The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked - Wade's World 2012

+8
Beer
Marky
MtotheC
Crimey
Mackem
Dr Gregory House MD
Brady12
Kay Fabe
12 posters

Go down

Booked - Wade's World 2012 Empty Booked - Wade's World 2012

Post by Kay Fabe Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:36 am

(I'm stuck in traffic heading back from the Utd/Celtic game, I'm on my phone doing this so I'm going to post in sections, if you could hold off from commenting until I'm finished, I'll post a new post to let you know I'm done)

OK so I'm going to book Wade Barrett to some kind of relevence in 2012, rather tough because I'm not a big fan

Background - Kane has returned as two characters, he's a schizophrenic who with the mask appears to be an indestructable badass but without the mask is a complete soft touch

Chris Jericho returned on the 2/1/2012

I'll start at the 2012 Royal Rumble

Barrett faces Randy Orton at the Rumble, winner gets #30 loser gets #1 - Barrett gets the win when Orton is destracted by familiar light flickering and is #30 for the Rumble match

The new favourite for the Rumble comes out and immediately does on his own what 10 other guys tried and failed to do combined - eliminates the Big Show, while he's boasting about going to become the first ever English World Champion, a suited up and masked Kane who is chasing his own elimination record then eliminates Barrett and an outraged Barrett grabs Kane from behind and while he's destracted it allows someone to eliminate him from behind, Wade beats on Kane but he no sells the punches, Barrett retreats as Kane hunts him down.

- In the Rumble Title Match Sheamus beats Mark Henry to become the new WHC

On SmackDown! Barrett talks about how Kane cost him the chance to be the first British World Champion but he wont be denied, however Kane has to pay for his actions and wants him now, Kane comes out, no suit or mask, just his usual attire, he laughs and tells Barrett that he doesn't need to lie to get his attention (Kane seems oblivious to what happened at the Rumble) Teddy Long makes the Kane/Wade match for next week and to add extra spice to it he makes it the first qualifying match for the SmackDown! Elimination Chamber match.

The following week Kane comes to the ring in his usual attire and after a standard match Barrett comprehensively beats him, a bewildered Kane heads to the back while Barrett grabs the mic and tells us he's going to finally become the first English World Champion inside the Elimination Chamber

# - Note - Sheamus is WHC, Daniel Brian still has the MitB case, Randy Orton, Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes make up the other five participants

Down to the last 3 and it's Daniel Bryan, Sheamus and Wade Barrett, Sheamus is lying on his back after hit him with Wastelands and he's rolled out the ring onto the metal, he's about to destroy Bryan with the same move until Kane's music thunders out the speakers, arena goes dark and the red mist accends, Kane walks out full suit, mask and all, Hell Fire and Brimstow... Kane reaches the ring as Barrett stands there with Bryan still on his shoulders, looking on in pure horror, Kane pulls the door off the Chamber and steps into the ring, Barrett throws Daniel Bryan into Kane and he gets Choke Slammed, Barrett and Kane exchange a few blows until Kane picks Barrett up and delivers a vicious Tombstone, with that Kane stands up, tilts his head over Barrett's prone body anf leaves the ring, Bryan manages to cover Barrett and eliminate him, Sheamus would finally end up winnng the match and retaining the WHC

On SmackDown! Wade would curse Kane, he blames Kane for costing him the chance to be the first British World Champion twice, at the Rumble then at the Elimination Chamber, Kane interrupts and tells Wade he wasn't even at both events, Wade tells him he's deranged then shows him footage of both the Rumble and the Chamber, Kane's emotions change as he retreats screaming "That's not me, that's not me"

Barrett looks confused but intrigued...

Over the next few weeks masked and suited up Kane makes sporadic appearences during random matches totally destroying guys and looking devastating, during his planned matches though he'd be in his usual attire and would struggle against opponents and even lose occassionally when Barrett inevitably attacks him, over the next few weeks Kane becomes exclusively masked and suited up totally anihilating everyone in his way, the match is made for WrestleMania - Kane vs Wade Barrett

At WrestleMania Wade beats Kane after a rather violent match, Kane looks to have Barrett beat when he's got him set up for a Tombstone but out of nowhere Barrett manages to rip off the Mask, Kane crumbles again, without the safety of the mask all his insecurities are on show, Barrett quickly sets him up for Wastelands and gets the pin, Barrett motions to a title around his waist as he celebrates.

