The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Hall of Fame inductee

2 posters

Go down

Celebrity Hall of Fame inductee Empty Celebrity Hall of Fame inductee

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Tue 15 Mar 2011, 12:26 am

Ok, so I've just blatantly ripped this off 411Wrestling's site, who blatantly ripped it off the WWE site....:

DREW CAREY TO ENTER WWE HALL OF FAME

WWE is proud to announce the newest member of the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame — comedian and game show host Drew Carey. The WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony presented by THQ's "WWE All Stars" will take place at the Phillips Arena on Saturday, April 2 and the one-hour TV special will air Monday, April 4 at 8/7c on USA Network.

Drew Carey is the latest member of the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame, joining the likes of Pete Rose, Bob Uecker and William "Refrigerator" Perry. Other members of the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Class include "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, "Bullet" Bob Armstrong and the original WWE Diva, Sunny.

Carey established his place in WWE history as a surprise entrant in the 2001 Royal Rumble. However, Carey's fortunes quickly turned, when the massive WWE Superstar Kane entered the ring, prompting Carey to eliminate himself from the match.

No, my question is, who would you like to see inducted into the celebrity side of the HOF?

My choices? Andy Kauffman, Mr T, Mike Tyson, and for some bizzare reason, Donald Trump.

John Cena's Speech writer

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Hall of Fame inductee Empty Re: Celebrity Hall of Fame inductee

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:23 pm

Donald Trump would actually make sense because he's been involved in numerous angles/skits and Wrestlemanias 4 & 5 were at the Trump Plaza in Atlantic City. Same goes for Kaufmann, Mr T and Tyson - at least they made multiple appearances in wrestling.

But as far as I'm aware Drew Carey's only involvement in wrestling was the 2001 Royal Rumble, so why the hell put him in? Hell, Dennis Rodman would be more deserving than Drew Carey for crying out loud!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down