The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13

+13
Nay
sodhat
nadeem2099
Fernando
ncfc_Tooze
footballcrazy
ADMIN
The Special Juan
TwisT
FIFA Diva
cherriesfna
Afro
nick_fury
17 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13 - Page 15 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13

Post by nick_fury Mon 09 Jan 2012, 8:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Furious Football Association

The FFA Noticeboard

Season 2 will start In January 2012

Happy New Year from the league runners Niko, Viva & Hero

Season 2 Sponsorship Deals are up. Please pick a deal before start of the season
Rainbow League Sponsorship Offers
Huzzahs & Danger League Sponsorship Offers
Fast & Furious League Sponsorship Offers

Bayer Leverkusen manager required. £2m to the manager who recruits one & another £3m when tactics are submitted 3 gameweeks in a row
(It is not 3 match tactics, it is 3 Gameweeks which may include cup matchs as well as league).

Matchday 1 will be Friday 13th Jan

FFA Leagues

Viva's Rainbow League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Bayer 04 Leverkusen King Beer Fixtures Season 2InjuriesGW 1 Done
Everton F.C Marky Mark
Juventus CricketFan Results Season 2: GW1 TBC LawyersGW 1 Done
A.S. Roma Viva
FC Schalke 04 TSC Table Season 2CupWinners: Arsenal
Valencia CF ncfc Tooze
Tactics GW1 due 13th JanSponsorsSeason 2 Available

Hero's League of Huzzahs and Danger______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Atlético de Madrid S.A.D NadzFixturesSeason 2InjuriesGW 1 Done
Fiorentina Afro
S.S. Lazio Sodhat Results Season 2: GW1 TBC LawyersGW 1 Done
Malaga CF TwisT
FC Porto Macclads (formerly Hero) Table Season 2CupStarts GW3
Tottenham F.C CherriesFan

Niko's Fast & Furious League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Arsenal FC Fernando Fixtures Season 2InjuriesGW 1 Done
S.L. Benfica YI Man
Liverpool F.C Flange Results Season 2: GW1 TBC LawyersGW 1 Done
Olympique Lyonnais Niko Fury
Paris St Germain Nay Bother Table Season 2CupStarts GW3
Villarreal CF FootballCrazy

Furious Football Association Links

COMPETITIONS______TRANSFERS__________OTHER__________
Furious Football Association Transfers Pending SPONSORS
Champions Cup Home Page Transfer Confirmation Rules
Europa Cup TP Reply & Negotiations
Releases

Last edited by nick_fury on Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:56 pm; edited 10 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13 - Page 15 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13

Post by sodhat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:46 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Ferdinand said yesterday on Twitter something alone the lines of kids today the way they act and he wants tobang thier heads. I thought he wastalking about Morrison. Hours later Morrison tweets Ferdinand saying "BB" meaning Blackbery talk to him on the Blackberry messenger.

CF you going to answer my question please??????????????

I saw that from Rio, thought the same, clearly aimed at Morrison.

I haven't seen much of him play -- is he worth all the aggro?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13 - Page 15 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13

Post by nick_fury Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:48 am

Morrison tweets Ferdinand saying "BB" meaning Blackbery talk to him on the Blackberry messenger.

Yeah I seen that. Im going to tweet morrison now like many have but it will be removed once he reads (most likely)

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:49 am

sodhat wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:Ferdinand said yesterday on Twitter something alone the lines of kids today the way they act and he wants tobang thier heads. I thought he wastalking about Morrison. Hours later Morrison tweets Ferdinand saying "BB" meaning Blackbery talk to him on the Blackberry messenger.

CF you going to answer my question please??????????????

I saw that from Rio, thought the same, clearly aimed at Morrison.

I haven't seen much of him play -- is he worth all the aggro?

Apparently, he is THE most talented player United have EVER produced.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:51 am

Quick question for you fellas:

How would you rank these three - Rasmus Elm, Ledesma and Pizarro - in order?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:57 am

King Beer, have you seen him play. FA Youth cup last season him and Pogba were Fing brilliant! Best I had seen for years. Ive been watching Morrison for around 1 1/2 season now, he has immense talent. Thet boy has the chance to become a Legend at United. Hes supposed to be Born and Bred Manchester United is he id like him to prove it and stay with us.
Danny Welbeck is and has showen it so far.

Morrison has also recently changed his agent so I bet you hes new agent has said he can earn more at this club go there and such and such like a filty agent does.

Ive heard: United have a wage structure as we know. They dont want to break it in Ravels age bracket just for him which I think is fone, dont break it for him. He has enough at Manchester United. F sake the stopped him from going to prison, boy has been told for the second time one more offence and you being sentenced.

