The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Redemption

+9
Dexter Morgan
BlueDragon1205
Bentyf1
Paul Mac 6CW
AberdeenSteve
Cable
Blade
Crimey
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CW Redemption Empty 6CW Redemption

Post by JJJohnson Mon 30 Jan 2012, 9:55 pm

Match 1
Colbert Pickwhiste vs Bartholomew Winteforth-Featherstone

Match 2
Zach Corchia vs Visage

Match 3
Number One Contenders
Dicey Reilly/Lex Hart vs Dopant Zero vs Orthrus/Cerberus

Match 4
Interfed Cup
6WF Freeweight Title
Rapture (c) vs Mike Hill vs Big Al Lustley vs Yarmouth Blade

Match 5
Jack Frost/Michael Sweetwater/Mr Kenty/Chris Guerra vs Josh Valour/Byron Williams/Dan Morris/???

Match 6
Perfect Jack vs Udo Berg

Main Event
6CW Title
Geoff Steel (c) vs Jackson Black vs Keith Leone

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Redemption Empty Re: 6CW Redemption

Post by Crimey Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:59 pm

*The 6CWF arena is packed full of anticipated fans, the lights slowly start to dim, the volume going down with them. Green spotlights shine all around the arena, before all coming together on the stage. 'Can't Stop' is blasted out of the speakers, the crowd erupt into huge cheers and the riff kicks in and the crowd go absolutely mental as Zach Corchia steps into the spotlight. He is in jeans and a white vest. He stretches his arms out as pyrotechnics go off all around him. He jumps up, and then jogs down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans on the way. He runs around the ring, clapping all the hands as he goes, before jumping up onto the apron and over the top rope. Zach climbs up to the top rope in the corner and beats his chest before raising his arm in the air. He is thrown a mic, and he catches it before bringing it to his mouth as his music dies down. A shout from the woman in the crowd is audible; "I LOVE YOU ZACH!" Corchia can't help but grin a little.*

ZC: Sorry but there's already a woman who's caught my eye. A woman beautiful, intelligent, ambitious, brave...special. A woman who Visage, a sick man, a cruel and evil man, has taken away from her family, from her home, from her loved ones, from 6CWF and from me. I have barely got to know Christy, because that sick son of a bitch has taken her, and he has taunted me with her, and he has played his disgusting games. I made a promise to get Christy back, a promise I have no intention of breaking, a promise I have no intention of giving up on.

I am going to make another promise right here, right now. There are thousands sat in the arena right now listening, tens of thousands at home watching, and loads of cameras recording my every word who will hear this promise. Visage is going to pay.

*The crowd cheer wildly for Zach, who lowers the microphone, steely faced. He lifts the microphone back up to his lips.*

ZC: Whatever Visage has put Christy through, he will suffer ten times over, every time he laid a finger on her, he will get a boot straight to his skull. I will make sure the suffering Christy James went through, is still going through, will pale in comparison to what I will do to Visage when I get my hands on him. Mind games, or no mind games, Visage is still a man, still as susceptible as me. He still as bones to break and blood to spill. Redemption is a fitting place for what will occur.

I'm not an angry guy, but Visage crossed the line, he took away an innocent woman, a woman so special that she had a huge effect on me from the very seconds I laid my eyes on her. I don't know where the hell Visage came from, or what he is trying to achieve, but he will understand my aims, my goals. That is to get Christy back where she belongs, back on her feet, and to make sure I get revenge for her. Visage will be sorry that he ever touched her, he will be sorry that he crossed me.

Every week since I've been here, he's played some kind of game, some kind of trick. I've been trying to get on with my career, tried to push on to the real goal; championships. It's so hard when every time I close my eyes all I can see is Christy's eyes, pleading for help, and the smell of the gas fills my nostrils. Visage is an unwelcome interruption, something I could have never predicted I'd meet when I signed the 6CWF contract just a month ago.

But I'm not a quitter, no matter how hard things get, no matter what b@stard is in my way, I will keep on fighting, and keep on winning. I've faced bigger issues than Visage, and I will certainly go on and face bigger problems in the future. Visage is using fear, but I'm not afraid. I am not afraid of you Visage, there is no fear in my body, only detirmination. I want you to know that as you walk down the ramp and face me, I want you to think about that as you stand across from me in this ring, and I want you to feel it when I've beaten you. That I am not afraid.

Christy....I'm sorry. I'm coming for you, and I will not stop before I've got you back. I swear.

*Zach hangs his head, and drops the microphone as the crowd try to encourage him by starting a chant of: "COR-CHI-A! COR-CHI-A! COR-CHI-A!" Zach Corchia looks up and can't help but to smile a little bit, he raises his arm in the air and then his music booms out around the arena and he rolls out of the ring. He walks up the ramp, smiling at his fans as he passes.*

Last edited by Crimey on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 31 Jan 2012, 12:28 pm

The crowd are full of excitement for the next ppv of 2012 which is Redemption of 6cw suddenly the titron flickers in to life and a voice over can herd coming from the loud speakers.

Voice over: Lady's and Gentleman please get ready for the ride of your life's as this is redemption.

The crowd goes wild.

Voice over: This is the place were hero's are made.

The crowd goes wild when they see Geoff Steel winning one of his title matches and is holding the 6cw title high in the air.

Voice over: This is the place were the villains come out to play.

The crowd start to boo loudly when they see Dopant Zero giving Geoff Steel a vicious beat down on last week's super show and Hidari getting the 1,2,3.

Voice over: This is the place were dreams come true.

The crowd start to boo loudly when they see Yarmouth Blade winning the TV championship.

Voice over: And this is the place were dreams are shattered.

The crowd cheer when they see Rapture defeating Blade at Born in fire for the TV championship.

Suddenly the crowd cheer when they see the 6cwf logo appear on the screen.

Spoiler:

Voice over: Lady's and Gentleman, Please put your hands together and welcome your future Free weight and TV champion Yarmouth Blade and his Dad.

The crowd start to boo when the arena goes dark and a red spot light spans across the arena and then red and white pyrotechnics blast out from the top of the stage.

Suddenly Fear blast's out of the arena speakers and the crowd boo even louder when Yarmouth Blade and his Dad come from behind the curtain and swagger down the isle and they both ignore the fans hurling abuse at them from either side of the isle.

Blade walks up the steel steps with his Dad closely behind him and they both climb through the ropes and into the ring.

Dad then walks over to the ropes and collects a microphone from Mike Bird and waits for the crowd to settle and for the music to stop.

DAD: Lady's and Gentleman please put your hands together for your future free weight and TV champion Yarmouth Blade.

The crowd start to boo heavily towards Blade and his Dad as Blade climb's the top turn Buckle and is motioning his hands round his waist for the gold.

HL: These people really should show respect towards Yarmouth Blade.

JT: Are you kidding me, After all he did lose our TV title to a 6WF guy and you want to show him respect?

HL: Yeah but he gonna take Raptures Free weight title here tonight live on Euro sport.

DAD: Now last week my son asked my to stay in the back so he could concentrate on his match in the Interfed cup and I did what I was told and look what happened.

Dad point's to the titron and it shows high lights from last weeks match at the super show.

Yarmouth Blade is back up and he hits a variation of the spear that sends himself and Rapture sprawling through the middle ropes to the outside.They get up and Blade smashes Rapture's head against the announce table before big booting him to the hard flooring....in the ring Hidari gets up and he lifts Shadow up onto his shoulders....

HE:GEN...

Dragon rolls back into the ring and Hidari is forced to improvise by throwing Shadow at the feet of Dragon and then he dropkicks the knees of the Fresher's Ball winner before buzzsaw kicking him in the side of the head...

JT:Hidari dealt with Dragon there...

HE:But he might be about to get dealt with...

Shadow is on his feet behind Hidari and he is smiling evily as he waits for the 6CW superstar to turn around.Hidari obliges and Shadow clutches him by the throat...

JT:CHOKESLAM..

Blade slides back in and he hits a corkscrew roundhouse (Trouble in paradise) to the side of Shadow's head,knocking him off balance and allowing Hidari to scoop him up onto his shoulders...

HE:GENSHIN!

...............3!

JT:YES!

The bell sounds and there is a mixed reaction as "Hood Hop" plays out of the speakers.Kenji Hidari has his hand raised in victory and he smirks at Yarmouth Blade before climbing from he ring and celebrating into the aisleway.

HE:It was some actual teamwork that got us that win jeff....I can't believe it...

JT:Well believe it friend....for just a split second Kenji Hidari and Yarmouth Blade were on the same page and look at the results it produced....huge win for 6CW and we are back on the front foot in the Interfed Cup...

HE:Brilliant...

Hidari is smirking as he backs up the rampway with his hand raised in victory.The Dragon is stood in the aisleway looking furious at what has just taken place and Yarmouth Blade is stood in the centre of the ring.

HL: Now that's what am talking about, Just for a split second, Yarmouth and Hidari were on the same page and they kicked 6WF's butt.

JT: And not only they that, They gained a valuable point in the quest for the Interfed cup.

Some of the crowd are cheering and some of the crowd are booing.

DAD: You see my son helped team 6CW gain a valuable victory in the Interfed cup and we have come one step closer to winning the whole thing.

