The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6cw Escalation Results 21st March

Go down

6cw Escalation Results 21st March  Empty 6cw Escalation Results 21st March

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:32 pm

The show goes on the air with a huge array of fireworks firing up into the arena air,the crowd are going wild as the camera pans around the stadium and "I want it all" screams from the speakers.A huge 6CW banner comes down from the rafters,the fans signs are then shown.

"Night of Glory = Gazzy's time"
"Antoine Mason is a douche"
"Dicey owes me a pint"
"Thoughts and Prayers for Japan"
"We are Anonymous"

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen,welcome to monday night Escalation and thankyou very much for inviting us into your homes this evening.What a show we have lined up for you as the showcase event of our calendar draws closer...Night of Glory is just around the corner and you can expect many more twists and turns here tonight,Isnt that right,Henry?

HE:It sure is Jeff,we have been building this promotion for three great years and for my money we are close to our greatest ever position,I am just so excited because I have no idea what is going to happen next...

JT:None of us do but the only way to find out is by keeping tuned in guys....because the action is getting underway,right now!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6cw Escalation Results 21st March  Empty Re: 6cw Escalation Results 21st March

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:33 pm

Match 1
Triple D/Frank Rook/Yarmouth Blade vs The Untouchables/Jerome Dubois

JT:First match of the evening pits two rivalries into one huge 6 man tag match.Gerard Dubois's Cure will take on The Untouchables and Jerome Dubois...

HE:But The Cure aint on the same page....Triple D is a world class superstar and he is teaming with a bunch of rookies...

JT:Rookies that have been making great progress in this fed...

"We Made it" by Kevin Rudolf plays out and the crowd boo the 6CW Tag Team champions as they walk out on the ramp.They lower their hoods and high five as they walk down the rampway and climb in the ring,they go to opposite corners and hold their belts in the air...

HE:Two time 6CW Tag Team Champions and the men that have owned Blade and Rook on two seperate occassions...

JT:Thats a lie,they were beaten both times until they cheated their way out of it....tell the truth Henry!

HE:I am,these two men are still tag team champions and that is all that matters!

There is a mixed reaction as "La Resistance" screams out and a french flag drapes from the big screen as Jerome Dubois walks out onto the stage.He shouts "Vive La France" and then walks down the ramp and circles the ring before climbing in...

JT:Jerome Dubois,former 6CW Champion,now entangled in very bitter feud with his father and his new protege Duke Dylan Debadguy!

HE:Dubois needs to learn that he isnt on the level of Triple D and he needs to get out of this whilst he still can..

"One and Only" roars out and the fans break into huge cheers as Yarmouth Blade and Frank Rook walk onto the stage.They salute the fans and nod at the reception before striding towards the ring.They stare at The Untouchables,who come to the ropes and begin trash talking The Cure.Rook and Blade stand at the base of the ring as "Sabotage" plays out and the boos begin...

HE:Here he is,pure greatness...the best athlete in 6CW,destined for the big leagues is Duke Dylan Debadguy!

Triple D walks out,he spins around and slicks his hair back before laughing at the boos from the crowd and then swaggers down the rampway.He shares an uncomfortable stare with his tag team partners and then they climb up onto the apron.The referee try and get in between all six men as The Cure climb in the ring....

JT:You can feel the animosity between all these men and you can sense the uneasy alliance between The Cure....this has all the makings of a great match!

The bell sounds as Triple D tells his teammates to get out of the ring,they look at him and then climb out as Jerome Dubois says he wants to stay in and The Untouchables nod their heads.

HE:These two have taken pot shots at one another in recent months and now its time for them to try and settle their difference...

Triple D flashes a cocky grin at Dubois as they circle the ring,he then moves in for a lockup but pulls away and boots at Dubois' gut.Dubois is ready though and catches Debadguy's foot...he hops around uncomfortably and then Dubois drops his foot and clothesline him to the mat,the crowd give a cheer.Triple D stumbles back up and Dubois punches him back onto the ropes and sends him across the ring,Debadguy comes back and is sent flying into a huge backbody drop....Dubois tags in Johnathan Cross as Triple D gets back up and they double suplex him.........1...............2........kickout!

JT:One half of the tag team champions in the ring now....Triple D needs to regain some composure!

Cross drags Triple D up and then body slams him to the mat and drops a huge elbow..........1........2.....kickout.He grabs the hair of Debadguy and pulls him up,he punches him in the head and whips him to the corner before following in...Triple D grabs the top rope and propels himself into the air and looks to travel over Cross' head but is caught in midair and Cross runs him into a huge powerslam.......1................2......kickout!

HE:Triple D is being unfairly treated...

JT:He is getting his ass handed to him....plain and simple!

Blade and Rook look none to fussed at the beating Triple D is taking,Angel is tagged in by Cross,they whip Triple D off the ropes and then lift him into the air and nail a double flapjack....Angel drags Triple D up and wraps his hands around his throat and lifts him into a huge choke press,he holds Debadguy there until the count of four and then drops him to the mat.....Triple D tries to get up as Angel runs off the ropes and then boots him in the face.........1..............2.......kickout!

