The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiz --- Charlie Magri beats Muhammed Ali

4 posters

Go down

Quiz --- Charlie Magri beats Muhammed Ali Empty Quiz --- Charlie Magri beats Muhammed Ali

Post by azania Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:28 am

ok, here goes.

Magri (flyweight) lost to Sot Chitalada who inturn lost to a guy in a heigher weight who lost to another higher weight guy and so on up to Ali losing to berbick.

Can you name the guys between Sot and berbick?

Last edited by azania on Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

azania

Back to top Go down

Quiz --- Charlie Magri beats Muhammed Ali Empty Re: Quiz --- Charlie Magri beats Muhammed Ali

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:33 am

So Magri LOST to Chitalada, who lost to, who lost to, etc., etc., but Magri beats Ali.

Only in your Universe.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Quiz --- Charlie Magri beats Muhammed Ali Empty Re: Quiz --- Charlie Magri beats Muhammed Ali

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:35 am

It was just a snazzy title, we know you two don't see eye to eye, but a bit overly harsh there.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:36 am

AlexHuckerby wrote:It was just a snazzy title, we know you two don't see eye to eye, but a bit overly harsh there.

Well thank you, Hillary Clinton.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:38 am

Surely Magri beat Sot, who beat a guy at a higher weight, who beat a guy at a higher weight all the way up to Berbick?
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:38 am

The red pens about to come out Windy...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:38 am

Windy cut me some slack. It was a similar title i saw in Boxing Illustrated many moons ago (when I was a child and you were just about to retire).

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:39 am

Edited the title to add an 's' after beat.

Sheesh you guys want spoon feeding.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:41 am

AlexHuckerby wrote:The red pens about to come out Windy...

Suggest you reserve it for yourself, then, Alex.

This thread was a response from az to a point I made on the ' Fantasy fights ' thread. It was, therefore, ongoing business between us. If you have an opinion as to the lineage between Magri and Ali I suggest that you concentrate your efforts on that. captain carrantuohil once remarked that you were rather keen on minding his business rather than your own. It seems that I am to be the beneficiary of your counsel now.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:47 am

azania wrote:Windy cut me some slack. It was a similar title i saw in Boxing Illustrated many moons ago (when I was a child and you were just about to retire).

I wasn't being pedantic or awkward, az.

The point is that we would expect to be able to trace a lineage back from a heavyweight to a flyweight with the bigger man winning in each case. Much harder, though, to do it the other way round.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:47 am

Actually Ghosty got it for Pac --------> Holy.

Pacquiao beat Margarito
Margarito beat Martinez
Martinez beat Pavlik
Pavlik beat Taylor
Taylor beat Hopkins
Hopkins beat Jones
Jones beat Ruiz
Ruiz beat Holyfield

Just wanted one for sot -----> Ali.

Its out there somewhere.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down