The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naval Officer Embarks on PGA Tour Career

5 posters

Go down

Naval Officer Embarks on PGA Tour Career Empty Naval Officer Embarks on PGA Tour Career

Post by WhiteCamry Wed 11 Jan 2012, 3:25 pm

A man o' war sets his sights on the links.

WhiteCamry

Back to top Go down

Naval Officer Embarks on PGA Tour Career Empty Re: Naval Officer Embarks on PGA Tour Career

Post by super_realist Wed 11 Jan 2012, 3:38 pm

There was something similar in my local rag (The Scotsman) about an ex football pro who used to be at my club joining the seniors. Last I saw he was playing off 4 and was lucky to be off that. Surely that's not good enough for the Coffin Dodger Tour?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Naval Officer Embarks on PGA Tour Career Empty Re: Naval Officer Embarks on PGA Tour Career

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 11 Jan 2012, 3:59 pm

Thanks Camry,
He seems a really nice guy, scraped through Q-School by the skin of his teeth, but you'd think he has a pretty good upside given that he's been away from the golfing grind.
Hope he does well - a breath of fresh air compared to some of the young guys who go straight from college to the pro game.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 11 Jan 2012, 4:44 pm

Thanks for that Camry. As Kwini says, nice to see some more rounded people making a living from the game.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by PoultersWig Wed 11 Jan 2012, 8:40 pm

the US golf channels will go nutso over this one they are bad enough with there rah rah miletary stance

i think they will be unbareable after this news
PoultersWig
PoultersWig

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 12 Jan 2012, 10:25 am

Seems we're getting away from, specifically, Bill Hurley III. I'm transferring this general pro/anti military stuff to D4S' Anything Goes for continuation....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down