Again there is a mixed reaction from the crowd.

DAD: Hidari will say that he won the cup all by himself but we all know the real reason who won that match don't we.

HL: I know, I know.

JT: don't tell me, Your gonna say Yarmouth Blade.

HL: Damn right I am.

JT: Oh brother!

They crowd start the you suck chant towards Blade and his Dad.

DAD: But tonight we have a four way title match for Rapture's Free weight tile and my son will defeat Mike hill, Big al Lusty and the church going freak that is Rapture and one again become a champion.

The crowd boo even louder and then start the arse hole chant.

HL: Hey the crowd can't chant that, This is a PG show after all.

JT: Are you gonna tell em to stop Henry?

DAD: Rapture you have got lucky before, But not tonight, My son will take care of you and win that Free Weight title and then he is going to go after the TV title and bring that belt back home.

And all so gain one more point for team 6CW and to prove once and for all that 6CW is the best sports entertainment company in world of pro wrestling.

JT: Can't argue with that point, Even the fans are cheering.

The fans start the 6c dub chant in the arena and Blade and Dad lap up the response.

Blade then grabs the microphone from his Dad who look's a little annoyed.

Yarmouth Blade: Listen up you moron's, I aint doing this for you parasites, I'm doing this for me and me alone, You have to understand that when you have gold you get the green and that's all I'm bothered about, For all I care you lot can get lost, You lot mean nothing to me, You can cheer me or boo me a could not give a flying..........

Dad grabs the microphone from Blades hands.

JT: Whoa a bit of tension in the Blade camp I think.

DAD: Don't you ever snatch a microphone out of my hand again, You not too big to get you over me knee you know, You will get the arse kicking of your life if you do that again.

Blade asked his Dad for the microphone and his Father gives it to him.

Yarmouth Blade: I am sorry Dad but these planks in the arena wind me up so much, Here have the microphone back.

Blade passes the microphone back to his Dad and they shake hands as the crowd start to boo loudly towards Blade and his Dad.

DAD: That's ok son I know they can get under your skin but after you win the Free weight championship from Rapture they will call you god.

JT: Is he serious? God, Oh some one get them out of the ring.

HL: Of course they should, Once he beats Rapture for the Free weight title he know's he can Beat him for the TV title.

The crowd start the arse hole chants towards Blade and his Dad as they give each other a high five in the middle of the ring and Fear rages out of the speakers as the fans then hurl rubbish in to the ring as Blade and Dad point to the fans as they laugh to each other.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue 31 Jan 2012, 5:52 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6CW Arena.. The scene opens up with a man charging through security and knocking reporters one by one. The man is no one but Hidari kenji wearing his track jacet and underneath his Team Japan T-Shirt as well.. The man is rushing the crowd of security and reporters as one man approaches Hidari but is quickly knocked down by the fist of the Japanese Superstar.. )

Hidari- GET THE HELL OUT MY WAY! I NEED TO SEE HIM!

(Christy James is walking by Hidari...

Christy James- Hidari what are your thoughts on Yarmouth Bl…

(Hidari cuts her off…)

Hidari- Woman get the HEEL AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE YOUR BE SCREAMING BY THE TIME I’M FINSIH WITH YOU!

(Hidari suddenly unzips his Trackjacket revealing his signature sledge hammer…reporters start to run as he is occupied by security..Hidari forcefully swings his sledgehammer knocking down security officers after security officers.. Hidari finally is free of the security officers as he runs to the 6CW offices… He come across a door with Alex W alker’s name on it as he proceeds to open it but its locked

Hidari- THAT Bar Steward LOCDKED HIMSELF IN!

(Hidari smashes the door with the Sledgehammer as he breaks it open..Hidari pushes the door as he walks into Alex Walkeers office with his sledgehammer)

Hidari- HERE’S HIDARI!!!!!!

(Hidari walks into a Alex Walker who seems to be peed off at the Action Hidari just commited)

Alex Walker- WHO DO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE HIDARI!!!! BREAKING MY DOOR! ITS CALL KNOCK!

Hidari- Oh I’m sorry I’m Japanese I don’t know how to knock but me and you NEED TO HAVE A PRIOVATE ONE ON ONE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE PPV CARD!

Alex Walker- Now I know what your about to say and I’m sorry!

Hidari- SORRY!!!?????

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- SORRY IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT THIS TIME! YOU SEE WALKER I HAVE PROVE TO YOU PROVE TO GENESIS AND THE REST OF THAT WASHED UP TALENT 6CW HAS TO OFFER WHY I AM THE MAN TO BEAT AND WHY I SHOULD BE IN LINE FOR A TITLE SHOT!

NOT YARMOUTH BLADE!!!!!

NOT MIKE HILL!!!!!!

(Alex Walker looks annoyed)

Hidari- I know what this is now I can finally see the picture you don’t want a Japanese Man running the company you really are scared that Team Japan will crush Genesis in its palm! Now I can see why you despise Team Japan soo much! It’s funny because I’m the first man of 2012 to pin the WORLD HEAVWEIGHT CHAMPION!! I did your deed Walker I know that your trying to screw Jackson Black and to be honest I could give two hell about Jackson Black because I can kick his teeth on anyday of the week!

Hidari- I will get my title shot Walker and I will take over this sad excuse of a company like I said before! If you believe those other members have what it takes then your PPV ratings will flop why?? Because Hidari Kenji is not on the card!

Alex Walker- Its not like that Hidari!!!

Hidari REALLY??!!

COMING FROM A FAILURE I DON’T KNOW WHETHER YOU BELIEVE YOU OR NOT!

(Alex Walker face turned red)

Hidari- ALEX WALKER YOU ARE A JOKE AND YOU ARE THE MAIN REASON WHY THIS COMPANY IS IN THE S%IT that its in!

Alex Walker balls up his fist as Hidari raises his sledgehammer)

Hidari- I DARE YOU TO DO SOMETHING! YOUR JUST GOING TO STAY THERE LIKE A GOOD GM AND DON’T DO ANYTHING!

Alex Walker- Fine if Rapture retains the title at Redemption I’ll think of something!

Hidari- GOOD BECAUSE IN CASE YOU MISSED IT WHO SCORED THE PIN FALL FOR YOUR COMPANY IN THAT DAMN INTERFED MATCH???????!!!!!

(Alex Walker just stares at Hidari)

Hidari- Your looking at him! Let’s not have this discussion again! Turn on then tv I got something to say in the face of Yarmouth Blade….

(Hidari leaves as Alex Walker just stares in anger at Hidari..he then picks up his cell phone to call someone)

Alex Walker- Hello! Yeah he just showed up! That Thug thinks he can doo whatever he wants threatening me with a DAMN SLEDGEHAMMER!!! HE HAS HIS NERVE! HE WILL NEVER ACHIEVE NOTHING IN 6CW ID HE DOESN’T FOLLOW GENESIS!!!! Find all the security you can and tell them to go to the ring before he hurts Yarmouth Blade!!!! Hurry!!!!!!

(The scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue 31 Jan 2012, 5:53 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6CW Arena.. The scene opens up with Hidari Kenji running straight to the Arena to confront Yarmouth Blade…He walks up to the curtains and walks onto the ring as Yarmouth Blade’s “DAD” continues to praise his son “Hood Hop” blast on the speakers as Hidari Kenji comes walking down the ramp full force as Security from all over the Arena comes swarming to cover and protect Yarmouth Blade and his “DAD” from Hidari as he smirks and waves his sledgehammer at the security…Security comes from behind Hidari to surround him as well.. The fans are going nuts as Hidari smirks and steps to the side…)

Hidari- Someone throw me a mic!

(Suddenly a referee comes to hand Hidari a mic he begins to speak… )

Hidari- WOW!! So this is the treatment I get for coming out to speak to Yarmouth and his dad? I gotta give Alex Walker credit he must really want his bitch in that ring to stay in shape for his 100th title match that he will soon lose at Redemption!

(The fans cheer as Yarmouth Blade’s “DAD” begins to speak…Hidari cuts him off)

Hidari- SHUT THE HELL UP OLD MAN! I’M TALKING TO THE BABY BOY!

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- Yarmouth…Yarmouth..Yarmouth you don’t know whats going through my mind right now as I look and see that you receive yet another opportunity at championship gold but I a Japanese Man who’s been dominating this damn Interfed Cup! Who has been dominating this damn company gets to sit back and watch as you fight for Rapture’s 6WF’s title! It’s a real sad story you come out here and say you’re a Future TV and Fetherweight Champion but you already lost your chance at the TV Championship back when you had a match against Rapture and STILLL LOST!!

(The fans chant “You Suck”)

Hidari- Yarmotuh Blade I know you you don’t take the opportunity like I do if a shot was giving to you you won’t take it because you don’t have what it takes to take the opportunity! Yeah I haven’t won a title yet well because I’m Japanese Alex Walker refuse to see a Japanese Man rise up in this company but mark my words Alex Walker and this is for you two as well in the ring after I squash The Dragon, Shadow and Shawn Styles and put more points in this Interfed Match I am coming for Rapture’s TV Title like it or not because we all know that you YARMOTUH Blade don’t have the skills to defeat Rapture!

