The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face Or Heel?

5 posters

Go down

Face Or Heel? Empty Face Or Heel?

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sat 24 Dec 2011, 1:33 pm

If you were a professional wrestler who had just been signed by the WWE and you were given creative control and an influence in your booking, would you rather be a face or a heel?

Me personally would pick the heel route. I think I would enjoy isulting the crowd and winding them up to be honest. I think I would just enjoy playing it more. Establish myself as a heel for a few years then eventually have a face turn by coming out to save a diva or a legend from a beatdown. It would be good to get that pop. But I would only be face for a year or so then it would be good to turn on one of your best friend / tag team partner and get the heel turn heat.

But anyway before I start babbling on and fantasy booking my whole career, which would you rather start out as? Face or heel? Would you turn throughout your career or stay as one forever?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Face Or Heel? Empty Re: Face Or Heel?

Post by Buzzman Sat 24 Dec 2011, 1:40 pm

I think it is generally easier for anyone to start out as a heel, if a new superstar comes on our screens as a face, they don't often get a big pop because the audience doesn't really have a reason to cheer them other than for the reason that they are a face.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Sat 24 Dec 2011, 2:01 pm

Generally the top faces, come from a heel back ground. As Buzzman has kind of already said, it's very difficult for a face to debut as a face and reach the top as a face.

Take Stone Cold or The Rock they built themselves up as heels, and WWF was forced to turn them both face, because there heel promos were so entertaining, that the crowd started cheering for them.

So I'd probably rather sta of as a heel to begin with, and see where it takes me.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Sat 24 Dec 2011, 6:09 pm

I've heard a few guys say "it's much easier to be hated than loved" which I think is true. I also think it's much more effort to be a face. You'd have to sell all the time, make sure to have good facials, come up with creative finishes that don't involve underhanded tactics etc.

I'd much rather start out as a heel.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 24 Dec 2011, 7:40 pm

If I had creative control I'd much rather be a face, I think it'd be fun to be a guy who goes against the big evil bullies and get the crowd firmly onside

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down