# - WrestleMania Note, The Undertaker beat Randy Orton

- Daniel Bryan (with his mentor William Regal now managing him)wins the WHC in a Triple Threat with Sheamus (c) and Chris Jericho

Barrett on the first post WM SmackDown! tells us that now he's finally dealt with Kane he can now move on to the WHC and how becoming the first Brit to become World Heavyweight Champion, he claims it'll make him the best British Superstar ever, this brings out William Regal who says "best of all time????...ha...you're not even the best at this time sonshine"

Teddy Long comes out and tells us that tonight we'll find out who the better man is - Wade Barrett vs William Regal...After a competitive match Barrett gets the win, after the match he picks Regal up and is about to deliver another Wasteland until Daniel Bryan runs out to make the save, Barrett backs off again motioning to the title around his waist as DB attends to Regal

During the next few weeks strange 'Undertaker style' things happen to Barrett, Taker was enticed back to the WWE when Randy Orton called him out due to strange light flickerings and the gongs going off during his matches, while Taker had no objection to facing Orton he always maintained that it had nothing to do with him, Wade Barrett has since announced he set it up because he wanted to take Orton's mind off the WHC and so far it's worked because Orton hasn't been seen since WM and neither has The Undertaker.

Teddy Long announces that at Extreme Rules it's Barrett vs Kane II and if Barrett wins Kane mask or no mask is gone from the WWE

At Eextreme Rules Barrett attacks Kane backstage, he basically beats the crap out of him to soften him up

- Barrett is looking confident in thee ring when Kane doesn't appear during his music, finally the third time it plays he appears, masked and suited, both of them have a decent match but as Barrett signals for Wasteland a battered and weak Kane staggers out, Barrett looks confused then shocked then a realisation of fear as he turns around and 'Kane' already has the mask off to show himself as The Undertaker, he walks right into a Tombstone and a 1 2 3

The Undertaker promos on SD about how Wade Barrett had it coming, he was instrumental in costing him the Buried Alive match with Kane in 2010 and he was also instrumental in manipulating a feud between himself and Orton, at Extreme Rules it was payback time, Barrett comes out and tells Taker "You know what deadman, you've always been the benchmark around here, that's why I did what I did but my God, what a cowardly way to go about things, now I know what to expect you've lost your air of invincibility"

Teddy Long makes the match for Over The Limit (or whatever the PPV is called next year)

- At OVL Wade Barrett beats The Undertaker when 8 guys in masks dressed in Nexus shirts jump the barrier, as Undertaker gets destracted Barrett capitalises and hits Wastelands for the win

On SmackDown! Wade congratulates himself with his 'trick' telling Undertaker that while Nexus is Dead, he too can play mind games

At the next PPV (Capitol Punishment last year) the re-match with Undertaker is set, Long makes it a steel cage match due to the outside interference in previous encounters

At the PPV Wade Barrett wins the cage match when Wade climbs over the cage although Taker is standing at the top of the cage, Taker tries to keep him from dropping for he win but when h realises he can't he stamps on his fingers, knowing he'll lose the match but making Barrett suffer as a consequence.

Wade Barrett opens up SmackDown! on crutches and a neck brace qnd announces that after his PPV victory over The Undertaker that he should now be the #1 contender to Daniel Bryan's World Title at 'Money In The Bank'... Teddy Long cuts in at this point and chips in "wait a second playa, holdit a minute, you don't run things around here big boy, I do"...Barrett replies that he has pinned 5 former World Champions this year alone, Big Show before the Royal Rumble, Orton at the Rumble, Mark Henry inside the Elimination Chamber, Kane multiple times and The Undertaker, he doesn't understand what else he has to do to be given a shot.

