The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doncaster Accept Leicester Bid For Sharp

2 posters

Go down

Doncaster Accept Leicester Bid For Sharp Empty Doncaster Accept Leicester Bid For Sharp

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:13 am

Doncaster Rovers have confirmed that they have accepted a bid from Leicester City fro striker Billy Sharp who has scored 10 goals this season. The bid is thought to be around £1.85 million with Sharp and City now discussing personal terms.

I think this will be a good signing. Jermaine Beckford hasnt really being hitting the heights so I look forward to seeing his partnership with David Nugent.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Doncaster Accept Leicester Bid For Sharp Empty Re: Doncaster Accept Leicester Bid For Sharp

Post by Enforcer Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:38 am

Still no news on this going through. Leicester's assistant manager has said he is hopeful the deal will be completed, but Doncaster have also offered Sharp an improved contract.

Strange that personal terms are taking this long to be finalised, I expected this to have been completed in time for this weekends matches. As a Cardiff fan I'd have been more than happy if Sharp was unavailable to play against us this weekend!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down