JT:This is turning into a major beatdown and nothing more for the resident badguy...

Angel places Triple D's head between his legs and holds his arm aloft as a signal,Cross claps as Triple D is flipped up...

HE:FALLEN...

JT:DEBAD INTENTIONS!

Triple D slides off the back of the powerbomb and nails the jumping neckbreaker.Both men lay flat out on the canvass as the crowd start chanting "Yarmouth Blade"...Triple D crawls back towards his corner as does Angel...

HE:Its a race against time....which of these men can get the tag...

JT:Triple D needs it badly...

The crowd roar as Blade is tagged in,he hops the ropes and ducks the oncoming Cross' clothesline and dropkicks him to the mat.Dubois comes running in but is hiptossed to the mat,he climbs back up and Blade dropkicks him through the middle ropes to the outside....Blade goes to the corner and leaps up top and waits for Angel to get up...

JT:Exceptional missile dropkick....and Angel didnt make the tag,he is the legal man...

.......kickout!

HE:That was close....

Blade drags Angel up and tags in Rook,the big man body presses Angel with ease and slams him to the mat.Blade runs off the ropes and Rook body presses him into the air and slams him down ontop of Angel.........1................2........Cross breaks up the cover.Rook drags Cross up and they trade blows...Cross surprises Rook with a kick to the kneecaps and then grabs him position for a a tazzplex...

JT:Cross gonna take out Rook...

Yarmouth Blade superkicks Cross in the side of the head,sending him tumbling to the outside and then he follows him.Rook gives a signal as he watches Angel trying to get to his feet...

HE:Not alot left in the tank of the tag champs I think...

JT:PUMPHANDLE SLAM!

The crowd cheer as Rook drills Angel into the mat and covers..............1..................2...................3!

HE:Dubois,just in the nick of time...

Dubois breaks up the pin.,he stomps visciously on the head of Rook,he drags him up and hits stiff knife edge chops,he looks for an irish whip but Rook reverses with ease,he looks for a big forearm but Dubois ducks it and hits the opposite ropes...

JT:FRENCH CONNECTION!

Dubois connects with the big time spear and then drags Angel on top of Rook.........1............2..............

HE:SPRINGBOARD SWANTON!

Crowd:That was awe-some x3

JT:Amazing athleticism from Yarmouth Blade...

Blade gets on the apron and jumps into the middle of the ropes and springs into a swanton bomb,breaking up the pin.He ducks a clothesline from Dubois and enzeguiris him into the ropes before climbing back up...he runs at Angel and the big man tilt-a-whirls him....

HE:Headscissors counter....Blade is on fire....

Rook staggers up and Triple D slaps his back,the referee deems it a fair tag as Rook looks at Triple D with annoyance.Triple D ignores Yarmouth Blade and he waits for Angel to get up and then nails a springboard from the middle rope into a back elbow takedown on Angel....he waits for Angel to get back up and he hits a vertical suplex,he swivels his hips and nails another suplex before looking for a third....

JT:D to the 3....in the fashion of the late,great Eddie G....

Angel hooks on in the third attempt and then lifts Triple D up and suplexes him into a front facebuster.He stands up and staggers back,and is tagged in by Jerome Dubois....

HE:Back to the beginning and the fierce rivals...look at Dubois looking to pick up the scraps...

Johnathan Cross drags Yarmouth Blade off the apron and rams him back into the ring barrier,Dubois waits for Triple D to get up and he kicks him in the stomach...

JT:CULTURE...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Triple D slides off the back and hits a german suplex,he waits for Dubois to get back up and dropkicks him into the turnbuckle before running in with a strong knee to the midsection...he waits for Dubois to stagger out,Triple D goes to the second rope and hits a flying bulldog..........1...........2..........shoulder up!

HE:This contest is off the scale...all of these men have intense hatred for one another....

Angel and Cross drag Blade towards the announce area and bounce his head off the table as Rook comes running around and takes them both out with a double clothesline.Both teams continue to trade punches...

JT:This is descending right on front of us.....Fame-ass-er....

Triple leaps over four feet in the air and hits the leg cross facebuster and then rolls to his feet,he laughs at the boos from the crowd and then makes a "D" with his arms as he waits for Dubois to stagger up...

HE:Yeah boy,this is what I am talking about....go on Duke....D TO THE 5!

He flips Dubois up for the tombstone but Dubois swivels out on his feet,he kicks Triple D in the stomach and then flips him into the air...

JT:GARLIC BOMB!

Dubois plants Triple D with the powerbomb and then goes to the corner and climbs up,he stares down at Triple D as Johnathan Cross sends Rook crashing into the ring steps...

HE:Carnage in front of us....Dubois to the top.....360 legdrop!

Dubois spins through the air and lands the legdrop but nobody is home,he clutches at his back and posterior as he staggers up....Triple D scrambles to his feet...

JT:DEBAD....AU REVOIRE!

HE:How the hell did he counter...

........3!

HE:No....

JT:This one is over with....

