The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 11

+13
Fernando
sodhat
Don Corleone187
Marky
ADMIN
FIFA Diva
Fan Gilhaus
footballcrazy
The Special Juan
cherriesfna
TwisT
Afro
nick_fury
17 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 11 - Page 20 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 11

Post by nick_fury Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Furious Football Association

The FFA Noticeboard

End of season Lawyers are up.
Season 2 will start In January 2012

Public Service Announcement: The Foreign Transfer is now OPEN
The draw for Season 2 Leagues will be made Friday 16/12/2011
This Public Service Announcement was brought to you by Viva, Afro and Niko The Worlds Best League Runners.

FFA Leagues

Viva's Rainbow League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Bayer 04 Leverkusen Don Fixtures Season 1InjuriesEnd of Season
Everton F.C Marky Mark
Juventus CricketFan Results Season 1 Posted LawyersEnd of Season Posted
A.S. Roma Viva
FC Schalke 04 TSC Table Season 1CupWinners: Arsenal
Valencia CF ncfc Tooze
Tactics Season CloseSponsorsTBA

Afro's League of Extraordinary Hairstyles______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Atlético de Madrid S.A.D NadzFixturesSeason 1InjuriesEnd of Season
Fiorentina Afro
S.S. Lazio Sodhat Results Season 1 PostedLawyersEnd of Season Posted
Malaga CF TwisT
FC Porto Macclads (formerly Hero) Table Season 1CupWinners: Fioretina
Tottenham F.C CherriesFan

Niko's Fast & Furious League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Arsenal FC Fernando Fixtures Season 1InjuriesEnd of season
S.L. Benfica YI Man
Liverpool F.C Fan'a'Flan Results Season 1 PostedLawyersEnd of Season Posted
Olympique Lyonnais Niko Fury
Paris St Germain Nay Bother Table Season 1CupWinners: Benfica
Villarreal CF FootballCrazy

Furious Football Association Links

COMPETITIONS______TRANSFERS__________OTHER__________
Furious Football Association Transfers Pending SPONSORS
Champions Cup Home Page Transfer Confirmation Rules
Europa Cup TP Reply & Negotiations
Releases

Last edited by nick_fury on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 11

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:11 pm

my offer isnt real its a joke offer, I need the cash to bring in a CB, so i pull out as well

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 11

Post by Fernando Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Has he even been found guilty yet viva?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:12 pm

both rejected and dont come back

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:13 pm

viva did u just put something on my juve page, and then remove it?

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Suarez would get shanked up if he ever stepped in Rome.
So would anyone with the Italian Ultras hanging around

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Fan you got rejected before you could reject so suck it mate.

I don't want to talk about the race row right now, we'll see what happens when the FA give the verdict.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:17 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:viva did u just put something on my juve page, and then remove it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:20 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:I don't want to talk about the race row right now, we'll see what happens when the FA give the verdict.

They won't be able to nail Suarez on it id be very surprised if they did tbh. You want to wait for verdict but declaring him racist already Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Yeah I was supposed to post that on the Admin page, it was confidential only for the eyes of Me,Nick, Afro and Hero.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:25 pm

about juve??

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 pm

It's been a while now, but can the reasons for the Week 10 results be posted up anytime soon?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 pm

We all know the truth regarding the Suarez V Evra incident, the FA and the people from the media just don't have the balls to admit that Suarez is racist and said nasty words to Evra. But I know the FA are too scared to do ban him, I remember when Roy Keane said about the Nike Black and White wrist bands that people only wear them for fashion just like the yellow Lance Armstong bands. When it comes to do something about raicism they cower behind thier Armani suits.

I made a stand against wearing those cancer, bullying bands because to me it seemed like it was a fashion thing rather then standing up for a noble cause.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 pm

No not about Juventus it was about the closure of 606v2 due to lack of funds but this just stays between us lot ok.

Marky, Hero has not been paying Internet bills so the forum makers deicded to crash the forum and the admins like myself lost a lot of saved messages. We are working very hard to retrive them taking a bit of time but hopefully we can get them soon.

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Marky wrote:It's been a while now, but can the reasons for the Week 10 results be posted up anytime soon?

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Suarez is a douche. such a disgusting character I cant stand the fact he is allowed/getting paid to play football. In the words of Jeremy Clarkson......he "should be shot."

