The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Lets Go Cena................"

+3
Brady12
Mackem
djcc2004
7 posters

Go down

"Lets Go Cena................" Empty "Lets Go Cena................"

Post by djcc2004 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:23 pm

i know cena heel turn has been discussed so much but i just found this on the wweshop and found it interesting

http://www.wweshop.com/item/anti-john-cena-shirt/NewUpcoming/01-15691

a cena sucks t shirt

to me this is just another indication a cena heel turn is in the pipeline. they have already sold out of most sizes and i can just see arenas filled with these now and can be more fuel to the fire with cena eventually snapping with the fans...

thoughts?

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

"Lets Go Cena................" Empty Re: "Lets Go Cena................"

Post by Mackem Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:26 pm

I think its WWE trying to make as much money as possible, so with half the crowd chanting "Cena Sucks" they want to cash in on this as they know people will buy it.

Mackem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:00 pm

Mackem wrote:I think its WWE trying to make as much money as possible, so with half the crowd chanting "Cena Sucks" they want to cash in on this as they know people will buy it.

100% agree this is WWE attempt to maximise merchandise revenue, no indication of a heel turn

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:10 pm

I was mainly grossed out about the idea of shirts going up to 5XL ... vomit

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:12 am

brilliant idea tbh, easiest money theyll ever make, profiting on peoples dislike for someone lol

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 22 Dec 2011, 8:58 am

Mackem wrote:I think its WWE trying to make as much money as possible, so with half the crowd chanting "Cena Sucks" they want to cash in on this as they know people will buy it.

Yes it may be simply for sales, but it could affect a possible heel turn as well. Simply because how can WWE ignore it if there are loads of people wearing them where the hard camera is situated and down the entrance ramp? They have been picking up on the whole Cena sucks chants for a few weeks now. I think it is impossible for them to backtrack and portray Cena as the fan favourite of the masses.

Rest assured, this t-shirt will appear in promos in the future. I can't, for instance, see the Rock miss the opportunity to take a pop. The t-shirt's first aim was to generate cash. But don't disregard it being used as a tool to enhance the storyline

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:01 pm

easy money for the WWE to be honest, they've been wanting to do it for a while apparently. It's hinting at a heel turn but I doubt this would be a clear indication at a heal turn for cena. I do believe that they are definately toying with the idea of turning him heal though.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down