"La Resistance" plays out and the crowd give a cheer as Jerome Dubois and The Untouchables are declared the winners.Blade and Rook continue brawling up the ramp with The Untouchables as Triple D rolls from the ring,clutching his neck, and Dubois celebrates in the ring.

JT:A fantastic opening match and it really sets these feuds along nicely,I very much doubt its the last we have seen of them...Jerome Dubois gets a little more payback on Triple D and his father!

HE:I just dont know how it happened....

JT:Look at the replays they will show you...

The instant replays show Triple D leap into the air for the Zig Zag neckbreaker before Dubois catches his legs and spins him around in midair and then nails the sitout sideslam for the pinfall.

HE:Unbelievable....

JT:A great win for Dubois and hopefully the rest of tonights show will be as good as that because it was fantastic.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Backstage Lex Hart is admiring himself in a mirror when Christy James walks into shot.

CJ:Lex....

Hart:Whoah step back out of my light,I cant have you ruining my perfect reflection...

CJ:Erm ok....well can I please have a quick word?

*Lex says nothing so Christy continues

CJ:Last week you found out that you have been given a world title opportunity at Night of Glory...

Hart:Wrong already,absolutely amateur journalism there,but then again I expect nothing more.I have been given nothing,lets be clear about things.I was already the number one contender,I won that match last month,and then I was robbed of my opportunity.But now the guy who I beat,Average Jack, and 6CW's personal whipping boy GazzyD are trying to steal my limelight...well guess what?...NOT GONNA HAPPEN!...You are looking at the picture of perfection and now is my time to shine brighter than anyone else...tonight I will beat Dicey Reilly and then my mind will be set solely on Night of Glory.....where I will be the next World Heavyweight Champion!

CJ:With all due respect Lex,GazzyD won the Seasons Beatings Bash and Perfect Jack beat Daniel Reilly last month at Last Stand,I would say they earnt their shots just as much as you....

Hart:And I'd say this interview is over because i'm tired of looking at your pockmarked face...now scoot out of here trailerpark...I have some admiring to do....

*Christy looks affronted and then storms out as Lex returns to flexing in the mirror

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:34 pm

Match 2
Dicey Reilly vs Lex Hart

The action is back at ringside as "Burn in my light" is blaring from the speakers and Lex Hart is walking down the rampway.The crowd boo him violently and he laughs as he rolls into the ring and poses with attitude.

JT:One of the men that will challenge for the 6CW Title at Night of Glory, he has done it all in professional wrestling has Lex Hart but he has never been 6CW World Champion.Knowing this guys ego,he will never rest until he has that accomplishment...

HE:And he could get it...Lex is a sublime athlete and I believe he has a huge opportunity at Night of Glory...

Hart bounces back against the ropes and then smirks as "born to fight" screams out and the fans erupt into cheers.Dicey Reilly strolls out onto the stage and raises an arm to his crowd and begins to walk down the ring...

JT:Tough task for Hart tonight though as he takes on the six month reigning TV Champion,Dicey Reilly.Dicey knows what its like to reach the promised land and hold the world title....a win here for Lex would show that he is ready to take his upcoming chance....

Dicey tags hands with the fans and then climbs onto the apron and in the ring.Lex smirks at him and then gets in his face as the referee tries to seperate them...

HE:These guys dont like one another and I think Lex will show his dominance here tonight....such a sublime athlete...

JT:And lets not forget that Dicey is also looking ahead to Night of Glory,where he will defend his coveted Tv Title against the brash and cocky,Antoine Mason.

The bell sounds to start the match,Lex immediately twists the right arm of Dicey and then takes his legs out and spins on top of him into a front facelock.Dicey tries to stand up as Lex applies pressure....

HE:Lex trying to control the pace quickly here with his mat wrestling....nice counter!

Dicey turns the headlock into a sideswipe hiptoss and locks in a rear chinlock.Lex tilts his head as Dicey slams knees down into the spine of his opponent and then breaks the submission and aims a hard kick at the rear end of Hart,sending him scattering from the ring....

JT:Dicey Reilly,the man that will literally inflict pain anywhere he can...

HE:That was very nearly assault...

JT:Its wrestling,it could all be classed as assault...oh just shut up!

Lex tries to recouperate as the crowd boo him.Dicey opens up the ropes and tells him to get back in as Lex gives him the finger and walks around abit more.The referee's count reaches five as Lex climbs back onto the apron and in the ring.Dicey laughs at him and then they walk into another lockup...Hart slams in with a knee to the stomach and then clubs Dicey's back before whipping him to the corner...he runs in after but Dicey gets his boot up and kicks Lex back,Dicey shakes his head and runs out...

HE:Beautiful spinning powerslam by Lex Hart...this guy is on a road of destiny,recognize it!

Lex stands up and poses cockily in front of the fans before leaping up and dropping an elbow to the chest of Dicey.He stands up and rakes his boot across Dicey's face before dropping a leg........1............2.....kickout from Dicey.Lex stands up and stomps visciously on the chest of Dicey before grabbing the ropes...

JT:Lex Hart really showing his ruthless side here...springboard....