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:We all know the truth regarding the Suarez V Evra incident , the FA and the people from the media just don't have the balls to admit that Suarez is racist and said nasty words to Evra. But I know the FA are too scared to do ban him

No one knows the truth except Evra and Suarez everyone can speculate, You can see what happened on tv but no one is ever going to know what happened or what was said. Who's to say Evra isn't lieing about suarez? Who to says evra has misunderstood what suarez said and thought it was racist? honestly viva if the media knew suarez was racist and had seen it they'd print it without a doubt.

Personally either way it's going to end badly for one of them.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:40 pm

I was being a biased United fan there.

My honest opinion is whoever is found lying from the two should get a severe ban, until the end of the season or something. But the FA will not do that and in a way I understand that, will they be able to keep up with the consistency if it happens again? With thier record I doubt it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:43 pm

tbh i think they need to be banned for about 10 games and whoever is lieing is going to have deal with the abuse from fans for a long long time anyway so their never forget it.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 pm

will they be able to keep up with the consistency if it happens again?
You mean with Anton and JT ??? and any more.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:47 pm

nick_fury wrote:
will they be able to keep up with the consistency if it happens again?
You mean with Anton and JT ??? and any more.

What do you mean by Ferdinand and Terry?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:53 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:

Malaga v Liverpool

I think the Malaga defence is nearly good enough to take everything Liverpool throw at them but in the 90th minute I can see Liverpool finally breaking through to score a dramatic late winner with a piece of brilliance from Suarez.

Dominate display from liverpool with squeezing the midfield meaning no service to carroll for malaga leading to their defeat

Liverpool- Tactics easier to read this week, The main body of text is still a bit close together though, The Tactics themselves are strong and look attacking.
Malaga-Strong easy to read tactics and the team is for me the strongest it has been so far,
Both teams for me are evenly matched

A vastly improving malaga side pull another great result out of the bag, huddleston contains suarez for the most part,vidal and mvlia control th centre of teh park though for liverpool. both sides evnly match but each get a goal coutest of there respectibe forwards.

The English based spine of the Malaga team stood strong today against a dominant Liverpool. Held up the pressure well for large parts of the game.

Malaga lined up very physically, and in a formation very tough to break down, while having the counter attacking outlets in Kuyt, Kranjcar and Ramirez. Liverpool lined up in a 4-2-3-1 which made Suarez more pivotal and on the ball more often, which was a great use for him. I scored it Malaga 1-1 Liverpool, Malaga's tough midfield stopping Liverpool from creating too much but still being able to create a few chances themselves.

Benfica v Juventus

Two pretty evenly matched teams. I think Benfica's better tactics give them the edge in this match though.

A very easy win for Benfica as Juventus prepare for next season leading to them being spanked around the park by a benfica side needing a win

Juve- Easy to read tactics, but lacked a bit of detail, Team was strong however , Even with the lack of detail, I think the team would know what to do
Benfica- Juve’s tactics have a similar sort amount of detail, but these ones are slightly more in depth,The team though however is I feel slightly weaker,
Therefore Juve just steal the points

who expected other, juve under strength line-up required some seroiusly indepth tactics and reasearch to have a minor chance of pulling anything away from this, instead it was a whitewash, benfica dominated from 1st to last and scoring 5 in the process,wat really summed it up where teh striker tactics, wallcott was the only bright spark in all honestly a pretty dreadful juve preformance.

Full backs again told to keep width leaving room between full backs and CB fr benfica to exploit all day

No instructions at all to assist the fullbacks that were instructed to stay out wide left the defence very frail and swamped by the superior Benfica attack.

Benfica lined up surprisingly defensive for a game they needed to win, regardless of the players in their starting XI. Going 4-4-2 on 60 minutes helped IMO. Juventus lined up with a somewhat weakened side, nothing wrong with giving a few squad players a chance instead of first teamers, especially in a game with nothing to lose. I scored it Benfica 2-1 Juventus, Benfica coming from behind to win once they went more attacking.

Lyon v Lazio

A bit of a surprise result but an improved Lazio team has enough at the back to stop the Lyon attacks and enough going forward to sneak a victory. Well played!

A very close encounter as Lazio have improved alot in recent weeks leading to a draw after a late 25 yarder from Vargas.

Lyon- strong tactics and line up, I feel that that these are the stronger of the two teams however as the defence should be able to handle the Lazio strike force
Lazio- Strong Tactics and line up, Lyon defence too strong though

two well matched teams and nothing to separate, frimpong plays surprisingly well, defoe looking the most meanacing, but that aint saying much

Game of two halves, Lyon show the more attacking threat but Lazio’s kick and rush tactic pays off for the early goal, eventually though the pressure wears Lazio down and Lyon get an equaliser. Lazio somehow hold on for the point.

