The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chisora

4 posters

Go down

Chisora Empty Chisora

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 07 Dec 2011, 1:04 pm

Does anyone think that the Chisora that bravely turned up against Helenius would have done a better job against Wlad then Haye? Remeber Chisora was set to meet Wlad and everyone said he was too green for Klitchko but his effort against Helenius suggests to me that he would have been up for that fight. I think, instead of employing a tentative approach like Haye, Chisora would have swung at Wlad moving straight forward. Sure he would eat a lot of leather but I think he would have troubled Wlad more then Haye.

What do you guys think? I thought it was crazy for Chisora to face Helenius after loosing to Fury but he surprised me and was robbed. He is not the hardest heavyweight puncher which is worrying but he showed me he has plenty of heart and not fazed by who is in front of him.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Chisora Empty Re: Chisora

Post by oxring Wed 07 Dec 2011, 1:04 pm

Yes he would, wouldn't have won.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 07 Dec 2011, 1:09 pm

No I don't think he would have won but Wlad does not have the greatest chin. Chisora comes forward eat Wlads jab all night but he would connect and that is what interests me. I hope Wlad offers Chisora another crack.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Wed 07 Dec 2011, 1:32 pm

Agreed onetwo.

Put another way - the way Chisora fights - he could hardly do worse than Haye did, could he?
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 07 Dec 2011, 1:34 pm

He would get knocked out and go out on his shield, don't know if thats better or worse...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Wed 07 Dec 2011, 2:08 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:He would get knocked out and go out on his shield, don't know if thats better or worse...

MUCH better.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down