(The fans give off a mix reaction)

Hidari- Your “DAD and I both know that you are a failure as as wrestler Yarmouth Blade why do you think your “DAD” is helping you out anyway! He feels sorry for you boy he is ashamed to have such a son as a failure!

Hidari- I won’t be here this week but I guarantee you that Yarmouth Blade won’t be winning that 6WF Championship Belt because he doesn’t have what it takes! I kicked your son’s ass numerous of times but this company won’t acknowledger a Japanese Man to become champion! I did something that Yarmouth Blade will never do and that’s pin Geoff Steel!! I will be in 6WF and I will kick the Dragon’s teeth in once again! Watch!

(Yarmouth’s Blade “DAD” grabs the mic)

“DAD”- Are you finish BOY!!! Security takes him away

Hidari picks up his sledgehammer as the security rushes Hidari until they have him in handcuff’s

“DAD”- Get him away from my son

The security has Hidari in handcuff’s as they pull him away from the Arena….Hoop Hop blast on the PA as Yarmouth Blade and his “DAD” looks on amused…Hidari just smirks as he follows security order and proceeds to walk with the handcuff’s behind his back)

(Scene fades to black….)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 31 Jan 2012, 7:59 pm

The crowd cheer as the security men throw Hidari out of the arena while blade and Dad just laugh in the middle of the ring.

DAD: Well, What an idiot he was, Does he think he can come out here and threaten me and my boy and get away with it?

That boy really needs to brush up on his English the Fetherweight Championship, Oh my god, No wonder MR Walker doesn't want to give him any title shots!

It's the Free weight championship dumb ass.

The Crowd laugh along with Blade and Dad.

DAD: What a duchy, Good riddance to bad rubbish, What was it he said? Oh Yeah, I am the only man to pin Geoff Steel, Yeah after a beat down from team Japan, This guy really is a numpty.

Blade is seen laughing in the back ground.

JT: Really, What the hell is this now? Taking the Micky out of our Japanese super star.

HL: Well that team didn't stay together for long did it, So much for getting on the same page.

DAD: And as for my son getting the title shot's, May be it not cos of your race but may be because MR Walker see's that my son is the better wrestler than what you are, You Hidari are just the man that does what Mr Walker tells him to do and you go and do it.

You don't barge in to his office demanding a title shot, Just bide your time and the title shots will come, But noooooooooo not you, You go in all guns blazing and beleave me MR Walker will have some think to say about that my friend.

HL: Blade is right you know, MR Walker want stand for Hidari knocking down his door.

DAD: So Hidari if you make it in time for your match at betrayal for 6wf, Which my friend is a very long way away, When you get back MR Walker will punish and punish you badly.

The crowd gives a decent cheer towards Dad.

DAD: I don't know why your cheering you idiots, Me and my son hate your gut's, You show us no respect and when my son wins the Free weight title, You herd that Hidari the Free weight title you will show me and my son the respect that we deserve.

HL: It's about time this crowd showed them the respect they deserve.

JT: Are you kidding? Blade and Daddy dearest need to look in the mirror they give stick to this crowd and they want respect, They got no chance in hell.

The crowd start to boo loudly at Blade and his Dad.

DAD: See this is exactly what am talking about no respect son, No respect at all, No listen up gim balls, We have had enough of sharing the same breath as you animals, Come on son lets get the hell out of here.

The crowd boo loudly then start the you suck chants once more.

JT: what did Dad say, Gim balls, That's a new one on me.

HL: Well at least Dad can speaker proper English.

The crowd continue to boo as Fear rages out of the arena speakers and Blade and Dad start to walk up the ramp as the camera cuts to commercials.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jan 2012, 8:51 pm

“Limo Wreck” plays out in the arena as the crowd give a big pop for the arrival of Keith Leone. Leone then comes out onto the stage in different attire to that of which he normally wears. Leone instead is wearing a pair of relatively smart trousers, a rather tatty looking white shirt and a long brown jacket over the top. Leone also supports a red bandana which covers the injuries sustained at the supershow. Leone then walks down to the ring and rolls in under the bottom rope. Leone then goes over to the ring ropes and is handed a microphone. Leone then looks at the microphone suspiciously for a moment, before tapping it.

Leone: Test, test...

The fans give a cheer as Leone smirks at the microphone, before Leone goes over to the ring ropes and leans back on the top rope before he begins to speak.

Leone: Man what a ride it has been over the past month. I have gone from fired, to shrinking Genesis by one giant, to watching myself get screwed again by Genesis, then to get back at Genesis and get my rightful shot, then finally watching the one man who I thought I was finally getting through to, to stab me straight in the back and make a deal with the devil. Now I won’t criticize Jackson entirely for this situation he finds himself in, I mean the promise of gold can often blind the young and less intelligent, but I still find it hard to see how he doesn’t see the bigger picture in this whole ordeal. I mean the evidence for him is right in front of his nose, it’s so close in fact that he if he stuck out his tongue he could taste the deceit of the whole scheme. But unfortunately Jackson doesn’t want this little world he is living in to stop being a reality. He wants this to be his reality, the reality where everything is handed to him on a silver platter by his “sugar daddy” and he can reach the World Title with no opposition, while his main competitors are either broken or have to deal with another 5 guys before they can get into a fight with him. But the real tragedy of this story is the way in which Walker will reveal his true feelings toward Jackson when he is ready to do so. Now I’m not saying that this will happen at the PPV, and I’m not even saying it will happen in the next month, but I can tell you that the wheels have been set in motion for Jackson now. Jackson, I know you’re watching this somewhere, so it’s time for you to hear the hard truth, Walker doesn’t care about you and you are going to meet a very bad ending unless you see reality first. Walker has removed Triple D and Gazzy D before you, using less than subtle methods, just because they started asking the wrong questions or thinking the wrong thoughts. Now you on the other hand Jackson, you have shown disobedience to Walker, so what do you think he is going to do to you?

Now enough of that darkness and onto my new attire, which I’m sure you’ve all noticed by now. You see, at this PPV, there is revolution in the air. You can just smell and feel it, with all that has happened recently. Walker’s elimination of Liederman shows his fear of what’s happening now, it shows that he is scared of everything being thrown wide open, as is being done so at the moment. Walker knows how close his world was to collapsing around him on Monday, and if it hadn’t been for some “clever” technicians in the back keeping me quiet, we would have a very different situation on our hands today I can tell you. Right now, we have a group of young guys ready to tear Genesis apart, with yet another mystery man ready to join them, now let’s think, what happened the last time a mystery man showed up at a PPV to take on a Genesis team? Oh yes, I kicked Internecio straight back to hell. Then we have Perfect Jack, ready to take down the resident yeti of Genesis in Udo Berg, and most dangerously for Walker, both me and Geoff Steel are still standing, and Walker knows that we both will take great pleasure in tearing apart Jackson before he gets the chance to, as that’s the kind of guys we really are. This revolution is gaining momentum, and something is going to happen at Redemption, something big, which is going to completely change the landscape of 6CW. Now I’m not going to say it’s going to come without cost, all revolutions come with bloodshed and losses, but with the greater good at hand, the chance to finally bring down Alex Walker and Genesis, I’m prepared to fight to my last drop of blood just to see the curtain fall and show the world the reality of this situation, so that men like Liederman don’t fall in vain.

Now though, onto the most important event of the PPV, the World Title match, where three of the companies best, even though two may lack in intellectual skill, compete with one another for the World Title. Now I have already said to Jackson all that needs to be said in reality, you know that I am going to beat you down to a bloodied pulp, in the hope that a beating like that may knock some sense into you. Now onto Geoff, and oh boy is there some history between the two of us. Ever since I first arrived in this company, it seems like we’ve been destined to tear one another apart. Now it’s a known fact that I’ve never really liked you Geoff, you’ve always seemed a kiss-@ss to these fans, a suck up if you will. But from what I have seen of a champion has made me respect you. Not many guys have taken as many beatings as you have taken and still gotten up to come and fight back, which I will applaud you for. But at the PPV I have another shot at that World Title, and this time I’m not going to let Genesis and Walker stop me, and I will be taking that World Title away with me, and you know there is nothing that you can do to stop me. You still have that little jinx with me, that it seems you mentally won’t allow yourself to beat me. So what it really boils down to in this match as how many guys Walker sends in to try and stop me from walking out as a champion, when in reality it doesn’t matter how many he throws at me, as I’m just going to keep fighting at Redemption.

There is no stopping me this time Walker, you’re not going to be able to beat me down like Triple D and Gazzy D, you aren’t going to blow me up like you attempted to with Liederman, you’re just going to have to sit back and watch in horror as the one man that you tried to eliminate, suddenly takes the one thing that you so desperately need to take full control.

I’ll see you all at Redemption.

“Limo Wreck” plays out again as the fans cheer and Leone drops the microphone, before rolling out of the ring and walking back towards the curtain looking focused, Leone then exits through the curtain into the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 31 Jan 2012, 9:23 pm

Leone walks through the curtain, a smug smile warped across his face at the reaction he just received from the crowd. This smile is quickly removed and the audible sounds of a single person clapping can be heard in the distance. Leone’s expression changes instantly and he looks ready for a fight as Jackson Black walks into shot, still mockingly clapping at Leone.