Hart springs off the second rope and back into a bodysplash but Dicey rams his knees up into the midsection.Lex rolls away in pain as Dicey scrambles to his feet and waits for Lex to come towards him,he kicks him in the stomach and drops a stiff DDT....

1....2....shoulder up!

HE:Two guys at the height of their careers now.....and this is a contest that could headline pay per views...

JT:It may do somewhere down the line...

Lex gets up and Dicey fires a three punch combo at his head,he backs Hart against the ropes and whips him across the ring and sends him into a huge backbody drop.Hart staggers back up and Dicey boots him in the midsection again....

HE:Brainbuster....GERMAN!

Lex lands behind Dicey and locks his hands for a bigtime german suplex into a bridge..........1.............2......Dicey kicks out.Both men scramble up and Dicey misses with a clothesline before Lex dropkicks him into the turnbuckle...Hart runs in and connects with a hard clothesline before lifting Dicey onto the top rope,he climbs up and rattles some right hands....

JT:Precarious position....Superplex!

The ring shakes as Lex drills Dicey into the canvass and then hooks the leg............1..............2...............3!

HE:He.....kicked out,that was very,very close!

Referee signals a two count and Lex Hart sighs in disbelief before crawling to the ropes,he grabs ahold and begins climbing up as a dazed Dicey does the same.The crowd chant Dicey on as he staggers up and towards Lex...

JT:Ooo solid knee to the abdomen from Lex....HART ATTACK!

Lex lifts Dicey for the Jackhammer but Dicey jumps out of the back and waits for Lex to turn around before nailing him with a belly to belly suplex.Hart stumbles back up and Dicey kicks him in the gut before flipping him in the air,he spins him around and then throws him in a powerbomb style into the turnbuckle....Hart clutches his back in pain as he falls from the corner....

JT:The tide has turned so quickly in this contest....CRAICDOWN!

Dicey goes for the piledriver but Lex swipes his legs and slingshots him into the corner,Dicey's head smacks into the turnbuckle and he staggers around and Lex hits a jawbreaker before running off the ropes...

HE:Beautiful running enzeguiri from Lex Hart....Dicey staggering big time....

Dicey falls down onto the canvass but his spirit makes him get back up quickly,Lex is waiting for him and spinning heel kicks him back to the mat.The crowd boo as Lex stands up and poses before running off the ropes...

JT:ASAI MOONSAULT!

Dicey moves but Lex amazingly lands on his feet.Dicey gets up as Lex runs at him but the TV Champion counters brilliantly with a flapjack off the top rope,he spins Lex around...

HE:I dont believe it....

JT:CRAICDOWN!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:34 pm

The crowd erupts as Dicey connects with the piledriver and then hooks the leg...

.........3!

JT:He got the three....he got the three....

HE:Hell no he didnt!

The crowd are booing as the referee is dragged from the ring and dumped on the floor,Dicey looks around and sees nothing until Antoine Mason looks up and laughs at the TV Champion.Mason walks around to the ringside area and grabs Dicey's title from the timekeeper and puts it over his shoulder...

JT:What the hell is Mason doing out here?

HE:Trying on his new belt....

JT:He hasnt won it yet...

HE:He will!

Dicey holds his arms out and then beckons for Mason to get in the ring and bring it,Mason continues to laugh and then polishes the belt and holds it in the air...

JT:This is getting personal now....oh what now....

HE:Utter brilliance!

Mason places the belt on the announce table and then grabs Dicey's bottle of Jack Daniels and starts pouring it out on the floor.Dicey shakes his head and then walks towards the ropes to get out....

JT:I think Dicey has seen enough.....that drink means alot to him...

HE:There is a place for people like that....AA meetings!

JT:OH CMON...

The crowd boo louder as Lex Hart sneaks behind Dicey and low blows him,Mason laughs as Hart rolls up the TV Champion and places his feet on the ropes as the groggy referee gets back in the ring...

HE:I love it....

JT:This isnt right....

HE:Call it what you want....but I call it awesome!

JT:He's on the ropes ref...

..............3!

HE:Oh yes!

The crowd boo as "Burn in my light" screams out and Lex Hart is declared the winner.He rolls from the ring and the referee goes with him to raise his hand in victory.Dicey is crouched in pain in the ring as Antoine Mason walks towards the rampway and then turns back to the TV Champion and laughs...

JT:It was a great match up until the point that Antoine Mason felt it necessary to get involved....really uncalled for!

HE:Just like it was uncalled for Dicey to spit alcohol in Antoine's face last week...call it payback Jeff...

JT:Excuse us folks because it does not detract from the fact that that was a great win for Lex Hart...a real confidence boost heading into Night of Glory...

HE:Yes it was and Antoine Mason got a major boost aswell...

JT:I'm sure Dicey will have some retaliation in mind...that feud is really hotting up!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:35 pm

*The action is in the back with Gerard Dubois and The Cure.Triple D is shaking his head and kicks a vase over before turning on Rook and Blade

Triple D:Where the hell where you guys,just disappeared and let Dubois take me out...you call that team work?

