The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 15 Fantasy Help

5 posters

Go down

Week 15 Fantasy Help Empty Week 15 Fantasy Help

Post by crazy_dave23 Wed 14 Dec 2011, 9:20 pm

Thought I'd start the thread for this week...

1 RBs, 2 WRs and a Flex from...

B. Wells (vs horrible Browns D), F. Gore (vs Pittsburgh's Wall), Ryan Matthews (vs Baltimore's Wall), Willis McGahee (vs NE)
Mike Walace (@ SF), L. Robinson (@ TB), D. Bryant (@ TB), J. Maclin (vs Revis Island), S. Smith (@ Hou)

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Week 15 Fantasy Help Empty Re: Week 15 Fantasy Help

Post by Derbyblue Wed 14 Dec 2011, 9:28 pm

My choice would be Wells, Wallace, Robinson, Smith.

None from me this week out of the playoffs in 1 league and a bye in the other.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed 14 Dec 2011, 9:53 pm

Wells WallaceRobinson Bryrant

need 2 of 3

Meacham, Baldwin, Bradshaw,
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Wed 14 Dec 2011, 10:00 pm

Cherries think I would go for Meachem and Bradshaw, just because Baldwin is up against Chicago.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed 14 Dec 2011, 10:06 pm

meacham and baldwinare the same sort of player fantasy wise can scoer you 15+ one week, and score you 1.5 the next,just gotta cross your fingers
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Forward Pass Thu 15 Dec 2011, 8:59 am

Crazy_Dave
My choice would be Wells , McGahee Robinson & Smith just because the other match ups don't look good

Cherries
Bradshaw if fit & Baldwin

Forward Pass
Forward Pass

Back to top Go down

Post by Whackamole Thu 15 Dec 2011, 12:44 pm

crazy_dave23 wrote:Thought I'd start the thread for this week...

1 RBs, 2 WRs and a Flex from...

B. Wells (vs horrible Browns D), F. Gore (vs Pittsburgh's Wall), Ryan Matthews (vs Baltimore's Wall), Willis McGahee (vs NE)
Mike Walace (@ SF), L. Robinson (@ TB), D. Bryant (@ TB), J. Maclin (vs Revis Island), S. Smith (@ Hou)

It's horrible but you would have to go with Beanie Wells as your RB, it's risky and there is every chance he could cost you your playoff match up with a stinker but he has the most upside of the lot of them

Don't play anyone who is up against Revis, that is a standard fantasy rule as far as i'm concerned. Robinson is your No1, Romo loves him and he seems to be able to get more open than Dez. I'm not a fan of having to players in the same position in your team but i think I would also have to pick Bryant too. There up against Tampa and they made my Jags look like superbowl contenders last week so i think your safe to roll with both (even if Austin is healthy also)

I'm struggling a little with the flex, Wallace seems to have fallen behind antonio brown and will likely have charlie batch thowing to him. Smith against Houston is a tough matchup. Going with that logic the answer should be McGahee but it's the playoffs and you don't want to go out with a stud sitting on the bench with 20 points. I would still play Wallace

RB: Wells
WR: Robinson & Bryant
Flex: Wallace
Whackamole
Whackamole

Back to top Go down

Post by Whackamole Thu 15 Dec 2011, 12:52 pm

cherriesfan wrote:Wells WallaceRobinson Bryrant

need 2 of 3

Meacham, Baldwin, Bradshaw,

If Bradshaw is confirmed as starter go with him. Choosing between the others is very much about matchups. I think Meachem is up against the Vikings who are giving up 25.12 points to apposing WR's (28th in the league). I think it is safe to assume he has the most upside but be aware, here are his yardages the last 5 games: 15 (v. TEN), 119 (v. DET), 0 (v. NYG), 69 (v. ATL), and 0 (v. TB). He is major inconsistant but he does have the talent. I think you have to roll with him
Whackamole
Whackamole

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 15 Dec 2011, 9:31 pm

mmm. ive also got demyarius thomas in my benh who looks like tbows fave target ATM and also early doucet.
out of meacham,baldwin,thomas and doucet all hae the potential for 20+ pointers, but all can also lay a big fat rounf eggagree that meacham does have the biggest upide, but the biggest down side
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Whackamole Fri 16 Dec 2011, 1:25 am

cherriesfan wrote:mmm. ive also got demyarius thomas in my benh who looks like tbows fave target ATM and also early doucet.
out of meacham,baldwin,thomas and doucet all hae the potential for 20+ pointers, but all can also lay a big fat rounf eggagree that meacham does have the biggest upide, but the biggest down side

Play Thomas instead of Meachem. He's the safer bet, you know he's going to get touches and he's up against a very dodgy Pats defence.
Whackamole
Whackamole

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Fri 16 Dec 2011, 8:12 pm

I'm still expecting Timmy to get sent back to earth this week... just throwing it out there...

That said I really dont think you can trust Meachem

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down