The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Relegation Play Offs

Go down

Championship Relegation Play Offs Empty Championship Relegation Play Offs

Post by EggChaser Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:29 am

Now that the 4 clubs participating have been established, who will be relegated from the Championship this season?

All four sides have picked up their form of late and Plymouth, Scots, and Moseley all look fairly well matched. Esher on the other hand have a number of players on their way back from injury and their results have improved accordingly.

Should be a great end to the season as unlike the promotion play offs any of the four could be relegated. As a Moseley fan and experienced veteran now of the annual scramble to escape relegation can't say I'm a fan of the format as it's a bit nerve racking but one thing is for certain it will be very exciting.

Know all clubs have been recruiting and I maybe biased but I'm prepared to stick my neck out and say we'll stay up. Team have really pulled together of late and we have some real attacking talent in the back division. We've also been very fortunate to pick up a gem of a dual registration with Glyn Hughes from Saints. We've had a few of their younger lads this season but none have been anywhere near as impressive. Boy kicks like an absolute machine and is a really classy operator. Has already accumulated 42 points in his first four championship games and looks destined for higher things. Just hoping we don't suffer the fate of Leeds and see him recalled by Saints.

EggChaser

Back to top Go down