“Truly outstanding Leone, that really was the speech to beat all speeches. If it wasn’t for the massive 6CW sign hanging from the side of the arena, I genuinely would have thought I was sat watching an acceptance speech for some lame 6WF Trashie award.

Anyway, you really do know how to have the crowd eating out of your hands don’t you? I mean, you stood out there trying to look all cool with this new look you got going on and then pander to those morons saying you are going to beat the bad guy into next week. I hear it every week Keith, because let’s face it, if it isn’t you then it is some other loser looking for that cheap pop from the crowd to make himself feel wanted. But let’s just cast our mind back a few months Keith, do you remember how that crowd treated you? Do you remember how badly they booed you each and every week? They hated you Keith, much like they hate me now. What makes you different Keith is that you have this “dirty, little secret” over Genesis and the crowd are loving it. However, that is the only reason they cheer for you because I mean who is really going to want to boo a guy who resembles something living on the streets huh?”

Jackson laughs at his joke but Leone looks far from pleased and his hand can be seen visibly clenching.

“Save it for Redemption Keith, I’ll even let you have a free shot if you so wish because you are going to need every opening you can take when you step in that ring with Steel and myself. I couldn’t help but hear you stating I was handed this opportunity and every other opportunity in the past for my successes. This really couldn’t be any further from the truth and you know that. In fact, you were in the ring when I earned this shot because you were in the match also if you remember. I was targeted by some thug with a sledgehammer and managed to make a situation generated to cost me into a one of great success and all at your expense. I may have Walker as my “boss” Keith but he has never handed anything to me on a plate. I have worked my ass off to be where I am today and the belt strapped over my shoulder is proof of that. I won this with no Genesis assistance and I have continued to defend and retain it in a similar fashion. At Redemption, I will do the same when we face each other and Geoff Steel in what will be the match of 6CW’s history for the 6CW World Title. I’ll work my ass off when I am out there and I will prove to everybody that I am the best guy to take this company forward.

I don’t think you realise just how much it means to me to be World Champion Keith. I have had this opportunity before, and the feeling of knowing it was so close to being in my grasp and only for it to be snatched away from is a tough one to take. I have grown up dreaming of being a World Champion in a top wrestling company from the day I first stepped in a ring all those years ago Keith, and at Redemption that dream will become a reality. I promise you Keith, that there will be no outside interference from Genesis because I know I can beat Steel and you by myself. Nothing is going to take this from me, and especially not a washed up bum like you because actions speak louder than words Keith and your words always seem to be loudest.”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:44 pm

Keith Leone smirks at the response from Jackson Black, who seems little bothered by Leone’s reaction, before Leone starts talking.

Leone: Poor deluded Jackson, with you it’s always been a case of one step forward and then two steps back hasn’t it? I mean really, all of this rubbish of how title shots haven’t been handed to you and how you’ve earned your place are touching, but just shows either your inability or unwillingness to comprehend the situation. I mean really, you think that pinning a guy after he got hit in the face with a sledgehammer constitutes earning a title shot? Now I know that you argue that he could have been aiming for you, but what I think is that he went out there to take out someone, and as long as he got his message across, he didn’t care which one of us lost out, and unfortunately for 6CW, it was you who benefited from the whole ordeal. That’s why they cheer for me now Jackson, because I was the one guy who told Alex Walker to go shove it, and I was the guy who stood up to Genesis, when you thought you would run riot through 6CW unopposed. I don’t care if they boo me or cheer me really though, I’m never going to be the Geoff Steel or Zack Corchia of the company, fighting for all that’s good and right, I’m just the guy who sticks two fingers up at “the man” and doesn’t care about the consequences.

Now as I am on a roll, I think I’ll keep going with this. Jackson, 8 months ago I walked out of Destiny as the number one contender to the 6CW World Title at Born in Fire, and I told the fans what I thought about the current state of 6CW under Walker, and I said that the only two guys I really respected in the company are Lex Hart and yourself, and that the only reason you weren’t higher then you were then, or for that fact are now, is Genesis. Now how long is it going to take for you to realise that I’m right about this all and the sooner you leave Genesis the better? I mean look at your track record in World Title matches so far, you’ve fought Geoff Steel twice, and twice he has dominated you, and the only time you even got near to the World Title was when your Genesis “buddies” came to help you out. You’ve gotten so used to having all the help you have ever needed in this company that when a real obstacle stands in front of you, you can’t overcome it. I mean you needed to injure Mike Hill to beat him for God’s sake, a washed up has-been like him. What I am right now is no longer the “Revolutionary”; I am not the guy who is going to go out there and single handed tear down Genesis. What I am is the man who has created the change, and is now just going to help it along. Of course people won’t care about some tatty ragged man getting beaten up week in and week out by a group of thugs and their sugar daddy, however people do take notice when guys like Perfect Jack start kicking Genesis @ss as well, and as much as you won’t admit it, I’ve seen that look in your eye and know how badly you want to be a part of this “uprising” as well.

You said it yourself Jackson, actions speak louder than words, and I think making you tap like a little b!tch and then damn near kicking your head off may have been the loudest possible message I could send to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 01 Feb 2012, 4:01 pm

Lex Hart is backstage in his dressing room with Dicey watching some of the in ring altercations from earlier that evening

LH " You seen this man??"
Dicey lifts his head barely acknowledging Lex

LH" We've got a crazy Japanese bloke running around, a guy wandering about with his dad, a man called Keith who claims he knows all the secrets of the world, explosions in the parking lot?????

Have I fallen asleep and woken up in a bad episode of Hollyoaks????
No no cos at least then we'd have some fit girls wandering around, what have we got ???? Christy James scared of her own shadow, and wait is that it???? At least 6WF have Clarissa and (Lex's face screws up like he's eaten a lemon) Miss Jessica

Dicey looks up " What about Beryl?"

Lex shakes his head and looks confused " Beryl???"

DR" Beryl , from the beer truck she may not have her own teeth but she can suck like a Dyson and those replacement hips , whoah"

Lex looks physically sick as Dicey smiles
DR" I'm kidding pinky , yes yes there are a distinct lack of Female charms in 6CW but what do you suggest, do you want me to give Lady Napalm a bell

LH" She was crazier than her fella and hit harder, no I'm thinking maybe now we are a team maybe we should bring in a valet, somebody who can take care of us, massages, extras and things??

DR" A valet?
We haven't even got a name and you want a Manager
Maybe you should watch that DVD of yours to remind yourself why having a manager is not all its cracked up to be!!!

Lex smiles

DR" On second thoughts no maybe that's not a good idea
I'll tell you what, let's concentrate on redemption and our opponents before we get ahead of ourselves, remember Lex that's why you ended up in that mess, you got to big for your boots, let's try walking in these shoes first

Lex looks disappointed
LH" I thought we were passed this Dicey
I'm a changed man, I was just thinking of our future as Champions, and Champions need hired help, somebody who will get your beer whenever you want, just think about it Dicey, imagine the opportunities

Dicey closes his eyes and smiles
DR" That does sound good
I tell you what if you promise to concentrate on Redemption then I promise that we can maybe look at bringing in some one, after Interviews of course"

Lex smiles
LH" Of course, anything you say Dicey"

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 01 Feb 2012, 7:46 pm

*A voiceover begins to play over a VT which is brought into life by an old moving image showing men drawing up diagrams and perimeters, followed by construction works*

V/O: Madison square Garden..for just under 44 years, this unique garden has played host to some of entertainments biggest music stars.

*The V/T shows Eminem rapping, Linkin park getting the audience on their feet and Beyonce wowing the audience*

V/O: This Garden over the past 44 years has also been famous holding its sporting events to a crowd of well over 20,000 people.

*The V/T shows Fraizer victorious over Ali, Michael Jordan playing his first game as a professional and the New York rangers winning the Stanley cup.*

V/O: But for the first time ever..6CWF will be rocking in the garden at a sell out capacity..

*The V/T quickly switches to John Liderman and Alex Walker staring each other down, Various superstars performing finishers, Genesis standing tall over the carnage, the rebels winning at Atonement and finally the crowd going wild*

V/O: 4th February 2012..we see the sinners being saved..at R..E..D..EMP..

*The V/T slows down and the speech becomes slow and cannot be heard. The V/T then begins to burn and simmer before evaporating into pitch blackness. The screen then reopens back to a crowd less Madison Square Garden. The Silence is awkward as the camera, pans around the empty seats, disregarded rubbish still yet to be cleared away and then finally shows the Redemption set. The camera then shows a figure standing in the ring, wearing a sophisticated long sleeve shirt and black jeans with smart shoes on looking around the arena*

"Madison Square Garden..so this is it"

*With a thoughtful stare, Kenty looks around the arena with no glint of emotion in his eyes*

Mr Kenty: One of the most famous Gardens in the world will finally play host to a 6CW event and the event which 20,000 people in attendance and millions around the world will watch is known as, Redemption.

Redemption is defined as the actions of saving or being saved from sin, evil or error. Josh Valour, Byron Williams and Dan Morris, Genesis are saving you from your sin, evil and error. Your sin of giving us sleepless nights, your evil of inflicting pain on men that are superior in all aspects of being called men and error of ever coming across Genesis.

