The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 9

+11
The Special Juan
Fernando
TwisT
Nay
Marky
sodhat
ADMIN
nadeem2099
FIFA Diva
cherriesfna
nick_fury
15 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 9 - Page 19 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 9

Post by nick_fury Fri 02 Dec 2011, 2:18 pm

Last edited by nick_fury on Fri 09 Dec 2011, 8:39 am; edited 4 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 9

Post by The Special Juan Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:08 pm

Did you threaten him with a visit from de Rossi?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 9

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:18 pm

juve tactics are up

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:19 pm

Did you threaten him with a visit from de Rossi?

De Rossi was busy taking Viva up the bottom

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:21 pm

nick_fury wrote:Did you threaten him with a visit from de Rossi?

De Rossi was busy taking Viva up the bottom

xD
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:31 pm

Guys, seriously watch this, its soooo Flip funny
Spoiler:

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:37 pm

lol Scousers
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:38 pm

Oh wait he's not a Scouser xD Fail
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:39 pm

Fail lol

Flip funny vid tho. Im going to go that and see wha gwaan lol

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:42 pm

Oh yeah it's hilarious. That's why I've retired from FPS. They have very negative psychological effects.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:46 pm

Like to start a poll asking who on the forum would like the golf lot to pee off.
All those in favour say Aye.

That Audi driver that cut me up going to work today........bet he plays golf.

On a football related note, would the Man U fans here take winning the Europa Cup a satisfactory second prize? Or does it hold no importance?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:47 pm

if Man City are in the same competition then I'd like to win it!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:48 pm

back, she is sleeping lol

Joe Cole will be available when he comes back from loan

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:52 pm

lol Good luck trying to sell him Fan xD
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:55 pm

Actually that's harsh. I know people who rate hm and don't rate him. He's just "one of those players" who could do great things if he was more consistent.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:58 pm

he has been in really good form for Lillie, but with Aquilani also coming back he wont feature, wont be looking for much for him prob 5-6m

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:59 pm

+ hes doing well at Lille. Nando should buy him, at Lille IRL his n Hazard are linking up very well.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:00 pm

Akinfeev
Srna---Rami---Ruiz---Alba
Mvila---Vidal
Gervinho-Aquilani-L.Suarez
Huntelaar

if I dont sell Huntelaar, and i would be happy with that tbh

Last edited by Fan Gilhaus on Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:05 pm

True but the French league isn't quite the PL

Fan that's a scary team, although I'm not sure about Suarez in the midfield.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:09 pm

Have written my tactics for Week 10, but i'd prefer to see the comments about last week's game before I post them so I can make any edits and take any of the comments on board thumbsup

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:09 pm

i'l take him fan

Marky i already put my tactics up lol, cos wasnt sure when comments would go up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:09 pm

French league is improving all the time

seems Afellay aint rated due to his injury so will have wait till i get money

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:10 pm

Joe Cole = £6m CF

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:11 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:i'l take him fan

Marky i already put my tactics up lol, cos wasnt sure when comments would go up.

The difference is, last week was my first week and I have no idea if they were even half decent yet Laugh

I know I have better tactics this week than last week, but I still want to see feedback before I submit them. (Or until I get a cheeky glance at the Arsenal team i'm up against Wink )

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:14 pm

Fan would you take £14m for Afellay?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:15 pm

suarez behind huntelaar?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:17 pm

I like Aquilani so want him to play,
Akinfeev
Srna---Rami---Ruiz---Alba
Mvila---------Vidal
-Aquilani-
Gervinho-Huntelaar-L Suarez

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:18 pm

swap him for Podolski Viva?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:19 pm

Fan, it looks like a case of playing Suarez out of position to fit him into your team, so it'd have to be any two out of Aquilani, Suarez and Huntelaar. Not all three. In my opinion anyway.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:22 pm

dunno mate Suarez is good out wide but better up front, need another winger

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:23 pm

Liverpool v Juventus

Juventus full backs told to stay wide this leaves gap between juve fullbaks and centre backs with liverpool exploit a couple of times.

Despite short Juve tactics were well written and direct, Liverpool played well and had better of play bu the strength of Juve side did well to cope with Liverpool and hold out for a very good draw.

Both teams line up well against each other, draw the fairest result

Liverpool played good football but Juventus could have earned some points if their tactics weren't lacking in detail. I feel Liverpool's CB partnership is not the strongest and they need better replacements incase Rami and Ruiz get injured against stronger opponents.

Liverpool strong all round, Juventus winger struggled to get the ball constantly in for the striker. The subs by Liverpool helped kill the game off. Juventus need more in depth tactics have a decent side.

