The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew Johns on the talent at NZ Warriors

5 posters

Go down

Andrew Johns on the talent at NZ Warriors Empty Andrew Johns on the talent at NZ Warriors

Post by dublfcynwa Wed 07 Dec 2011, 2:52 pm

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/andrew-johns-impressed-by-talent-at-warriors-20111207-1oi8m.html

With talent like they have in their rank's and a skill's coach like Andrew Johns I can see them going far again next year and maybe dominating the game in Aus in the near future.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Andrew Johns on the talent at NZ Warriors Empty Re: Andrew Johns on the talent at NZ Warriors

Post by Luke Wed 07 Dec 2011, 3:17 pm

I think they have a good chance to possably win it in the next few years. The experince of this year should stand them in good stead, and with them and Melbourne maybe the balance of power in the NRL could be shifting from the traditional bases.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Andrew Johns on the talent at NZ Warriors Empty Re: Andrew Johns on the talent at NZ Warriors

Post by Kenny Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:16 pm

It would be good to see a different team win the NRL , NZ Warriors do seem to putting everything in place to give themselves the best possible chance .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:00 pm

Pacific Islanders and Maoris were born to play Rugby League. It won't be long now before the warriors win a Grand Final and after that many will follow.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by chewed_mintie Fri 09 Dec 2011, 11:53 am

George Hotel1895 wrote:Pacific Islanders and Maoris were born to play Rugby League. It won't be long now before the warriors win a Grand Final and after that many will follow.

Not so sure GeorgeHotel. Rugby League has it’s place in society. Maori and PI in particular grow up playing both codes. There is a point where if the talent is there, they have to make a decision and the lure of Union is too great sometimes. However there are exceptions to this and the Junior Warriors side boasts a lot of Union converts (one in particular is an afghan refugee who started playing Union at Auck Grammar). However, with the All Blacks winning the WC I expect the status quo to remain for a while at least.

However, I’d love to see the Warriors finally win the NRL. I’m not so sure Bluey is the man for the job though.

chewed_mintie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down