Now down the years we have seen moments of unconfined joy from sporting events such as Hulk Hogan bringing in the golden age of professional wrestling known as "Hulkamania" the rangers winning the Stanley cup, the first ever WNBA was played in this very Garden and who could forget Eddie Gurrerro winning famously the World Wrestling Entertainment title infront of his family and peers.

On the 4th February 2012 at Madison Square Garden infront of 20,000 and millions watching around the globe unconfined joy will be shown and it will be shown from Genesis. Unconfined joy as Genesis cleanse the sins of Josh Valour, Byron Williams and Dan Morris. But we also will see another feeling and that is relief. That load off our minds those hands that are firmly wrapped around our throats gone..no more checking behind our backs where we walk and no more thinking before we speak..that will all be erased. On Saturday it will be a victory. It will be a victory for Genesis, but more importantly it will be a victory for the 6CWF universe, Genesis reigning supreme portraying talent as it should be under astute leadership and efficiency. This victory will go down into the record books as emphatic, explosive and excellent.

Valour, Williams and Morris. While your all groggy in the corner or lying face up on the mat, looking around for support from 20,000 people, sweat burning your eyes just reflect for a moment. Reflect what is going on, reflect what has led you here, to Redemption. Reflect on what you could have done differently and when you see deep down inside Genesis were right all along..just quit. Do the right thing..get up and go down with dignity and once its all over your sins will have been cleansed infront of 20,000 people and the world for that matter. And then..well that's your choice..a new beginning..fall into line. Or stand up again and come back crashing back down to earth. Its your choice.

Genesis are the past, present and future. Everything is for the greater good and on the 4th February 2012, everything will become clear and once the dust has settled Genesis will be standing tall in one of the most famous arena's in the world..Madison Square Garden.

*Turning his back to the camera, Kenty continues to look around the arena with no expression or a hint of emotion*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu 02 Feb 2012, 11:28 am

Dopant Zero RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6CW Arena.. The fans are hyped and excited for Redemption as Breathe blast throughout the PA as Dopant Zero comes walking out the Arena ramps in the uproar off booes...Tsukasa and Kenzaki are viewing the fans as they walk down the ramp with their Japanese Flag symbolizing their country!)

Mike Bird- Please Welcome Future #1 contenders for the Undisputed Tag Team Belts.. Dopant Zero!

(The fans boo as both men climb up into the ring as Kenzaki sits the Japanese Flag near the ring post...Breathe dies down as Tsukasa begins to speak with a microphone)

Tsukasa- Please Alex Walker if you think if you can take put a restraining order against Hidari Kenji then guess again.. Just like everyone else you and Genesis will witness the rise of Team Japan! We are here to dominate and take ever opportunity you throw at us! Yarmouth Blade...Mike Hill and Shadow may be fighting for Rapture's Belt but the fact remains this... Hidari Kenji can beat each of those wrestlers with his hand tied behind his back! If you don't believe that then watch as Saturaday as he carries this sad Team of 6CW to victory!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Oh please Yarmouth Blade is no where near on Hidari's level! That man beat pinned a World heavyweight Champion!

(the fans boo as Kenzaki speaks)

Kenzaki- Oh please Tsukasa we were the ones that assist him Hidari Keneji didn't beat Geoff Steel...Team Japan did!

(Kenzaki points to the Japanese Flag near the ring post as the fans boo)

Kenzaki- Enough about Hidari we have our own problems and we finally get another shot for the Undisputed Tag Team Championships! like it or not you people are look at your new #1 contenders for Genesis belts!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- We came this far not to take another step back and wait for another opportunity for a #1 contendership! We deserve this more than those other sad excuse for a tag team because one we aren't sick in the head and sadistic like Orthrus and Cerberus! Those idiots are insane and should be put in a stray jacket especially when he kicked out your...

(Tsukasa cuts Kenzaki)

Tsukasa-Don't bring that up its all in the past what really matters the most is the future and the FUTURE IS OURS!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Cerberus you kicked out my Gutwrench Powerbomb but guess what it will be the last once I Gutwrench Powerbomb you to that announce table by ring side! You think your tough huh? Well you haven't seen tough yet! I am the man to beat and you haven't beat me! I KNOW...I KNOW I CAN DEFEAT YOU! BUT YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME!

(The fans boo as kenzaki speaks)

Kenzaki- You 6WF Teams will realize that 6WF will alway be the second rated competition behind 6CW! Dicey Reilly you may have once again weaseled your way in our match and picked up the victory but now you going up against me and Tsukasa in a Tag Team Match!

Kenzaki- No one wants to see two old men fight genesis for the titles and lose that will be boring! People want to see Japanese Men Team Japan's dopant Zero the tag team that said that we were going to destroy genesis from the inside out....to do the job and take out Genesis!

(The fans chant for Dicey Reilly and Lex hart)

Kenzaki- Once you look at it Dicey Reilly its out with the old and in with the new! You are not the hard ass you though you were because I'm the alpha dog I'm the man thats going to be walking around this damn Arena wearing real gold and achieving something YOU AND YOUR WHOLE DAMN CAREER HAS TO OFFER AND THATS BECOME A UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPION!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Dopant Zero is the future...DICEY REILLY AND LEX HART YOU ARE THE PAST! IRRELEVANT AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOUR TWO TRIED TO ACHIEVE!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

("Breathe" blast once again on the PA as Tsukasa takes the japanese flag and leaves the ring...scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 02 Feb 2012, 2:28 pm

With Tsukasa and Kenzaki walking up the ramp there music suddenly cuts out

LH" Whoah whoah whoah where's the fire guys, why the rush to leave???

Lex Hart walks through the curtain he is dressed in his wrestling gear and a brand new Lex Hart t shirt

LH" I've been waiting for this opportunity for weeks and weeks but every time we think we've got you cornered you up and leave
I mean who comes out here calls out half the locker room and then does a runner before anybody has the chance to respond??

Anybody would think that you were just all words, that you can't back up your extra long sentences, sentences that I may add make no sense and seem to adopt a machine gun approach.
You look confused
(Lex tilts his head)

I mean you seem to think that if you string enough random English words together then eventually you will make sense
Well I've got news for you both, I've watched badly dubbed Bruce Lee movies that make more sense
Hell Jackie Chan is an ispired linguist compared to you two
Why don't you do us all a favour go back stage and find your selves a Mr Miyagi or Mr Fuji and let him do the talking for you actually why you're back there how about you find two replacements who can actually perform in the ring cos you two are like the two extras in the Karate Kid movies that get to cheer in the background but never get to fight
(Lex laughs)
You actually make the Brothers dim look good which is some feat cos they have ring moves like an injured Great Khali and a slightly gimpy Big Show

But hey I digress
You're probably wondering why I'm out here
Why I thought I could come out here on my own so close to the biggest match since I returned to this great organisation

(Crowd 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW)

Well you see I've been running around backstage with Dicey we've been having fun and raising some hell but I feel I've been neglecting this side of the business
This is the bit I love, what happens out here
The excitement, the unknown

Lex takes a deep breath

Can you feel it???
It's in the air something exciting is gonna happen
Each and every one of these fans can feel that there is a change about to happen in 6CW
The old guard are rising and once we do this place will be shaken from its very core
Sure there will be room for teams like you
A development pool
House shows, stuff that doesn't make TV

All important don't get me wrong just not at our level

So I'm here to give you the opportunity to step aside now before it really becomes embarrassing for you
There is a sense of inevitability about Dicey and mines partnership, from the very beginning we were destined for greatness, for gold you must see that to???

So what do you say boys ?
Walk away
All expenses trip back to Japan?
Name your price
Just walk away believe me it is in your best interests

You really don't want any part of this!!!!!!!

Lex opens his arms and smiles as the crowd look on

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 02 Feb 2012, 3:23 pm

The Lights in the Arena suddenly dim and all that can be heard is African drum beats as a slight red hue descends over the ring and smoke is bellowing from beneath it, There is a glass box sitting in the centre of the ring, what ever is inside seems to be moving, a lot. The canvas is crawling with some sort of small animals and more glass boxes are lowered over the audience. The lights are too dim to make out what is inside but some sections of the crowd are already terrified by the mystery of it. Visages voice comes over the speakers as we see a figure standing in the box amongst the mysterious animals.

V: What is fear?

The crowd boo him as visage can be heard laughing at them

V: Fear of the unknown? Of us not having control of what is about to happen? For example, If I was to open those boxes above your heads, what would fall from them? Would it hurt? Would it bite? Sting? Scratch? Would it kill you?

Children can be seen crying in the crowd as there mothers and fathers shelter them from what may yet come. Some adults in the crowd are stricken with fear and be seen looking at the boxes terrified for there safety. As the Figure in the box begins to move we realise that it is infarct visage himself. Trapped inside a seemingly airtight glass case with something crawling all over his feet and right up to his knees...

V: I do not fear such things. I do not fear the ramifications of my actions. I do not fear being hated or feared by you people. I do not shy away from what needs to be done and most of all, I do not fear Zach Corchia.