Teddy Long thinks for a moment and agrees that his record has been superb and if he keeps it up he'll be the #1 contender very soon however his new signing to SmackDown! has been given the #1 contendership as an incentive to sign, Wade looks bemused before The Miz' music hits and an outraged Barrett shows his disgust at Long overlooking him, Teddy tells him that since he has beat so many big stars this year he doesn't need to qualify for the MitB match and goes directly into it.

- #Note - Christian, R-Truth, Kane, Sheamus, Seth Rollins, Brodus Clay & Kofi Kingston join Barrett in the MitB match

- At MitB Barrett wins the case when he gives Kofi Kingston a Wasteland off the top of a ladder through tables that where piled on top of one another.

Wade Barrett cuts a promo on now that he's got the MitB case and has beaten every name thrown at him no-one will stop him now from becoming the first British World Champion

- Daniel Bryan retains against The Miz and Barrett rushes out but due to interference from William Regal the cash in doesn't happen.

On SmackDown! as Daniel Bryan is being interviewed about his very successful title reign he talks about how important William Regal has been during his reign, Regal refuses to take the credit for it and tells Bryan that it's all down to him, he had the tools he just needed some guidence and he was happy to help, Bryan tells him if he can EVER repay him then just say the word, Regal thanks him in an emotional embrace, just as they're wrapping it up Wade Barrett's music hits, he tells Bryan that he's cashing in his title shot, Teddy Long interrupts, he tells Wade that he's a man of his word and he can put the case aside for now as he is the official #1 contender for the American Dragan's WHC at SummerSlam, Long gives Wade the choice to use his MitB title shot and he can pick the stipulation or if he takes the official #1 contendership Bryan gets to choose the stipulation, Long gives Wade a week to consider it.

The following week on SmackDown! Wade Barrett announces "after some careful consideration, I've decided to become the official #1 contender for the WHC and therefor Daniel Bryan can choose the match stipulation...although it doesn't really matter who chooses what match we have as I'll be the new World Champion and finally the first British World Champion"

Teddy Long announces that we'll find out the match stipulation next week when they do the contract signing.

Daniel Bryan annonces that after considering numerous matches, the match that he and William Regal have came up with that should answer every question is a 30 minute Iron Man Match, Wade Barrett jumps from his seat and tries to tell Long he's changed his mind and he wants to use his MitB and make the stip, Long tells him it's to late to change his mind.

- SummerSlam - Daniel Bryan is leading 2-1 going into the last 90 seconds of the match, Wade Barrett gets Bryan up for Wasteland, Bryan manages to counter into a victory roll, Barrett kicks out and levels Bryan with a big boot, with 1 minute to go Wade Barrett locks Daniel Bryan into a figure four leg lock, Bryan is ready to tap but William Regal is screaming at him not to tap "Don't you tap Bryan don't you dare tap, I'm calling in my favour right now, don't tap out hold on" and miraculously Daniel Bryan sees the clock hit zero and the match is over, thanks to Regal Bryan didn't tap, now Regal who is in the ring cupping DB's head as he's nearly passed out in pain leaves the ring, he gets the MitB case and gets back in the ring, he hands it to Barrett and tells him to give it to the ref, he does just that and the bell rings, within seconds Barrett has Bryan on his shoulders and nails him with a brutal Wastelands, he covers Daniel Bryan and gets the 123....Wade Barrett is the new World Heavyweight Champion!!!!!!!!

SmackDown! opens with Michael Cole who looks like he's on cloud nine..."Ladies and Gentleman, welcome your NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.....WADE BARRETT"

Barrett and William Regal come to the ring with Union Jack styled ticker tape dropping from the heavens, Michael Cole asks William Regal why he did what he did even though he thought it was "magnificent" - Regal tells Michael Cole it wasn't an easy decision, he likes and respects Daniel Bryan but at the end of the day he had to do what he had to do for Queen and Country, it was high time the Brits got to the top and he's delighted he can do his bit to help "No longer is Great Briton the Baastard child of World Wrestling Entertainment" and Wade replies "2 years ago I told you, I told all of you that the winds of change where coming to the WWE, well those winds have arrived"