I reckon Man United are waiting for the 12 month period to run down, they dont want to give him a "big" contract for him to be a "gangsta" commit an offence and end up in jail. So wait for 12 month period to be over, give him the contract, if he does get in touble at least its not instant jail.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:59 am

Seen a bit of him, he looks immensely talented as does Pogba.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:05 pm

Trust me he is worth keeping. I want hi at United because 1 we produced and looked after him but 2. it doesnt matter where this kid goes, if he plays football he WILL be a World Star and id rarther him be one at Man United then anywhere else.

He must currently be the most talked about youngster in Wolrd Football

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:08 pm

If he's that good i hope we pull our finger out and offer more.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:11 pm

We dont need to break the wage structure, i dont approve of that. If he really is Born n Bred MUFC he will take the what offer is made and prove himself which subsequently will get him more and more as years go on.

Fotgot who said it but it was quite recent, may of been Charlton. he said if you play for Manchester United and you are good to the Club you will earn more and more.

Thats fair

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:12 pm

nick check your page

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgyBOwbiTPY&feature=related

Like the look of Pogba too, was there rumours of him going too?

The goal around 49 seconds in was top notch

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:14 pm

responded CF.

Pogba is a dick. hes going because he think he will get regular first team else where. Inter want him, do you really think he will play week in week out for them? I dont.
Hes a Muppet because once again MUFC have looked out for him, went through a court case to sign him, trained him etc and look ho hes acting.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:17 pm

so did i nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:19 pm

FA Youth Cup: Ravel Morrison
Spoiler:

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:19 pm

I signed Khali for 5M for a TP last season. Am I right that if I release him, I get 2.5M back?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:24 pm

Looking to shift one more of these. All bids above what I would get from releases considered.

BigFellasAfro wrote:Someone must need some of these, at least for U21 purposes?

Fabio Grosso (Italy)
Sergio Sanchez
Michele Pazienza (Italy)
Neto
Andrea Seculin (Italy)
Cristiano Piccini (Italy) (U21)
Adam Forshaw (U21)
Francesco Di Tacchio
Savio Nsereko
Amidu Salifou (U21)
Federico Carraro (Italy) (U21)
Apostolos Vellios (U21)
Jefferson
Haris Seferović (U21)
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:24 pm

Last season against Liverpool, 2-0 down, watch the talent
Spoiler:

Thats why hes going to be a Massive World Star

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:53 pm

nadz, Oscar is at Liverpool

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:01 pm

Felt weird last night cheering on Liverpool to beat City, especially wanting Gerrard and Reina to have good games.
He's looking like he's getting back to full fitness too, bossed City silly.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:04 pm

Ahmed Khalil is up for sale if anyone needs a quick under 21 striker for the cup. My release fee is 2.5M, so if anyone wishes to better that then please do so. His name might be unfamilar but he is a big prospect and has had a trial at Chelsea.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/scout/15198/4747933/Sky-Sports-Scout-Ahmed-Khalil

http://football-talk.co.uk/23106/kids-block-ahmed-khalil/

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:31 pm

my tactics will be up around 5pm today, as not around much tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:32 pm

Thats fine CF. Just wait for Cherris to come on

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:33 pm

lol nick i wasnt doing it in reference to our deal, i was just pointing it out mate Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:33 pm

CF, you could write 2 sets of tactics, 1 with and 1 without Lisandro?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:34 pm

The questions about Ravel Morrison and Paul Pogba I have are;

If they are that good, why did Alex Ferguson, in an injury crisis, decide to resign a retired ex player instead of take a chance on either of these two?

What has gone wrong at Manchester United Football Club where two promising young players no longer want to stay there, when in previous times the name "Manchester United" was enough to keep/sign any youngster.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:37 pm

KB i was gonna put them tonight anyway regardless of i got lopez or not anyway, as im not around much tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:37 pm

Should we get the doll out, Marky?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:37 pm

whazz up
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:38 pm

bournemouth try to steral another crawly striker
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:39 pm

santos would reject an offer that big,
nick u get jovetic if my neymar offers accepted
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:41 pm

Marky - it's because they aren't the big draw anymore. Barca and Real are miles ahead in Europe, whilst City have overtaken them in England and Spurs look like doing the same soon.

They aren't even the biggest side in Manchester anymore....

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:44 pm

cherriesfan wrote:santos would reject an offer that big,

I'm sure Santos would accept that money, but it's not just about the club. The player would have to want to join as well. TPs are decided weighing up both the club and the player's decision.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:45 pm

Marky.

