The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The leader of the Pacquiao fan boys troupe?

+5
ShahenshahG
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Boxtthis
The Sweet Science UK
BoxingFan88
9 posters

Go down

The leader of the Pacquiao fan boys troupe? Empty The leader of the Pacquiao fan boys troupe?

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 12:58 am

Skip Bayless, an ESPN analyst, this guy is such an idiot its not even funny.

Listen to the interview, its quite hilarious...

http://blitzsportsnetwork.com/2011/11/bruce-blitz-absolutely-destroys-skip-bayless-for-his-lack-of-boxing-knowledge/

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

The leader of the Pacquiao fan boys troupe? Empty Re: The leader of the Pacquiao fan boys troupe?

Post by The Sweet Science UK Sun 08 Jan 2012, 1:28 am

To be honest I find Skip pretty funny and he's fairly knowledgeable about other sports (basketball & NFL) but his boxing knowledge is atrocious.

I could sit here for hours and tear Skip to shreds on his Pacquaio fan-boy like obsession but I think he does it just get a reaction personally.

But this guy doesn't really rip him and it's not really an interview just his thoughts on it but its a good find dude.
The Sweet Science UK
The Sweet Science UK

http://thesweetscienceuk.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The leader of the Pacquiao fan boys troupe? Empty Re: The leader of the Pacquiao fan boys troupe?

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 1:31 am

Ha yeah probabaly posting the youtube link with just the interview would be better. He is an idiot, he knows nothing about boxing and I can't wait for floyd to whip Pacquiao to see the excuses.

Lost to Marquez on purpose?, he is devaluing Marquez's hard work.

What a joke of a pundit and a disgrace to the sport. I don't even find him funny, its not even funny as acting.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sweet Science UK Sun 08 Jan 2012, 1:41 am

lol yeh I mean I couldn't believe when he said that but either way the dude is entertaining to watch.

I just wish they would put someone against him who actually knows boxing. I mean Dan Rafael is on ESPN so they should put him on there. Or Teddy Atlas.

Skip would get chewed apart by those dudes.
The Sweet Science UK
The Sweet Science UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Sun 08 Jan 2012, 1:56 am

The leader of the Pacquiao fan boys troupe?

Anyone remember D4?

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sweet Science UK Sun 08 Jan 2012, 2:03 am

Yeh. He's on boxingscene where I still post occasionally and he's still the same lol.

But that site is full of Pacquaio and Floyd fan boys and trolls. It's a horrible place to even try and discussing boxing.
The Sweet Science UK
The Sweet Science UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 08 Jan 2012, 9:22 am

The guy Bruce Blitz is even worse. I couldn't keep listening to that voice
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 08 Jan 2012, 9:34 am

Personally cant hack Ledermans voice. Does my nut in.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 08 Jan 2012, 4:01 pm

Love Ledermans voice Shah - Tribute for you -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmM1pRVeFP0

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 7:04 pm

Awesome tribute from a Mexican fan after the Marquez fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoToFFitJK0&feature=related

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 08 Jan 2012, 7:16 pm

Ended up watching the Guerrero video as well, that would be an interesting fight for Pacquiao to take.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 7:17 pm

Yeah or Mayweather, although I think he needs at least one fight at welterweight.

May 5th will probably be too soon after his recent injury.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 08 Jan 2012, 7:29 pm

Think Mayweather is all wrong for him, tend to think any fighter who gives Manny trouble will be an easy night for Floyd.

Guerrero and Alvarez do seem the two most likely to fight Mayweather, wouldn't complain about either but would love to see how he copes with a tough, young, big, strong fighter like Canelo.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 7:33 pm

Love to see the Canelo fight, its on a big mexican weekend. If pacquiao fights cotto again, its pathetic.

I'm one of Cotto's fans and I don't want to see it! Bradley is the only option I will tolerate for Pacquiao. Although its going to be a decimation. Bradley hasn't showed he has an iron chin and is too reckless.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 08 Jan 2012, 7:35 pm

I don't see what Bradley has in his armoury to trouble Pacquiao, he does most things well but to beat a great fighter you need a bit more than that.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 7:37 pm

Bradley will be taken apart by pacquiao, but he is unbeaten.

Let's be honest here, Pacquiao is special and the only challenges are Mayweather and Martinez (at 154).

So we can blame Arum for being a coward, but I can tolerate the Bradley fight it will be good while it lasts. Fighting a faded Cassamayour isn't exactly great preparation for Bradley though....

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 08 Jan 2012, 7:43 pm

Much like Ortiz for Mayweather it's an acceptable fight that you can't complain about but the outcome seems a formality.

There's only so high you can expect fighters to go but would like to see both solidify there light middleweight title claims by facing Alvarez or Martinez there.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 7:44 pm

Yeah if Mayweather fights canelo at 154, I would definitely be interested in it.

He is young, unbeaten fit and can bang as well. He is also a lot bigger than floyd, styles will make it very interesting.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 08 Jan 2012, 7:50 pm

I'm interested by the size difference, Mayweather isn't the biggest of Welterweights but christ he's strong at the weight, that's what surprised me most about the Mosley and Ortiz fights, the fact he was the physically imposing one.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 08 Jan 2012, 8:47 pm

Strange how strong MAyweather is, came from SFW and yet is an actual bully against big WW like Mosley. Just odd.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 08 Jan 2012, 9:21 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Strange how strong MAyweather is, came from SFW and yet is an actual bully against big WW like Mosley. Just odd.

Nothing odd at all. He bullied him with skill. Also SSM was a former LW champion.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 08 Jan 2012, 9:24 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Strange how strong MAyweather is, came from SFW and yet is an actual bully against big WW like Mosley. Just odd.

Not really he was in his late teens when he turned pro. Mosley was a lightweight when he turned pro so he wasn't a big welterweight.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 08 Jan 2012, 9:34 pm

The bottom line is outside of Floyd, Paq should beat the others comfortably. We all want to see competitive fights, but he is that good. Bradley is the best fight there for hi, and it will be relatively competitive.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 08 Jan 2012, 9:38 pm

I would rather see Marquez get another shot. I enjoyed all the first 3 and there is more time to make the Bradley fight.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 08 Jan 2012, 11:35 pm

Thing is Mayweather has increased his weight very gradually and the right way , lives in the gym so can understand his strength increase.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down