Teddy Long announces that DB will get his re-match at Night of Champions

Daniel Bryan cuts a promo on how devastated he is with Regal, he trusted him with his life and he let him down and screwed him over, Barrett interrupts, he tells Bryan not to be so pathetic, he told him that Regal was the reason that he was such a success and not to be too disheartened as Regal was never truly on his side, Regal continues "It was all a plan all along young Daniel, who told you to take the iron man match? Hell Wade knew about the match before you did Daniel, think about it, who told you not to give up? Who made sure that by the end of that match you couldn't stand or fight anymore? I'm a tactical genuis and I'm here to make sure Wade's got all the bases covered"

- Night of Champions - Wade Barrett retains the World Title when a visibly distracted Daniel Bryan can't maintain his full focus on Barrett, Barrett gets a good first title defence.

Last edited by the-gaffer on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Booked - Wade's World 2012 Empty Re: Booked - Wade's World 2012

Post by Kay Fabe Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:22 am

On SmackDown! during Barrett's match with Kofi Kingston the lights start flickerings, Barrett tries to ignore it and he gets the win over Kofi, Barrett gets on the mic and tells Undertaker if he wants a piece of him then stop playing games and get his dead arse out here, the lights go out and the gong sounds, The Undertaker comes to the top of the ramp and laughs and turns away, when Barrett turns around RKO RKO RKO...Randy Orton is back

Orton starts the show next week and congratulates Barrett on manipulating The Undertaker and him, starting way back at The Royal Rumble, it's worked out perfectly as he's now the WHC, he was justified in what he did but...but he's back now and it's time for payback, he wants him inside Hell In A Cell...this brings out Barrett and Regal, Barrett tells Regal to put Orton straight..."You see Randal, the winds of change have arrived here on SmackDown! and you don't call the shots here anymore, The Undertaker doesn't either and neither does Sheamus or Daniel Bryan, Mr Barrett is the man with the power these days and viciously attacking him simply isn't on sonshine and it certainly doesn't merit you a title shot"....Teddy Long comes out and tells Regal he calls the shots and Orton has a fatal fourway elimination match tonight with Christian, Miz and Sheamus and the winner goes to HiaC

- Orton wins the match by pinning Sheamus at the death

- Hell In A Cell - Randy Orton looks like he has the match won, William Regal is trying to get inside the Cell but Daniel Bryan returns and beats the crap out of him outside the Cell, Randy Orton looks on approvingly as he turns around and sees Wade Barrett getting to his feet, he slides into the ring and is lining up the RKO, suddenly two guys in jump suits appear from under the ring and one of them grabs Orton's feet, as Orton turns around the other guy attacks him from the other side, both guys still have their hoods up, the guy who attacked Orton first nails him with a falling Power Bomb and the second guy, the guy who grabbed his feet hits him with a double underhook DDT...both of them stand back in opposite corners while Barrett composes himself and sets Orton up for Wastelands and gets the 1...2...3

SmackDown starts with Wade Barrett's music as he and William Regal head to the ring with the two guys in jump suits, still with their hoods up, Wade Barrett tells them to reveal themselves and it's Drew McIntyre and Mason Ryan...Wade Barrett announces that finally we've come full circle and The British Empire is here to stay

- (Note - Barrett would then have a nothing short term program with Sheamus mainly to focus on the strength of The British Empire, the main feud is still with Orton)

- Vengence - Barrett beats Sheamus in the WHC match thanks to Ryan and Regal

- Drew McIntyre beats Seth Rollins for the IC Title

Teddy Long makes the Traditional Survivor Series match and it's Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus and Seth Rollins vs The British Empire, William Regal offers to make things more interesting, he offers to put Wade Barrett's Title on the line for any of the guys who get the team winning final pin however, if The British Empire win then none of team Orton can challenge for the title again until Barrett loses the belt...all of team Orton accept.

- Survivor Series - The British Empire get the win, Daniel Bryan pins William Regal before Drew McIntyre pins Bryan, Sheamus and Mason Ryan get double DQ'd for losing control, Drew pins Seth Rollins before he get's intentionally disqualified by hitting the Future Shock DDT onto a steel chair, Barrett picks up a prone Orton for the win.

