The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight

+4
MtotheC
Sarsippius
psycho-gooner
paulscholes
8 posters

Go down

who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight

who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight Vote_lcap68%who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight Vote_rcap 68% 
[ 15 ]
who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight Vote_lcap23%who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]
who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight Vote_lcap9%who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 22

who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight Empty who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight

Post by paulscholes Sun 11 Dec 2011, 4:13 pm

IF Jerr Jarrett wins Hardy Leaves, But if Hardy wins Sting will fire Karen or Jeff so who will it Be.
I hope Jeff or Karen go i hate those 2 with a passion

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight Empty Re: who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight

Post by psycho-gooner Sun 11 Dec 2011, 4:28 pm

I'd rather get rid of JJ, Karen is actually a decent heel for the knockouts division

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight Empty Re: who will leave TNA jeff jarrett, Karen Jarrett or Jeff Hardy Tonight

Post by Sarsippius Sun 11 Dec 2011, 5:19 pm

Presumably Karen will take time off otherwise why would they include her in the stipulation? Maybe she wants to spend more time with her family

Sarsippius

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 11 Dec 2011, 7:06 pm

I would be shocked if Karen is not the one to go, hardy has only just returned and is at the beginning of a massive push and tna had the chance to get rid of JJ with the whole loser moves to Mexico stip after the parking lott brawl with kurt and they didn't so I wouldn't expect him to be going anywhere. I would assume that with the holidays coming up Karen wants to be with her family so it makes sense that she would be the one to go.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Sun 11 Dec 2011, 11:55 pm

I think Karen is a great heel but her voice...it's like nails on a chalkboard, goes right through me. So I hope it's her.

Plus with her out of the way, we might get some actual wrestling from the ladies again.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 12 Dec 2011, 2:03 am

The sooner that nailbag Karen gets off TV the better, I can't watch a knockout segment she's involved in, she's horrendous

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 12 Dec 2011, 2:13 pm

the-gaffer wrote:The sooner that nailbag Karen gets off TV the better, I can't watch a knockout segment she's involved in, she's horrendous

Agreed. Her voice just grates on me. There are quite a few examples of likeable heels (or heels with real personality), but KJ is just an awful shrieking harpy. Jeff Jarrett on the other hand, I don't mind that much.

As someone else commented, I can't believe they'd let Jeff Hardy get kicked out, just weeks after his comeback, so I'm guessing the Jarretts will be taking some paid vacation time. If so I hope JJ comes back at some point.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 14 Dec 2011, 5:26 pm

Word is that Jeff Jarrett will be getting the axe. Jarrett is headed to India next week to head up TNA's new promotion in that country and his firing on Impact will be his exit from the TNA storylines, for the time being.

Just found this on prowrestling.com

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 19 Dec 2011, 2:17 pm

Looks like both are out.

Have to say the whole firing episode was hilarious, both Jeff and Karen lying their arses off, both to each other and Sting. Stinger showing them the video footage of what they'd actually said to him was the icing on the cake.

Not sorry that Karen is gone at all. She did absolutely nothing with the Knockouts, other than demean and humiliate them every chance she got. Now and again is okay, but it gets old very quickly, as did her "Wicked Witch of the West" persona.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 19 Dec 2011, 2:19 pm

Karen needs surgery on her foot, Jeff is off to India. Neither shall be missed!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down