The crowd cheer, as least the ones who are not too busy fearing for themselves or sobbing.

V: Zach is very much like my friend here... Small... Sly.. Dirty... Diseased... Obsessive.... Useless... Vermin....

A spotlight fades up onto the box and Visage is standing, in traditional African warrior clothes, his mask painted to resemble a skull, he's standing knee deep in a crawling swirling mass of Rats. He has one in his hand, his staff in the other. Looking closely at the rat in his hand he begins to speak directly to it

V: Do you want to be free? To run around and to scratch and to bite? Do you want to pass on the disease within you. To maim and kill, to spread fear in the hearts and minds of all that cross you?

He nods at the animal as if it's talking to him.

V: Yes, yes.... Me too....

Suddenly the case smashes and the rats flow out in a wave, the canvas is totally covered in rats, within a few seconds they are crawling up the turnbuckles and biting at the ropes. Visage is standing in the centre of the ring as the rats crawl towards the announcers desk and the crew scatter over the barricades, the rats spread out and start to make there way up the ramp. Within 20 seconds the place is covered as the crowd back off from the barriers and rats start to try to climb up the barricade, although they cannot get up it.

V: See how these animals spread out. They desire more space, constantly taking over land to make it their own, they move to a place and breed, wiping out or scaring off anything that stood there before, Just like you people... you western pigs, gorging yourselves on things that do not belong to you. Well I have came to rule this land, Fear will Reign and I, Visage, will teach you all the true meaning of Fear!!!

He lifts his staff into the air and spins it in one hand..

V: I believe my little friends’ above your heads would like to say hello...

He slams his staff the the mat as a smash is heard all over the arena and crowd scream, some faint as they cover there heads to protect them from the falling vermin dropping down and attacking them... a second or two passes and one by one the crowd look up, through teary eyes to see the boxes still hanging there. Visage is gone from the ring and all the rats at ringside are gone. The boxes are still full of vermin and are slowly being raised back into the rafters... as visage's voice is heard once again only this time a sick whisper....

V: ...face your fear.....

The boxes all open and thousands of rats fall from air into the crowd and the lights go off all together only cries can be heard and the occasional shout for help by children, between hysterical crying. The only cleat sound is that of laughter, from Visage as his sickeningly husky laugh can be heard getting louder and louder....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 02 Feb 2012, 6:55 pm

Leone finishes talking and is instantly met with laughter from Jackson.

“Dominated.. Dominated? Are you for real Keith, did you really think Geoff Steel ‘dominated’ me in out two matches? You really are more deluded than I first thought. If you had actually watched those matches with Steel then you’d have seen that I was the one that beat his sorry ass into week. I am the best wrestler this company has to offer and I have proved that on a weekly basis. You have experienced just what I am capable of Leone, and at Redemption I will show you once again why I deserve to be the #1 guy in this company. Like I said, I have lived for this moment and I am not going down without a fight. So you can stand there and say you are going to be making me ‘tap like a bitch’ but I promise you that I am not going to make anything easy for you Keith.”

Keith takes a step forward to go nose to nose with Jackson but Black just pushes him and begins to speak again.

“Back up there Keithy, I am not finished yet. I want to say something to you that may rub certain people up the wrong way but I don’t care. You say that I am dying to join this up rise and you may just be right Keith. Walker still hasn’t completely won over with his actions last week but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for the time being. I can assure though, that if he well and truly screws me over then I am out of Genesis and I am going it alone. I have proved in the past that I don’t need Genesis but the question has never been answered to whether or Genesis can survive without Jackson. I am by far the most talented in that group and everybody knows. I was the one that always brought back the gold and I will dam well do that on my own too. However, there will be a something in common between us then and you know what this Keith? They’ll hate us both just as much as the other. We will be the most marked men in 6CW history and that leaves us with a problem. Whether we like or not, if I leave Genesis then we may just have to be partners for a little while. So I’d cut the disrespect you are showing me because I know I can handle Genesis on my own, but you? Well that is a completely different ball game.”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2012, 7:34 pm

Keith Leone rolls his eyes and then shakes his head at Jackson after his speech, before Leone then starts to speak again.

Leone: Do you honestly think they’re going to leave anything left of you when Walker and his boys decide that they are finished with you. Look at the track record that Genesis has with members, they are either in Genesis or in a hospital bed, but they never stay in 6CW long, Gazzy D stayed longest and look what happened to him. You have already set the wheels in motion for your demise Jackson, and like it or not, Walker almost certainly already has a date set for your “removal” now, so clocking one of the few guys who still had any form of respect you in the back last Escalation probably wasn’t your best move. But I think you’ve already figured that out Jackson, and this whole “not trusting” Walker thing is trying to get you into everyone’s good books. You honestly believe that the actually self-respecting guys on this roster are going to listen to these little stories you are telling, just because they’re against Walker, and if you say You honestly believe that the actually self-respecting guys on this roster are going to listen to these little stories you are telling, just because they’re against Walker, and if you say you’re not fully with him, then perhaps they’ll help you out when it comes back to bite you. Well I have news Jackson, right at this point no-one gives a damn what happens to you. I wouldn’t trust you as far as I could throw you, and I’d much rather drag Mark Matzko back into this company as a partner than you, just because he has a spine, something you are clearly lacking, and judging by the sluts that I see coming in and out of the Genesis locker room, I guess you are compensating for something in those overly tight trunks of yours.

Jackson goes nose to nose with Leone and the two trash talk one another in a very low tone, before Leone smiles at Jackson slightly menacingly, and Jackson backs away in slight concern.

Leone: You see that fire was the thing that I thought made you a real man, a man who’d stand up against Walker, but you’ve proven to me again that you’re just not that man, which is a really sorry thing to hear Jackson. Now even with that said, I know that you aren’t going to make things easy for me this Sunday, but I wouldn’t expect any less from you Jackson. We have met countless times before, and each time you’ve been with one of the toughest opponents I have met, and yet seemingly I have almost always managed to get the better of you. Yes you beat me with a sledgehammer shot on one occasion, but other than that, your record against me isn’t that good. But then again, this match really isn’t looking that good for you, as your record against Geoff Steel seems to not be great either. Two World Title matches and both times he has kicked your ass, I mean the first time you cheated with Genesis and he still managed to beat you in the end, if you don’t call that domination I don’t know what is. Though you may be right about the second match, it was pretty level until a masked man came and took you out, that masked guy who is definitely in no way connected to Genesis, or whatever Alex Walker says about him today.

Jackson I’ve watched your meteoric rise to the top in 6CW and yes it has been impressive, in just one year you are already fighting for the World Title. However, you do need to realise that being impressive and being champion are two very different things. When I was being thrown around the 6WF arena week in, week out, I was impressive, but realistically I wasn’t going anywhere. It took me making some good decisions as regards to my career prospects to get where I am today, though unfortunately for you, you seem to lack the brains to be able to do that, so at Redemption, I guess I’m just going to have to beat some sense into you.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 02 Feb 2012, 8:09 pm

The anger is seen visibly building up in Jackson as he takes in what Leone has just said to him.

“And to think I honestly had the tiniest bit of respect for you Keith. But after that little tirade, the respect has gone. I hear people say ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’ but that is exactly what everybody should do with you. You look like a waste of space and you act like one. What was all that about a fire in my belly? You’ll see that fire inside me at Redemption Keith, when I kick your sorry ass all over this arena. But what a place for me to make you look like a jackass Keith huh? Madison Square Garden, the home of some of history’s greatest sporting events. It’s a shame that Jackson Black kicking Keith Leone’s low life, piece of trash behind all will be the next moment on that long list of moments.

Do you really think I go around the back, pining for the respect from the guys in this company? Don’t make me laugh Keith, I don’t need anybody’s respect because I am the best in this god dam company and the sooner you realise that, the sooner you can save yourself from looking like a grade A idiot. I’m the one of the best you’ve ever faced in the squared circle, heck, I am THE best you have ever faced. There is nobody in this company that can even come close to lighting a candle to the technical ability within me. I have beaten former World Champions, and some of the best this company has ever offered. The just couldn’t handle what I threw at them, and I am going to do the exact same at Redemption. I am going to throw the proverbial kitchen sink at you on Sunday night and I will be the one standing tallest at the end.

I don’t need Walker, and he knows it. He is clinging on to me and the few strands that bide Genesis and me together because he knows he could never replace me. Triple D and Gazzy D were nothing compared to what I am and what I will be. In my first year in this company I have outshone them by far and Walker knows that. He knows that whoever he tried to get in to replace or whoever this ‘mystery man’ is will never come close to putting in as much effort and giving it all for Genesis as I did. I’ll even admit that I wished I had listened to you all those months ago, not let Walker use me the way he did but that’s in the past now, and I am willing to give Walker that one last chance.

So, at Redemption it will be a wrestling, no, it will be a fight to rival all fights and you can try all you can to knock some sense into my head but whether you like it or not Keith, I will be the one having his name shouted loud as 6CW World Champion.”

Keith and Jackson go nose to nose, Black having a smug grin spread all over his face.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2012, 8:54 pm

Leone: Well look at this, all you have to do is push the right buttons and suddenly the chihuaha bares his teeth, tell me, are you that insecure about yourself that you need to tell the world how good you are, and I don’t just mean that in terms of wrestling.