Pogba has been on the bench for last 2 league matches.

You say "What has gone wrong at Manchester United".

Have you read my comment above???

Do you understand that agent now have more influcence on their client than ever before. An agent gets paid more if their client makes a transfer as to signing a new contract.

Ravel Morrison have recently changed agent. Also the fact he was in court Jan 2011 and then again 4 months later being told for the second time one more offence he will be sent down (prison) mean IMO Manchester United dont want to give him a contract for him to be a ganagsta and end up in jail. They only have just over 3 months when his 12 probation, if you like to call it, period is up.

Pogba once again has been influenced by his agent into thinking hes good enought to play week in week out, with the stongest linked club Inter Milan. Do you think Pogba can play week in week out for Inter Milan ???

David Beckham was 20 years of age on his Premier League debut.

Morrison and Pogba are 18 year old. Pogba has now made the bench, If the boy had sense he should see its inevitable and hes ONLY 18.

Morrison has yet to make a PL bench.

Both have made senior debuts in the Carling Cup.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:46 pm

cherriesfan wrote:bournemouth try to steral another crawly striker

If you mean Matt Tubbs, no chance. Even if he is a Bournemouth fan, we'll be in the same league next season!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:48 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:

I'm sure Santos would accept that money, but it's not just about the club. The player would have to want to join as well. TPs are decided weighing up both the club and the player's decision.

Yeah but surely if you chuck enough money at a club they'd sell regardless? Wasn't that the case at AC Milan when Real bought Kaka? He only went for the sake of the club, or so he said lol
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:51 pm

lol i will start writing my tactics at 4pm that should allow enough time for TP'S to be answered, both offers to be accepted, incorportate lopez in my side, beef my tactics up and then submit, and wait and see what happens

my squad is so much stronger now, very happy with it, just need the tactcis to be good.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:52 pm

TSC wrote:
BigFellasAfro wrote:

Yeah but surely if you chuck enough money at a club they'd sell regardless? Wasn't that the case at AC Milan when Real bought Kaka? He only went for the sake of the club, or so he said lol

Real Madrid is a slightly different case to a Tottenham team not in the top Euro tournament thought.
Kaka also had more money fluttered his way by City prior to that (£100m transfer I recall) and he turned that down.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:54 pm

come on i offered 91 million over 2 years, if this is anywhere near a realistic league neymar will be mine by the end of the day
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:55 pm

Kaka belongs to Jesus.

Nick you're so passionate about Man Utd.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:55 pm

also man.c werent in europe when they got robinho?
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:56 pm

anyway who can resist the chance to play with adebayor?
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:56 pm

Hey lads OK

Morrison will be a big player in a few years, I've signed him on fifa so it must be true Whistle

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:57 pm

cherriesfan wrote:come on i offered 91 million over 2 years, if this is anywhere near a realistic league neymar will be mine by the end of the day

91 Million is insane. Plus you have totally f'ed up your budgets for the next two seasons. You have well and truly put all your eggs in one basket.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:58 pm

You cannot make a bid unless you already have the cash to complete the deal you must have the funds already, or have guaranteed funds arriving, to be able to finance the deal. (i.e. you cannot bid and then after bidding try to raise the funds by offering your players for sale).

Is this 91 million guaranteed?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:58 pm

cherriesfan wrote:come on i offered 91 million over 2 years, if this is anywhere near a realistic league neymar will be mine by the end of the day

If this was realistic then Tiote would've been a negotiate. It's Newcastle for god sake!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:58 pm

onlytreblewinners wrote:Hey lads OK

Morrison will be a big player in a few years, I've signed him on fifa so it must be true Whistle

hey trebs, hows it going mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:59 pm

cherriesfan wrote:also man.c werent in europe when they got robinho?

Yeah but Robinho was found out to be a money grabbing fraud. He made as much impact on the Premiership as... I don't know... Robbie Keane at Liverpool? laughing
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 12 Jan 2012, 2:00 pm

Alvaro Dominguez or Nicklas Otamendi at centre back?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 2:00 pm

TSC wrote:
cherriesfan wrote:also man.c werent in europe when they got robinho?

Yeah but Robinho was found out to be a money grabbing fraud. He made as much impact on the Premiership as... I don't know... Robbie Keane at Liverpool? laughing

He just got stagefright cause he was playing for his 8th boyhood club.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 12 Jan 2012, 2:01 pm

Hey cricket, I'm good cheers, looking for a badman TV, looking to spend £150.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next