The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adrian Gonzalez' first game with the Red Sox

2 posters

Go down

Adrian Gonzalez' first game with the Red Sox Empty Adrian Gonzalez' first game with the Red Sox

Post by lyellfinch Sat 12 Mar 2011, 4:08 pm

Adrian Gonzalez is set for his first spring training game with the Red Sox today against the Florida Marlins at 1:00. I am sadly working through the game but I'll try and post updates if I'm able to. http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110312&content_id=16917880&vkey=news_bos&c_id=bos
lyellfinch
lyellfinch

Back to top Go down

Adrian Gonzalez' first game with the Red Sox Empty Re: Adrian Gonzalez' first game with the Red Sox

Post by HHealer Sat 12 Mar 2011, 4:38 pm

Gonzalez wont be out there today, TF told the press that he goes on Monday against NYY.
My guess is he goes 3 inns on Monday night.

Off topic Iyellfinch, did you see the 'Orange' V. UCONN game Friday night? Great game!! As a CT man, Im Krazy for Kemba! Yahoo

HHealer

Back to top Go down

Adrian Gonzalez' first game with the Red Sox Empty Re: Adrian Gonzalez' first game with the Red Sox

Post by HHealer Sat 12 Mar 2011, 4:52 pm

Scratch that! Doh
A-Gon is back in todays lineup!

HHealer

Back to top Go down

Post by lyellfinch Sat 12 Mar 2011, 6:15 pm

I was going to say, I saw him at first base! I didn't get a chance to see the UConn V. SU game, I'm not really into college sports but being originally from New Hampshire if I had to pick I would totally go for UCONN!

In game news for those who aren't watching Gonzalez first at bat should be coming up!
lyellfinch
lyellfinch

Back to top Go down

Post by lyellfinch Sat 12 Mar 2011, 6:16 pm

Adrian Gonzalez first at bat was an opposite field single!
lyellfinch
lyellfinch

Back to top Go down

Post by lyellfinch Sat 12 Mar 2011, 8:54 pm

Looks like Agon is out of the game, his line was 1 for 2 with a single and a sacrifice fly which was described as a robbed hit. Looks to be a good year for Sox fans!
lyellfinch
lyellfinch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down