Jackson delivers a stiff right hand to the face of Leone, who falls into the wall, laughing manically at Jackson, who is seething with anger. Leone then gets back to his feet and starts talking.

Leone: Of course I’m a waste of space Jackson, if you don’t think that where have you been over the past 8 months in 6CW? Do you think a good man would take a man’s friend hostage and then beat the hell out of him until he was given what he wanted. I’m like you and Genesis in so many ways, I don’t kiss up to the fans out there, however much you believe I do. I don’t stand here and claim to be fighting for all that’s right in this company like Steel, but the key difference between me and you is that I do have some morals and beliefs. I don’t whore myself off to the highest bidder in the hope that is gets me some recognition, I do it myself, like a big boy. Walker came knocking at my door and I turned him down because of my beliefs, something you clearly don’t understand after going crying back to Daddy after the bigger boys started playing rough.

But then to answer your next question, no I don’t think you try and earn guys respect in the back when you get in the ring, which is part of the thing that pisses me off Jackson. You have all of the ability in the world, and yet your attitude sucks, which just makes every other guy in this company write you off as an overconfident @ss. Now that’s all well and good when you are the best this company has to offer, but what career accomplishments have you had so far huh? An International Title that was handed to you on a plate and that you’ve barely ever defended, as well as a string of “so close” matches, that have just never come off for you. Excuse yet another dog metaphor here, but you’re all bark and no bite. You’re good in the ring, and you’re one of the best, but you aren’t the best. Geoff Steel is better than you, Abe Abercorn was better than you, and no-one has ever given my quite an ass-kicking like Dicey Reilly did. I repeat what I have told you countless times before, you have the potential to be great, and yet you are held back. If you really want to be up there with the best of us, you’re going to have to stick two fingers up at Alex Walker and leave properly this time, rather than sit in the grey area between Genesis and the rest of 6CW, ready to jump on whichever ship is least likely to sink first.

If you really don’t think you need Walker and you’re ready to go out there by yourself at Redemption and prove your worth, then I look forward to seeing what you can throw at me, but if for what moment you even think of trying to get more help from Genesis whilst you still can, make no mistake, I will make sure that when I knock you down at Redemption, you don’t get back up. This “fight” as you aptly call it at Redemption is going to be brutal for you Jackson, I’ve been as brutal as anyone has been in this company, I have been as insane as anyone has been in this company and I just don’t think you have what it takes to survive this far out of your comfort zone.

Keith Leone smirks at Jackson Black who looks back slightly angered, but mostly unfazed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Thu 02 Feb 2012, 9:00 pm

"Rule Britannia" hits the speakers and Bartholomew Winterforth-Featherstone strolls out onto the stage with Chives close behind. The crowd's reaction is mixed with some fans wearing replica hunting gear and others holding hedgehog signs up. Bart walks down the ramp giving his fans a royal wave, and Chives quickly hustles up the steps to hold the ropes open for Bart. He gets into the ring and does a plié, before taking a mic from a kneeling down Chives.

JT: "Well if I could sum this guy up in one word it would have to be 'bizarre', he really is a strange one but has been causing quite a stir since his debut!"

HL: "I'd go for 'knobjockey', to steal a British word!"

BWF: "Well I say, Madison Square Garden! Even more beautiful than my prize winning petunia bush back Ponkleville! My word what a crowd of young hipsters and whippersnappers too, all for this 'Redemption' malarky. One of the nice young chaps behind the curtain told me this is one of those pay while you view events, haven't participated in one of those since I got caught on the naughty channels on the telebox a couple of weeks ago!"

Crowd: Laugh

BWF: "I've been informed by a lovely gentleman earlier this week that I'll be rough and tumbling with some chap named Cuthbert on Sunday, can't say I know who he is..."

Chives whispers in Bart's ear.

BWF: *looking at Chives* "Ahh Colbert! That gentleman from Ponkleville? Bowls champion and Earl Grey extraordinare, married the village hussy Hildy? I remember it like it was yesterday! Well she got what was coming to her, that smutty little witch, always knew she was batting for the Germans! I swore blind that her Swastika tattoo was on show when she frolicked through the public park with her two hounds one summer evening. So Mr Pickwhiste, you want to go hammer and tongs with a real gentleman hmm? Getting a bit big for your hunting boots me old chum? I warn you Cuthbert, you're in for a bruising this Sunday!"

JT: "Did he just insult him? I'm not sure"

HL: "I think he might be coming onto him!"

BWF: "What say you Pickwhiste? How about you come out here and we'll have a good old chinwag, I'm sure that's what everyone here would love to see..."

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri 03 Feb 2012, 1:00 am

DOPANT ZERO RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens back up to the steel ramp where Tsukasa and Kenzaki are in confrontation with Lex Hart. The two Japanese superstars stare at him as he waves to the crowd.. The crowd is all fired up as Tsukasa and Kenzaki just stare at him in laughter...Tsukasa is handed a mic as he begins to speak)

Tsukasa- You done?

(The fans boo as Lex Hart stares at the 6'7 tall man)

Tsukasa- You show yourself last minute just as we are about to leave funny and those assaults were cute who wrote those for you?

(Tsukasa pauses)

Tsukasa- Who are you again? Lex Hart? Right? Because Hart is not a name you live up to. You see when I hear Hart I hear Bret..

(The fans give off a crazy ovation for Bret Hart)

Tsukasa- Since we're using real wrestlers now...Owen Hart the most underrated man in business who never become a WWE Champion!

(The fans chant Owen's name)

Tsukasa- And the Man who started it all Stu Hart!

(The fans beings their Dungeon chants)

Tsukasa- So how about you change you gimmick, climb up a stage, slide down to the ring and die! Bec...

(The fans cut Tsukasa off with booes as Lex Hart looks pi$$ed as Tsukasa and Kenzaki just laugh)

Tsukasa- Because you all all people should know MR. HART THAT ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS! NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET HURT LIKE GEOFF STEEL I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE!

(The fans give off a You Suck Chant as Kenzaki speaks)

Kenzaki- Yeah you claim we were all talk but who your the hypocrite to talk... Lex I don't care if your the long lost ba$Tard child in the Hart Dynasty but realize this Sunday is where we fight.. We will see who is the best TAG TEAM AND WE WILL SEE WHO WILL BE THE NEXT #1 contender for those Undisputed Tag Team Titles!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- My English have nothing to do with our match!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- Comparing Tsukasa and I to downgraded Teams won't help you win the match!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- We back up in the ring! These idiotic parasites in the Arena and you tea drinking ba$tards know it well! We are the most dominate Team in 6CW.. Hell as Frosted Dice formerrr Tag Team Champions!

Tsukasa- We kicked their asses all over this company and you have the nerve to say what did we accomplish? Dicey Reilly is nowhere to be found. I would love to spit in your face and put you through a table but I'll just save it until Sunday...ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS Kid!

Kenzaki- AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

("Breathe" blast once again as Kenzaki pulls a small Japanese Flag and throws it at Lex Hart in disgrace.)

Kenzaki- Worship that!

(Lex Hart looks peed as the scene fades away....)

Last edited by Cable on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 03 Feb 2012, 10:24 am

Lex is about to go down to the ring when “Born to Fight” hits and the crowd erupt as Dicey walks out on stage with a t-shirt on that says “I just kicked your ass Many Thanks Dicey” and the top button on his trousers undone, he calms Lex down before picking up the Japanese flag and shoving it down the back of his pants and throws it back at Kenzaki.

Dicey: Cheers dumpling balls, they ran out of bog roll backstage but id wash it before you start waving it about again because I think there is a little Foo Poo on it.

Crowd/Lex: Laugh

Dicey: And as for me being nowhere to be found, obviously you havent been looking hard enough because where ever there is a fight Im usually in the middle of it and on Sunday you can bet your bottom Yen than il be kickin ass and crackin heads

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey: I love the way you guys come out here giving it the big one about us being passed it and we are has beens, look at yourselves, no really look at yourselves you are nothing that I havent seen before here, coming out throwing your weight around saying you’re the greatest this and that and that you’re the future and your gonna be walking around with gold around your waist soon…but your not are you, the only thing holding up those trousers are cheap knock off black belts that don’t please and $parkle like this bad boy (Dicey holds up his Extreme Title) you see I am a Champ and weather or not you know, I am the most successful Champ ever to grace these halls, and the man beside me has won more gold than either of you…your running buddy or the entire Japanese Olympic team, there are only 2 guys walking out of Redemption as No1 contender for the Undisputed Tag Team Belts and if you open your eyes a little bit wider you’ll be looking straight at them ….PINK….POTATO…..

Lex: That’s not our name we discussed this earlier

Dicey shrugs his shoulders

Dicey: ME AND LEX…………

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri 03 Feb 2012, 5:41 pm

Dopant Zero RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene resumes on the ramp as Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart looks on as the stare at both Japanese Stars. Tsukasa and Kenzaki just stare without giving too much of a damn)

Kenzaki- BORING!

BORING!

BORING!

BORING!

BORING!

BORING!