Lyon were very strong and their formation allows the fullbacks to make a real break down the wings, and at home they needed to be the more attacking side. Lazio had 2 defensive midfielders to nullify the threat of Lyon but it ended up with a lack of creativity in the middle of the park. I scored it Lyon 3-1 Lazio, Lyon just too strong.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:01 pm

so no one had issues with an understrength side then....didnt think so Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 pm

still think the 5-0's were very harsh, no 5-0s until someone needs one lol

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:06 pm

i only played an understrength side as i had nothing to play for, and there's nothing wrong with doing that Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:06 pm

we vote on what we read, if someone puts a weakened side out their going to get trounced by their opponent especially against someone who's going for the league title.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:09 pm

thats fine

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:12 pm

I think it shows lack of respect, how would you feel if someone put out a weaken side and because of that you finished bottom?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:13 pm

I think the understrength team had a big impact on the Benfica result based on those comments and influenced the final result.

And don't forget the calculation system is goal heavy this season, so from 12 votes, it actually only takes an average of 2.5 goals for Benfica to give them 5 goals overall.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:18 pm

I think it shows lack of respect, how would you feel if someone put out a weaken side and because of that you finished bottom?
Or how would you feel if it cost you the league title??

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Yoooo, Emmanuel Fringpong just retweeted me, Deeeeeench!!!!!

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Ask him if Viva should buy his mum coat.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:22 pm

nick_fury wrote:

Juventus under CF will never win the title so I was making it realistic for him, I think its unfair on Fan he has done a good job at Liverpool and for someone to put out a whore of a side is unsportsman like.

If someone did that to me I would be very very very angry mad

What did he Frim Pong say?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Macclads (formerly Hero) wrote:Ask him if Viva should buy his mum coat.

Buy whos mum a coat? You said your mum got the coat I wanna get?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:27 pm

I HAD 3 OF MY BEST PLAYERS INJURED, AND I DIDNT REST THE WHOLE SIDE DID I!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Give it a rest cf and take the capitals off it makes you look like silly shouting on a forum tbh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:32 pm

My best players of all time in the current ranking.

Cannavoro
Fabregas

Iniesta
Shevchenko

Anelka

Kaka
Neymar
Osvaldo
Ballack
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Damn was hoping Gibbs would be returning this week but looks like he's had a little setback.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:43 pm

I have updated my transfer list so it is clearer. Can the league runners have a look and tell me if it is all ok?

Cheers

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:44 pm

15 minutes left for Nay to get his votes in and in several match cases it could all important!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:47 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
nick_fury wrote:

Juventus under CF will never win the title so I was making it realistic for him, I think its unfair on Fan he has done a good job at Liverpool and for someone to put out a whore of a side is unsportsman like.

If someone did that to me I would be very very very angry mad

What did he Frim Pong say?

I was a bit miffed lol

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:48 pm

The Malaga results are quite positive on that Pool v Malaga game so I take positives out of that, even though it was 3-1

Lots of 1-0's to the 'pool I suppose.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Twist the numbers are transfers are all fine, do you know what club you sold the players too? Makes it easier for us to find a player and we know where he is. If you look at how I've done my transfer list, not the most preetiest without tables and fancy patterns and codes but it is effective.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:53 pm

I could look up mine on the TC page if you want OK

No idea about the previous Manager, but I suppose those will be on the TC page as well.

I will add it to the Table.

I did it in a table as I excel'ed to check my calculations.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:37 pm

The 2nd round draw is...

Porto v Arsenal
Benfica v Villarreal
Everton v Liverpool
Roma v Fiorentina
Tottenham v PSG
Malaga v Lazio
Juventus v Schalke

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Some interesting match ups there... Just bring it Nando!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:20 pm

are results in?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Liverpool 6 v 6 Fiorentina
Villarreal 7 v 5 Malaga
PSG 6 v 7 Everton
Schalke 1 v 11 Porto
Juventus 3 v 9 Arsenal
Lazio 4 v 8 Benfica
Roma 6 v 5 Tottenham

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:32 pm

There needs to be a deciding vote on the Liverpool match?

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Can we just keep the same tactics for the 5 a side? I am happy with how my team was set up to be honest.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm

TwisT wrote:Can we just keep the same tactics for the 5 a side? I am happy with how my team was set up to be honest.

Just copy and paste then Wink

I might go with an actual keeper for the next round, maybe play Gerrard seeing as it's Everton v Liverpool!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next