SmackDown! - (we see Wade Barrett signing an autograph for a little English girl) Wade Barrett hails William Regal as the tactical genius he promised he'd be, the risks where high but the rewards where even greater, in one night he's eliminated Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Sheamus from challenging for his title

He questions who else can challenge him, who else can threaten his reign, he's already calling it the best reign in the history of SmackDown! (JBL rip off but fits perfectly for this) he tells Teddy Long he and the rest of The British Empire should have the night off for their brilliant display at Survivor Series

As Barrett talks the lights go out, you hear Barrett say "Not this again" as the lights stay down you hear the build up of a tune, then...BANG big pyro and the countdown starts 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 JERICHO!!!!

He tells Barrett not to look so down, Y2J is back on SmackDown! baby (to get the picture, Jericho would be the charasmatic face not the honest man) He tells Barrett his run is coming to an end and he'll be the one stealing his crown at TLC...Barrett tells him it'll be a cold day in hell before he gets a shot at his title, Jericho laughs, he brings out the little girl and asks her what her name is and where shes from, she tells us her name and shes from whatever city SD is in that night, Barrett looks confused as she looks exactly like the little English girl he gave an autograph too, Jericho tells him "the reason she looks the same it's because it's the same girl you moron, and as for your autograph (he pulls the paper from his pocket) you just signed our match at TLC" he then walks off with the girl on his shoulder

TLC - Jericho looks like he's won the title, the ref took a bad bump and Jericho climbed the ladder and unhooked the WHC from the rung, he has it in his hands as Mason Ryan grabs him while he's on the ladder and gives him a Power Bomb, Drew McIntyre grabs the titlw and puts it in Barretts hands who is slumped on the ladder, when this happens Regal throws water over the ref and he comes to just as he sees thee title in Barrrett's hands as once again The British Empire pull out every trick in the book for Barrett to retain the title.

On the final SmackDown! of the year, Wade Barrett returns the favour for his team as he helps William Regal and Mason Ryan defeat the Kings of Wrestling in the main event to become the new tag team Champions and the final SmackDown! of the year ends with The British Empire, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, William Regal and Mason Ryan holding all the gold...the WHC..the IC...the Tag Titles

The end, that's my take on how I'd try and make Wade Barrett important in 2012

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:34 am

Good effort, anyone who can write something with that much care & attention to detail should be applauded good job.

Must admit I didn't like quite a bit of it though. The Kane stuff, Mask Kane unmasked Kane I can see being confusing although I get what you did trying to explain why Barrett interfered in the Buried Alive match....

If this scenario played out there's no doubt Barrett would be consider a legitimate champion, which is essence im sure ultimate is what Barretts fans want...Saw the Regal swerve coming a mile off but in saying that I liked it & it made perfect sense...

Loved the British Empire stuff. Jericho conning Barrett into signing contract was also very creative. All in all good job

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:03 am

Cheers man, to be honest I knew the Kane stuff would be a bit hit or a miss, I wanted to build Barrett over the year though and didn't want him to peak to early so worked him off Kane just to get him running, the whole schzophrenic gimmick is just an idea I've had for Kane forr a good while now and would like to see it played out, if it where a Kane booking then it might make more sense but since I was trying to keep the focus on Barrett I didn't want to go to much into Kane, I just felt he needed to be more than what he is/was to be a legit feud.

I thought the Regal swerve would be telagraphed but since it made sense I just stuck with that direction, I thought since that was obvious I'd at least make the match itself creative

I found it hard though, I'm not a Barrett fan at all and I had to try and think of what would entertain his fans as well as win guys like myself over all the while keeping him a hated heel

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:47 am

Very good read, obviously put alot of effort into it.

I love the idea of a British faction and it would be cool to have wwe go in that direction (not that they will as their creative team are useless)

Also I may be in the minority but also enjoyed the idea of Kane having a split persona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:50 am

gazzyD wrote:Very good read, obviously put alot of effort into it.