*Rook stands up and Gerard has to get in between them

Rook:We had our hands tied with The Untouchables,its not our fault you cant take care of your own business...

Triple D:Cant take care....cant take care of business?....You need to watch your mouth,I wrote the book on taking care of business and I will prove that...oh you better believe I am going to prove that!

Rook:We'll be here waiting when you do....

GD:Alright that is enough!....You guys need to stop bickering because The Cure should be in a much better position than we are now.I got you all title shots and you threw that away,so now I need to work my magic once again....Triple D I have took you on,treated you like a son but now I need repayment...I told you I wanted my son taken care of and so far that hasnt happened...

Triple D:Just give me another chance,I know I c....

*Dubois holds his hand and Triple D stops speaking

GD:Oh I am counting on the fact that you wont let me down again Duke,I need results and I need them quickly....Ive got a few things to do but you will get your opportunity to appease me...I just hope you repay the faith...

*Triple D nods his head as Gerard Dubois turns on Rook and Blade

GD:And you guys,I used all my pull in this company to make sure that you got two cracks at the tag titles,and not once but twice you let me down....I dont want to hear about the wrench shot and the bell shot,bottom line is,you didnt win....I expect better from my guys....

Blade:We know we can beat those phony champions....they caught us out but we can do it boss..

GD:Well that may be the truth but I am not the GM and I dont make the decisions.All I know is that Liederman has granted you an opportunity next week...a non-title match again The Untouchables...you win and you get your shot at Night of Glory....but if you lose,thats it....no more shots and your gone from The Cure...

*Rook looks alarmed and opens his mouth to speak.

GD:I dont want to hear it Rook,Blade here said you guys are confident so next week you show me just how confident you are.Ive given you guys all the opportunities I can...now I need to see some results....impact on my investments...otherwise I am going to have to start looking elsewhere,you understand?

*They all nod their heads as Dubois takes a seat at his desk

GD:Good,now lets have some champagne!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:35 pm

Match 3
Perfect Jack vs Antoine Mason

”I Came to Play” screams out of the arena as the crowd descends into violent boo's as Antoine Mason strides out onto the stage. He pauses for a second to adsorb the boo's

JT: Welcome back folks and on his way to the ring we have Antoine "FutureShock" Mason

Henry: How can you not be impressed by this guy JT, he has been an unstoppable force since joining us here in 6CW and at Night of Glory, all things permitted he will get his reward by getting a match with Dicey and taking the belt off that Drunken Bum

The crowd boo as Mason smugly smiles at them and starts to stretch while waiting for his opponent and doesn’t have to wait long as “I am Perfection” hits and Perfect Jack walks out onto the stage area to raptures cheers, he points at Mason before running down to the ring and posing to the crowd

JT: This will be an amazing bout, as both of these men have all the talent in the world and Jack knows winning tonight and in the up coming weeks will give him great confidence before his Main Event match at Night of Glory

The ref calls for the bell

Henry: This match is on

Jack look at Mason and both men lock up. Mason locks in a tight headlock but Jack backs Mason against the ropes and delivers and Irish whip. Mason rebounds off the ropes and Jack hit a drop toehold. Jack then quickly goes for an STF but Mason is able to react quickly and grabs the ropes as Jack breaks the hold. Both men get back up to there feet and lock up again. Jack hits a kick to the gut and clobbers the back of Mason. Mason though shoves Jack away and hits Headbutt as Jack stumbles back against the ropes. Mason charges towards Jack but he pulls on to the top rope as Mason flies over the rope and falls outside the ring.

Jack follows quickly behind and leaves the ring. Jack picks Mason up and hits a chop against the chest and drive Mason spine first into the apron. Jack then grabs Mason and throws him against the barricade and begins unleash a series of kicks to keep Mason floored. Jack then grabs a bottle of water and pours it on himself and throws the empty bottle at Mason. Jack picks Mason up and hits another chop and grabs Mason by the head and smashes it against the steel steps 5 times and then lifts Mason in the and drops him ribs first on to the top of the barricade. Jack picks Mason up and rolls him back into the ring as he goes for the pin.

1....2..kick out

JT: Great start here by Perfect Jack he is dominating the big man

Jack starts to stomp on Mason before dragging him up by the hair and setting him up for a Suplex but Mason counters and hits one of his own but doesn’t release the hold but he swings his hips and hits another Suplex and swings his hips again but this time holds Jack in the air for a few seconds before planting him face first onto the canvas

Henry: What power Mason has at his disposal the guy is immense

Mason stares down at Jack who is getting to his feet but gets stopped in the process by a huge kick to the side of the head, flooring the former Champion, Mason drags Jack to his feet and locks in a Hammer lock, twisting Jacks arm before driving his shoulder into Jack’s, Mason traps Jacks arm behind his back before hitting another Suplex causing more damage to Jacks shoulder

JT: Mason has isolated that shoulder of Jacks and is putting his strength to great use

