British actress, and now plan to expand the collection to include Judi Dench hoodies, hats, shirts and sweatshirts.

"What better way to celebrate Judi Dench's astonishing range of performances than with a range of lifestyle clothing made from quality fabrics," said Frimpong. "Myself and Mr Bizzle have been massive Judi Dench fans ever since we saw her moving performance as Lady Catherine de Bourgh, in the 2005 big screen adaptation of Pride & Prejudice and we simply had to express our admiration for Britain's best-loved actress.

"Lethal and I love Judi so much that we once spent a whole weekend watching the entire boxset of her tender early '80s sitcom, A Fine Romance. She truly is a national treasure. DEEEEENCH!"

The DENCH range has even been given the seal of approval by Dame Judi herself. "I've won an Oscar, 10 BAFTAs, seven Oliviers, two Golden Globes and a Tony Award, but being the face of Emmanuel Frimpong and Lethal Bizzle's T-shirt empire totally murks all of that," revealed Judi. "I'm hoping to see Arsene Wenger wearing one at the Emirates, otherwise I'll be calling him a 'wasteman' on Twitter."

Quality lol

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:15

Frimpong started Dench, read article above, pure jokes. Frimpong and Mr Bizzle lolol.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:16

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Denched&defid=5451927
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:21

Nick did I say Dench or Denched? I know what Dench means, good, fantastic along those lines but I said Denched even my main Afro knows what I'm on about and he ain't from the streets like you.

I stopped reading that article first line "Brilliant young Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong and UK rapper Lethal Bizzle" yeah right.

She gunna call Wenger a wasteman on Twitter Laugh
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:25

sodhat wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Di Canio couldn't make it that night, he was at a fascist rally. Us Lazio boys don't engage in street fights, just casual racism led by our main man Paolo. We all know what the real beef is here, you wanted to swap Valbuena and Kaboul for Agger!

What you on about? Agger would be the boot cleaner for the real sick brothers like Juan and Kaboul and Okaka and the other brothers I can't remember word to mother. We don't need Lazio blood messing True Romans, I heard on myspace.com that De Rossi offered Di Canio, Materazzi AND Mihajlovic a 3 on 1 but they flapped it like Nick the Cat.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:25

OK Viva, I thourght you actually wanted to say Dench not Denched and just mixed your sentance up.

Afro had to look it up Blad. Afro, look up Skeet lol

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:29

Any of you aware of Lucas Ocampos? Decent?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:37

Only through youtube never seen him play so would just be a lie if I said anything. Ask Fan he knows everything about Football.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:40

he is ok, few clubs after him, but not ready for a move yet imo

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:43

Fan take everything into account, goals, assits, mentality, everything in Football who would you say is a better AM Pasotre or Van Der Vaart?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:45

wagwan ya sleepymanz!
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:47

Hi Nadeem.

Can you get tactics in for Atletico Madrid please, you have Reyes, Pastore, Turan world class players.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:48

Naaaaadeeeeeeeeeeeeeem

Whaaaaa GWaaaan Sleepyman?

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri Dec 02 2011, 12:50

Van der vaart just now

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next