The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucas Lacko [The man who bagelled Spanish Bull ] vs Rafa

2 posters

Go down

Lucas Lacko [The man who bagelled Spanish Bull ] vs Rafa Empty Lucas Lacko [The man who bagelled Spanish Bull ] vs Rafa

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:37 am

The Forgotton younster Luckas Lacko is to face the spanish bull today, he is the same guy who bagelled Rafa to lose the match, how would he fare this time around? would he lose straight away? after dimitrov I once thought he would be the next big thing, bud sadly his talent never lasted for more than few games in top notch matches.

I see an easy win for Rafa, but Lucas might snatch a set if he is lucky and focused.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Lucas Lacko [The man who bagelled Spanish Bull ] vs Rafa Empty Re: Lucas Lacko [The man who bagelled Spanish Bull ] vs Rafa

Post by laverfan Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:42 am

Lacko has come through two tough matches. Hope he can withstand the charge from Nadal. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Lucas Lacko [The man who bagelled Spanish Bull ] vs Rafa Empty Re: Lucas Lacko [The man who bagelled Spanish Bull ] vs Rafa

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:47 am

@LF, this guy has a lot of potential, a mini version of Djokovic's game in my view, but somehow doesn't full fill his promises out, I hope he make everybody notice him today with a fine performance.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:56 am

Hope he plays and acquits himself well. He can push Nadal.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:07 am

Comfortable str8 sets for The Nadull. Even if Lacko was leading by two sets and a break I would still make him the underdog.

As usual he has a cup cake draw until at least the semis

ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down