Henry: He is dismantling Jack and has truly asserted his dominance in this match

Mason picks Jack up again and this time rams him shoulder first through the turnbuckle and into the steel ring post behind causing Jack to scream out in pain, Mason pulls Jack out and rams him into the post for a second time, Mason starts to taunt Jack and the crowd, just then “Born to Fight” hits as the crowd erupt into cheers as Dicey appears on the rampway with his TV Title in one hand and a Bottle of Jack in the other and begins walking towards the ring

Henry: What is this idiot doing out here

Mason walks over to the ropes and beacons Dicey into the ring but Dicey stops at the bottom of the ramp, opens his bottle, raises it to Mason and starts to drink it which infuriates Mason who is about to get out of the ring but is stopped by Jack who spins him around, kicks him in the gut and goes for a DDT but Mason holds the ropes and Jack lands hard on the back of his head, Mason drags Jack up and whips him into the ropes and hits Jack with a big shoulder block into Jacks damaged shoulder and covers

Ref: 1…2…kickout

JT: Close call, I don’t know how much more Jack can take, his shoulder must be killing him at this stage

Henry: Oh no what does he want

Dicey walks over to the commentary table and pulls up a chair, he grabs Henry’s head set off and pushes him to the ground

Dicey: How’s things Jeff, sorry about the intrusion but Henry was doing my head in

JT: No Dicey you work away, I have to listen to him for hours

Henry stands up and demands another headset from a crew member and takes his seat and sets it on the opposite side of Jeff

Dicey: Hey Henry…do I smell or something…well worse than normal

Henry: Im not even going to acknowledge you’re here

Dicey: Oooooh who’s a grumpy old man these days hahaha

Inside the ring Mason has Jack in the corner and hitting him with BIG shoulder thrusts to the mid-section, when Mason is finished Jack falls onto all fours and tries to get a rest bite but Mason picks him up and sits him on the top rope and climbs onto the 2nd rope and goes to set up a Superplex, Mason just about sets it up when Jack starts fighting back and knocks Mason off the ropes and onto his back, Jack steadies himself and waits for Mason to get to his feet before jumping off and looking for a Double Axe-handle but Mason catches him and hits a Spine Buster and again covers

Ref: 1…2…3kickout

Henry: You see that strength and awareness Dicey, your TV Title reign is over, sure you felt it earlier on tonight when Mason took you out and gave Lex the win haha

Dicey glares down at Henry who stops laughing

Dicey: Keep laughing at me Henry and il send you to that home where your brother is…in a wheelchair

Mason picks Jack up again and drags him over to where Dicey is sitting and points to Dicey before lifting Jack up and hitting a Spinning Sit-down Powerbomb, Dicey gets to his feet and walks towards the ring and climbs onto the apron where the ref sees him and starts to argue with Dicey, Mason picks Jack up and goes for an Irish Whip but Jack counters and whips Mason into the ref who hits Dicey off the apron and floors the ref

Henry: Jack takes out Mason, Dicey and the ref all in one go haha

Mason stumbles back towards Jack who kicks him in the gut and hits the Perfect-Plex and covers

Crowd: 1…2…3

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:36 pm

Henry: What are these idiots counting for the ref is down and out

JT: Jack has it won damn it, get up ref

Jack looks distraught as he realises the ref is down so he crawls over to him and starts to shake him awake but in the meantime Mason gets to his feet and starts to stalk behind Jack looking for the Columbia Crackdown (RKO) but Dicey slides into ring and nails Mason with the TV Title to the back of the head, Dicey slides out of the ring as Jack turns to realise what happened and makes the cover as the now conscious ref starts the count

Crowd: 1…2…3

The ref calls for the bell as “I am Perfection” starts to play

Henry: This is a travesty, Jack is a cheat and Dicey is the biggest of them all
JT: You weren’t saying that when Mason did it to Dicey earlier

Henry: Shut up Jeff

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:37 pm

*Back from the commercial break and Dicey Reilly walks into the back and takes a swig from his Jack Daniels,he stares at a poster for Night of Glory on the wall,it shows himself and Antoine Mason,he laughs and then spits liquid all over the picture of Mason before continuing to walk .A voice sounds from behind him,he turns to see a furious Antoine Mason.

Mason:Hey Dicey you half-cut,half-witted looking motherf*****,think you can just come out there and get involved in my business and not pay the price boy?

Dicey:I think you got off lucky cub scout,just consider it payback for what you did in my match!

Mason:Oh hell no you potato picking bitch...aint nobody disrespects me like that....you lucky I aint already crushed your skull and peed down your neck you pikey punk....I swear to god Dicey...

Dicey:Swear to god what?you fake ass gang member.Lets be honest Mason,your not going to do a damn thing because you lack cojones....you are minus a sack and you are missing the vital ingredients that make you a man....you involved yourself in my business and I returned the favour...but if you want to get into it then lets go because everyone knows I was born to....

Crowd:FIGHT!

Dicey:I'm standing right here you jerkoff...bring it on....

*Mason's chest heaves in and out as he weighs up the situation,he takes a step forward and so does Dicey....Mason smirks and then backs off.

Mason:Not just now homeboy.....but I got your number....

