The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Show

2 posters

Go down

Big Show Empty Big Show

Post by CrossRhodes Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:01 pm

So looks like Big Show will be turning heel in the near future if rumours are true that he will face shaq at WM. Would imagine that he will job to Shaq? Which means he will have gone from winning the world title to jobbing at Mania in a celeb match within a 3/4 month period. I'm aware that Big Show has become the go to guy for these type of matches but why do you think that is? He's certainly not in great shape compared to when he first was around in wcw but to be fair to the guy he is getting on and at his size it can't be easy to stay peak. I feel as a heel he has the size to be a credible threat to anyone which is why he is likely used in such matches. My question to you is do you think he will return to the main event scene after he's done with Bryan/Shaq? Will he get the title again? Or was his title win (albeit brief) a token victory due to his loyalty to the company? Cheers for your opinions (Y)

CrossRhodes

Back to top Go down

Big Show Empty Re: Big Show

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:15 pm

Nothing he's done so far suggests a heel turn for me

I know they did that angle with Shaq but I don't think that means he's definitely the guy he'd face, if Shaq did do Mania I'5 rather see him face Mark Henry

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:23 pm

As for his title win, I don't think it had much to do with Big Show as such, I think it could have been any face, I think they just wanted a good guy face to be the guy DB is seen to take advantage of, I'd say the story was more about Bryan than Show

If DB done what he did to Henry (which I think should have happened) then he beats the big bad bully, however he did it to a guy who has been actively encouraging him which makes him look a bit selfish and devious when you take into account how long he waited for the title

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by CrossRhodes Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:39 pm

Setting up Bryan for a heel turn then gaff? I think he could be interesting as heel if he gets given a fair crack with the title but with WM approaching then do you expect him to drop the title?

CrossRhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 07 Jan 2012, 6:21 pm

Well I think all the signs are there that they're going to fully turn DB anytime now, he's a great heel but most look great when they're used right, case in point Mark Henry, the fact that people became interested in him is proof that with the right booking then people will enjoy the character

I definitely expect him to drop the title before WrestleMania

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by CrossRhodes Sat 07 Jan 2012, 8:34 pm

Maybe in the chamber to orton? If he doesn't win the rumble that is. Maybe have Wade\Sheamus win the rumble have Bryan drop at the chamber and then claim his rematch at mania? Would maybe be a good way of Wade winning the belt at mania without it being the 'main event' Ir is to early for him do you think? Could have SHeamus instead as hes a former champ and deserves another shot in my eyes.

CrossRhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down