I love the idea of a British faction and it would be cool to have wwe go in that direction (not that they will as their creative team are useless)Also I may be in the minority but also enjoyed the idea of Kane having a split persona

Lets be honest lumping forginers into heel stable has been the WWE's M.O. for nearly 30 years

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:52 am

That said cracking bit of booking as usual gaff, very impressed how Regal's turn wasn't obvious from the outset but makes sense retroactivly

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackem Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Great Read

Mackem

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Really good story and can imagine it'd make good viewing as well. Even better considering you're not a fan of Barrett. I did expect you to change his finisher though as let's be honest Wasteland is pretty awful as a finisher.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Top draw fantasy booking, logical and coherent. I liked the way you kept the top faces strong whilst still getting wade over and picking up the 123's eg the iron man match where Bryan didn't tap so wade used the briefcase to cash in, excellent stuff! I actually would like to this play out on tv!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Excellent storytelling, although wishful thinking that Kings of Wrestling and Seth Rollins were holding the Tag Titles and IC Title respectively, for those you should probably read Otunga and McGillicutty, and Kofi Kingston Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:07 pm

I thought the Kane Mask/No Mask stuff was absolute genius.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:05 pm

cheers, I can see why some people don't think the mask would solve any Kane problems because we all know what he looks like and he's not got scars ot burns ect...and without a genuine reason I agree with those guys but I was just trying to sell all Kane's problems are psychological and when he can hide behind a mask, fake hair and body suit he can be someone else and let out all his frustrations but when he's in his usual get up he feels exposed and insecure

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 pm

I think it would be a very interesting way to book him and would come of well on TV. The twist with the Undertaker was a good way to turn things.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:11 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:Really good story and can imagine it'd make good viewing as well. Even better considering you're not a fan of Barrett. I did expect you to change his finisher though as let's be honest Wasteland is pretty awful as a finisher.

I couldn't think of a move that would fit him to be honest apart from a Power Bomb but I'd always planned for Mason Ryan to join him and I thought that move fit him more, I actually think Wastelands could look good if he falls forward when he hits it, it would really sell him driving the guy into the mat, he did that on Mark Henry last year, by accident though, and it looked badass

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:17 pm

King Beer wrote:I think it would be a very interesting way to book him and would come of well on TV. The twist with the Undertaker was a good way to turn things.

I didn't want to drag anymore out of Kane/Wade, obviously Barrett would have to go over but if Kane was booked that way then anymore loses would have discredited him so I used Th Undertaker to move the story on, Taker dressed as Kane is a re-work but I felt since it was about 1998 that it could be done again

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:48 pm

"when Barrett turns around RKO RKO RKO...Randy Orton is back"

I see in your fantasy booking that Jim Ross has moved to announcing on Smackdown then... Wink

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Love the Kane story!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:13 am

Nice work gaffer, was a good read. Again, like a few comments on my thread its probably too good for the WWE which is daft when you think that 2 tools on the internet like me and you can provide simple efficient booking yet some guys sat in an office in Titan Towers who probably earn more than you and i combined couldnt book a taxi.

Would love to see a British Empire stable, ive been hoping for one for years.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:20 am

It's easy to come up with stuffn here though when we don't need to worry about the egos of the guys in the locker room, politics or Vince's bi polar style way of thinking

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:46 am

the-gaffer wrote:It's easy to come up with stuffn here though when we don't need to worry about the egos of the guys in the locker room, politics or Vince's bi polar style way of thinking

I would also add that I had been dabbling of a booking for the WHC match a mania that heavily involved Christian, obviously he's injured now and while I can go back and alter things at my leisure/take my time going forward, WWE do have to produce something week in week out

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:49 am

Wow, just for the effort gaff mate, 10/10.

But even then, the stroyline was great. Loved the Kane involvement, it may be confusing at times (if it were to happen) but that doesn't stop it from being a good storyline. The whole British Empire stuff was quality aswell. Loved Regals development from Bryans manager to Wades and the attention to detail was fantastic!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:43 am

Cheers Buzz, I must admit, one of my biggest pet hates is when the WWE just drop something, mainly the little things, so when I book something, no matter how unimportant it seems (i.e Regals tactical genius schtick) I always try and tie it in, I feel if you can keep all the little things flowing the bigger things would fall into place

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down