Dicey:Give it a call anytime 50 pence....all you are is a worthless bag of words...you will never be on my level.

Mason:Give it up gramps...sooner rather than later I am gonna wipe that smirk right off your leprechaun face and beat your ass into oblivion....

*Mason backs off some more and then walks away,Dicey shakes his head and laughs before walking off.

Dicey:The youth of today....I just dont get it!

*Dicey takes another sip of JD and the crowd cheer as he enters his lockeroom

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:37 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd cheer as they see Geoff Steel arrive at the arena.He gets out of his car and is greeted by many of the backstage staff at the 6CW Arena.

JT:Great to see Geoff Steel back here in Glasgow,its been a rough few weeks but he got some revenge last week against Napalm and he is looking a little fresher...

HE:I dont know if he should be back just yet,he barely retained by the skin of his teeth against Napalm...and the beating he suffered afterwards cant have been good for him...I know he had some success last week but he surely knows that he wont get rid of Napalm just like that...

JT:Hopefully the B.O.D will finally see sense and suspend Napalm for his heinous actions,something has to be done...

*Steel opens his lockeroom door and switches on the light.He places his kitbag on the bench as the side door swings open and Napalm swoops upon him and they begin to brawl.Steel fires back with solid rights and then Napalm knees him in the ribcage...

HE:Looks like those ribs havent fully healed yet...

JT:Napalm again with this viscious,uncalled for asault!

*Napalm slams Steel's head against the bench and then rams him headfirst into the lockers,leaving a huge dent.Napalm grabs a chair from besides the table and he folds it before jabbing it into the injured ribs of Steel,he grabs his foe by the head and lifts him into the air...

JT:Oh cmon,you've done enough....POWERBOMB THROUGH THE DAMN TABLE!

*Napalm slams Steel through the table as the doors burst open and Keith Leone,security and a hoard of referees storm in.They quickly get in between them and security restrain Napalm,he tries to fight but they pin him back.Leone looks at the broken body of Steel before turning to Napalm.

Leone:What the hell are you playing at?....How many times do I have to tell you Napalm,your pushing the envelope too far....

*Napalm just stares at him,smiling evily,

Leone:The situation is very nearly out of my hands,the Board of Directors already want a report on your brutal actions and now you do this...my god man what is wrong with you?...get him out of my sight!

*Security cart Napalm out of the room as Leone shakes his head and then turns to the medics checking on Steel

Leone:Is he going to be ok?

Medic:No idea,he needs to go to the hospital and we will check him out there....

*Leone shakes his head

Leone:Great....just great!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:38 pm

Match 4
Internecio vs John Dice

The action comes back from the commercials with Mr Jones applauding the arrival of his client,Internecio.The crowd are booing as he strides down the ramp and climbs onto the apron,lights blaze from the ringposts as Internecio stands in the ring and looks solemnly at the stage.

JT:Internecio is a daunting prospect for any man,his debut was made last week and he single-handedly dismantled Jack Frost under the orders of the maniacal Mr Jones.I dont think anyone stands a chance against this monster...

HE:Well ive heard tonight he is up against some new blood,so lets wait and see...

"The Angel and the Gambler" plays out from the speakers and the crowd give a good reception as the newcomer superstar walks out onto the stage.He feigns rolling some dice and then throws his arms in the air as the pyros explode,and playing cards burst from the stage...

JT:John "Loaded" Dice,fresh out of Las Vegas,Nevada and into the bright lights of a 6CW career....this kid has one hell of a task in his first night in this business...

HE:Straight from Las Vegas and I really dont like his odds...you saw what Internecio could do last week,what chances has this rookie got?

Dice climbs onto the apron and stares at Internecio before climbing through the ropes.Mr Jones is shaking with anticipation as he mimes breaking something in half and is screaming "Here comes the pain"...

JT:Am I the only one who really cant stand this guy?

HE:Who Jones?....I think he has got great leadership over this animal but the guy is a bit of a douche...

Dice raises his eyebrows and then raises a fist to the crowd,who cheer the sentiment.The referee signals for the bell and Dice immediately beckons Internecio forward...

JT:Well the newcomer isnt intimidated,you can give him that....

HE:Or we could chalk it up to plain stupidity....time will tell!

Internecio walks forwards and Dice eyes him up before ducking a huge haymaker and throws three quick fists to the head of Internecio,he goes for an irish whip but its reversed easily...Dice comes back and ducks a clothesline before hitting the opposite ropes and flying back with a crossbody...

JT:All he did was stagger the big man...

Internecio staggers and Dice gets up and hits swift kicks to the legs,he manages to get the big onto a bended knee as he runs back off the ropes...

HE:Looking for the momentum to take the big man down...

JT:OH!

Mr Jones lets out an audible laugh as Internecio seizes Dice around the throat,he pushes him back against the ropes and then big boots him down as he comes back.He grabs Dice around the back of the neck and pulls him up before lifting him into a huge sideslam............1............2........kickout by Dice!

HE:I just dont know what anyone is suppose to do against this guy...he is unbelievable....