Liverpool looking to bounce back from last weeks draw and do so with conviction. Lack of instruction to Juve wingers to track back proves their downfall as Liverpool new signing Gaitan has a dream debut v Fucile

Good tactics by Liverpool, all though a little hard to read, as it seemed a little bunched up this week. Strong team
Juventus Team is strong, tactics are good and easier to read than liverpools, but perhaps lack a bit of detail so team could get stuck in what is fully required from them.

Liverpool dominate midfield negating the juve attacks

Liverpool are set up well and have enough at the back to stop the Juventus attacks and have enough up front to score, leading to a comfortabl 2-0 victory.

Lyon v Benfica

for the main part Both teams nullfy the threat of each other, gaining a draw

Both teams cancel ech other out as the defensive players dominate the game, neither team can conger up much in attack

Good tactics by Benfica, lots of good detail, easy to read
same goes for Lyon
so cant seperate them

Both sides very strong in attack leading to a high scoring game, Benfica nicking the win late on.

A very tight match which I feel was contested in midfield where both these teams are strong

Benfica dominated the midfield stopping lyon getting the ball to forwards

Benfica take the early advantage but then a a double yellow card for Luisao after he's targeted by the Lyon strike force results in pressure on them for last 20 minutes and Lyon get vital point in dying minutes.

A close game between two very equally matched sides. Both are equally adept at coming forward but I think home advantage will just about swing it in Lyon 's favour

The passing game got Lyon the win, as the game wore on the Benfica players were more opened and the more direct play of Lyon got them the win.

Lazio v Malaga

Kleber is so occupied harrasing DCM that he is basically doing the DCm job by staying close, canceles himself out the game and Malaga basically play wth 10 men

Malaga field a very strong line-up and does enough to beat Lazio, very strong midfield wins the battles and Carrols height and power cause a lot of problems

Malaga take an early lead, Lazio then take control and go 2-1 up, Malaga's tactics change helps earn them a draw.

A good game but I feel Malaga edged it with their pace on the wings

Both teams very equal to each other they cancelled one another, neither team had that star player that can conjure up some magic.

Hard one to call, Malaga have the better side on paper but with a new centre back coming in it this late into the season it may take time to gel. Lazio though pull out the better tactics but they’re let down by lack of star quality.

Good Tactics from Malaga, Well put together team, easy to read tactics
Very good Lazio Tactics, good team, very strong

a very good perfomance from malaga gets all 3 points for them lazio not at the races this week

Malaga have more firepower than Lazio up front, leading to a 1-0 scoreline in an otherwise tight game
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:26 pm

Cheers afro. thumbsup

Really helps me to read the reasons given. I can plan ahead now.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:26 pm

Fan Gilhaus wrote:Joe Cole = £6m CF

when he's back i will consider it mate thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:27 pm

Yeah, thanks Afro.

Only problem being I have no money to remedy my lack of star players...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:28 pm

well am sure he will be a wanted man cf so be quick lol

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:28 pm

But hes best in the box where he can dive

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:30 pm

nick_fury wrote:

haha, I have a plan so we will see

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:31 pm

nick_fury wrote:

No, keep him out wide where he can flip off the fans at close quarters.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:36 pm

haha right she is awake am off before am in trouble...cya lads

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:37 pm

No, keep him out wide where he can flip off the fans at close quarters.

Laugh

Flange, your luck we didnt chose to impliment real life stuff like that at the start of this league otherwise you would be fooooked with Suarez.

Personally I cant stand the cheating Poopie. People moaned and labeled Ronaldo a cheat but Suarez is clearly a filthy cheat on another level

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:37 pm

I hate Suarez but he's a good player.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:52 pm

Oh, I got myself a good CB. Yay.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:57 pm

Nah Fan you keep Afellay, I was only trying to do you a favour but you try to Cuddle in a bad way me. Well I aint getting bummed so no chance to your deal.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 08 Dec 2011, 4:02 pm

CF's 2nd place is under threat from YI and Linebreaker

https://www.606v2.com/memberlist?mode=overall_posters

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 08 Dec 2011, 4:11 pm

CF Joined Date: 08/02/2011
Date Today: 08/12/2011
Days in total: 303

Posts divided by Days = 39.7 Posts a Day (call it a round 40)

Impressive mate thumbsup

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2011, 4:12 pm

i no but i am very busy these days, and the amount of posts i make dosent bother me

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 08 Dec 2011, 4:12 pm

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/ex-everton-forest-saints-united-and-boro-stars-electrocuted-in-match/

This is hilarious

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Thu 08 Dec 2011, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 08 Dec 2011, 4:13 pm

KingKenny smashed it, only been on here since May and top of the table. Hopefully if I put a shift in I can make the top 20, I've noticed my form has dropped this week hardly make the top 20 posters of the day.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 08 Dec 2011, 4:25 pm

It's still painfully windy up here. Still 100mph at least.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 08 Dec 2011, 4:27 pm

KingKenny >> CricketFan

On 606v2 posting
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2011, 4:28 pm

*shrugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next