(Kenzaki smirks)

Kenzaki- Kenzaki currently suffering from hearing stupid words coming out the mouths of Dicey Reilly... Currently Dicey Reilly talks too damn much and Kenzaki feels that he needs to put his money where his mouth is and put his damn Xtreme Title on the line if he got the guts!

(The fans are give out a mix reaction as Tsukasa pulls a UK flag and blow his nose at it and throws it in Dicey's Face...Dicey snaps as both men steps up to Dicey Reilly)

(Kenzaki approaches Dicey Reilly face to face as Lex starts to speak)

Kenzaki- SHUT THE HELL UP YOU ba$tard HART! GROWN MEN ARE TALKING!

(Lex Hart gets peed as he steps away.. Kenzaki and Dicey's are still looking on face to face)

Kenzaki- Last Week you caught me off guard when you put me in your piledriver and pinned me 1...2....3. You might have took advantage of the situation in a triple threat match but let's see how you do when your just facing me one on one! Your a joke Dicey Reilly just because you accomplish more in 6CW than I have doesn't mean I can knock you on your feet as we speak! I told myself that if you won I was going to forget all about the Extreme Championship but who exactly are you defending that title against huh? You put that title on the line against weak people that I CAN EASILY SQUASH IN THIS RING!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- So all the jokes in the world...black belt...chicken kung pao and us not opening up or eyes WON'T HELP YOU WIN THAT MATCH ON SUNDAY!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- You say we're like the rest of theses nobodies that runs their mouths each week well while you two jackasses are eating Chinese Food watching Brokeback Mountain together Me and Tsukasa are kicking asses and taking names! Get this one thing staright you and lex never faced us off in a tag team match.. I could care less about the handful of title reigns you had in your pathetic career but get this I'm Japanese...and I a man of my word when I say you will not become NEW UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! Not as long as DOPANT ZERO IS AROUND!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Your a hypocrite just like your Ba$tard friend over there... Dicey Reilly! I'll be damed it you too jokes win that match because no one wants to see two washed up ex champions fight Genesis and LOSE for those Undisputed Tag Titles!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Noone wants to see tea drinking idiots I take that back since in the UK... Each and Everyone of you parasites would love to see Dicey Reilly and Lex hart become #1 contenders wouldn't you? Speaking of Tea haven't the tea around here lately been tasting a little spicy or I'm sorry I thought you guys enjoy that good old Asian Spice?

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Well get this! After we are finish with you two at redemption! We'll see who's really the joke because what me and Tsukasa are going to do to you will be worst than what did to Frosted Dice! We will kill the careers of Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Your careers will be assassinated while we will rise up and defeat you English speaking parasite!

(Tsukasa cuts Kenzaki and stares dead at Dicey Reilly)

Tsukasa- You should quit now while you still can because we're going to put you two in the nearest hospital in the emergency room!

Kenzaki- But as of right now Dicey Reilly I dare you to put that Xtreme title on the line! but my Tag Team Success is dwelling on me as we speak once me and Tsukasa take you two clowns out...

Tsukasa- STEPPING STONES!

Kenzaki- AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

("Breathe" blast as the scene fades away)

Last edited by Cable on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 03 Feb 2012, 5:56 pm

Jackson stands and takes in what Leone is saying with a smug grin on his face. Keith looks back at Black with a look of confusion as to why the 6CW International Champion is smirking.

“Out of my comfort zone huh? Let me just ask you something Keith, have you ever seen me compete in bouts that were ever described as brutal? No, you certainly have not. But let me assure that before my 6CW days, I took part in death matches and hardcore style fights across all the Indy feds in America and you want to know something? I god dam held my own. I even had the great Necro Butcher say he was impressed with what I managed to throw at him. So I can assure Keith, I will be far from my comfort zone this Sunday. I am the most diverse guy in this roster for god sake. I can do all things a brawler can do, a highflyer and then there is my speciality, the mat and submission work. That is where I am at my best Keith, when I can bamboozle your simple brain with my thousand holds and manoeuvres that you just can’t compete with.

So if you want to turn our match at Redemption into a brawl then go for it chum, because you know that when I get into my stride there is nobody that can stop me. You have watched me out wrestler Geoff Steel, yes, I lost but I showed him a trick or two that he simply couldn’t compete with and like you said, he is one heck of a wrestler. You couldn’t wrestle your way out of a paper bag Keithy and I know that irks you. I know that when you are on the mat, a submission hold draining every last drop of energy, it burns in the back of your mind that you are helpless. It makes wonder just how much you could be out of your comfort zone at Redemption actually, because if you aren’t careful, it could be you tapping like a b!tch.”

Jackson smiles a smug smile before walking past Leone and intentionally clashing shoulders as he walks past. Black goes off camera but we see Keith burning holes in the back of his opponents head.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 03 Feb 2012, 7:00 pm

*Mike Hill is stood backstage in the Madison Square Garden Arena, when Jack Reynolds approaches.

Jack Reynolds:Quite an impressive place hey Mike?

Mike Hill:It certainly is Jack, the most magnificent and iconic wrestling arena's in the world.

Jack Reynolds:Are you hoping to create yet another iconic moment for these fans at Redemption?

Mike Hill:I sure as hell am Jacky-boy. This is without a doubt one of if not the biggest stage in the world on which you can show your ability, and I figure that if I do that at Redemption, maybe people will stop with the "He's past it" comments.

They don't really offend me, they just irk me. It is frustrating that is all they consider be to me, despite the fact I have achieved more in a short career than it is likely that they ever will. Am I past it? Of course I'm not past it. I'm coming into my prime. I'll admit I haven't really kicked on, but there was a lot of reasons for that.

I'd won a world title 6 months into my career, there's only one place you can go from there and that is downwards. I had to go back and pay my dues in 6WF, and it took a lot longer than expected. I was a guy who just kept on getting overlooked, I was the go to guy for the corporates, they wanted someone to get over with the fans they'd come to me and ask me to team with them. La Pulga Loco, Solomon Riddick are both prime examples of this.

I became too generous for my own good, I became too much of a company man. I was working for Danny McGraw, he could trust me to do the promotional aspect and not say something that would result in 6WF getting sued. Coming here to 6CW really gave me the freedom I needed to express myself and I was feeling really good about things, I was in the best form of my life.

But then along came Alex Walker, Genesis and Jackson Black. They saw me as a threat, they saw that I was someone who would stand up and defend myself, rather than keep my balls in a purse and let them run riot over 6CW. They don't like being challenged, and they especially don't like losing the challenge.

I beat Black for the title, of that there can be no doubt. But again I have the odds stacked against me, and I'll admit the defeat at Born In Fire really hurt. It hit me for six really, but I think this interfed cup has given me a new lease of life. I've been performing well and now I have the chance for some closure, by winning the freeweight title I will know that I can still compete at the very top.

*Hill nods his head at Reynolds before walking off

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 03 Feb 2012, 8:14 pm

The camera cuts to outside the arena with Cerberus and Orthrus looking up at the night sky

People look up to the sky and wonder what the future holds for their pathetic existence of a life. We know our future because we control ours and everyone else's future and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Dopant Zero are just a minor obstacle in our plans for 6CW domination and they will be annihilated until all that's left of them is the blood splatted ring and the smell of flesh being burnt to be sent back to Japan where they never should of left.

Lex and Dicey are a sorry excuse of what a dominate wrestlers should look like wearing their pathetic pink shirts looking for adulation from the crowd like they've actually accomplished something by having them on their side but then again it's more then they've done in their pisspot careers so far.

And then theirs us the leaders of the anti-Christ, The masters of pain and suffering, We take what we want and when we want it and anyone who dares to get in our way will be beaten to within an inch of their lives and sent down to the depths of hell for all eternity.

Orthrus pulls out his flare gun and shoots it at a near by car that bursts in flames

The wreckage that lays before you now will be nothing compared to what will happen at the PPV as Dopant Zero and Lex and Dicey will be left for dead and all of you will all fall upon your knees looking to the skies above and prey that the devil have mercy on your souls or you will forever burn in hell.

Flaming stars start to fall out the sky as the scene ends

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat 04 Feb 2012, 11:49 am

Udo is shown in a gym, all the equipment seems to be extra secured to the floors and ceilings.

He punches a bag and roars in German and the chains holding it up look ready to break but they hold.

Udo: perfekt!? PERFECKT!? Sie sind nicht perfekt! (Perfect!? PERFECT!? You are not perfect!)

Udo: Ich bin Perfektion Ich bin Udo Berg Ich bin der stärkste Mann der Welt! Ich werde dich zerschmettern Herr Jack
(I am perfection, I am Udo Berg! I am the strongest man in the world! I will crush you Mr Jack)

Udo spears the punch bag ripping it from the ceiling as plaster and debris falls around him he stands and growls

Udo: Mr Jack.... at Redemption, just like last veek, I vill leave you on the ground unconscious Unt then I...UDO BERG! Vill be known as Perfection! Unt then there vill be nothink to stop me!

Udo walks over to the gym ring and climbs inside. He stands still silently as if meditating as the Camera slowly backs away when Udo suddenly Roars...

Udo: TUN ODER NICHT TUN, GIBT ES KEINEN VERSUCH!!

The scene fades to black

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down