Internecio stands up and backs against the ropes before walking forward and planting a kick to the head of Dice.He rags him up and hauls him into the corner before hitting stiff body shots and a huge uppercut,he whips Dice to the opposite corner with power and then runs across with a huge body splash....

JT:Dice avoided utter mayhem there...an opening perhaps...

Internecio slams into the turnbuckle and Dice runs off the adjacent ropes and dropkicks the knees as he comes back.He quickly goes to the ropes and climbs up them as he waits for Internecio to get fully back up...

HE:Big gamble from Dice here...

JT:They are the odds he likes....He knocked him down!

The crowd cheer as Dice flying shoulder tackles Internecio to the mat and covers........1...........2.......powerout!

HE:He might have got him down but it will take more than that to make him stay there...

Dice slams elbows into the back of Internecio's neck and then rattles off a punch combo to the head,Internecio seems abit shakes as Dice runs off the ropes...

JT:Cmon ref...

HE:What...

JT:Jones grabbed Dice's legs...

Dice is tripped,he spins around and looks at Mr Jones with fury,who in turn smiles vindictively.Dice turns back around and is kicked in the stomach by Internecio and then lifted into a big bearhug...

HE:Really not a good position to be in is this....

Dice manages to get his thumbs in the eyes of Internecio and breaks the hold,he pushes Internecio back towards the referee...

JT:Close call for the referee there...OH!

HE:And that isnt cheating?

The crowd cheer as Dice takes advantage of the distraction on the referee and kicks Internecio right between the legs....

JT:Referee didnt see it....he has got Internecio on his shoulders....BOOM!...He calls that the Loaded Dice...

HE:I cant believe it!

Dice connects with the modified F-5 and he hooks the leg.................1.....................2..................3!

JT:Forget about it!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:38 pm

HE:I dont think so....

The crowd are ready to burst into cheers until Mr Jones jumps onto the apron and distracts the referee before the three count can be made.The boos begin to ring around as Jones waves around in the referee's face...

JT:This guy is unreal...eject his ass from ringside ref!

HE:Why dont you go up there and do it tough guy....

Dice gets to his feet and locks eyes with Jones.The manager gulps and then drops down and runs as Dice jumps from the ring and chases him,they do two laps of the ring and then Jones slides in and Dice follows....

HE:Its like a good old fashioned case of cat and mouse....

JT:CHOKESLAM!

The crowd wince as Internecio is up,he grips Dice around the throat and lifts him for the chokeslam but Dice jumps out the side and then lifts Internecio up for a samoan drop.............1................2...........powerout!

HE:The chance might have gone for Dice now...how much can he throw at this tank....

Jones slinks over by the announce table and grabs a steel chair as Dice grabs Internecio by the hair and drags him up...

JT:He's setting up for a powerbomb here....but I dont think he can manage it....

Internecio backdrops Dice and then waits for him to get up,he kicks him in the stomach and flips him for a powerbomb of his own....

JT:Dice jumped out,clothesline....OH NO!

Dice lands on his feet and then Internecio rushes in for a clothesline but Dice ducks and the behemoth wipes out the referee.He turns around and Dice kicks him in the stomach....

HE:Going for those powerbombs again...

The crowd boo as Mr Jones crawls in the ring,steel chair in hand and draws it back to hit Dice.Dice swivels around just in time and ducks the chair shot,he pulls the chair from Jones and then kicks the manager in the stomach before slamming it across his back...

JT:Brilliant....God thats just what that guy needed....

Dice points the chair around and the crowd cheer as he waits for Internecio to get up...

HE:He deserves to be disqualified just for that....look out!

Internecio shows speed and locks his hand around Dice's throat and lifts him into a devastating chokeslam.He backs into the corner and stands on the second rope before coming off with a sickening double foot stomp to the midsection...

JT:Internecio punishing John Dice now...a brilliant match between these two newcomers...

Dice struggles to get to his feet,Mr Jones is on the outside clutching his back but screaming at Internecio to "finish it"...Internecio flicks his hair back and then grabs Dice by the head...

JT:I think he's looking for that hellacious Black Tiger Bomb...

HE:The move he calls The Last Flight...and it most certainly will be....

Internecio hauls Dice through the air but the Gambler rakes his eyes and drops out of the move,the referee is getting to his feet as Dice grabs the steel chair from the canvass....

JT:Dont use it now...the referee will see you....what is he doing?

HE:Huh?

Dice waits for Internecio to turn around and then he throws the chair to him,Internecio catches the chair and Dice collapses on the mat as the referee turns around...

JT:I....this is incredible...

ding ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen....here is your winner....as a result of a disqualification...........John........"Loooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddeeeeeeeeeed"......Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeeee!

HE:This is insane...

JT:He tricked them all...my god haha...amazing improvisation!

HE:He cheated!

Dice rolls from the ring with a huge grin on his face.Jones climbs in the ring and is pulling at his hair in fury as he screams at the referee,Internecio slams the chair against the turnbuckle and off the canvass as Dice mockingly rubs his head...

JT:He sucked them right in...he knew the referee was disorientated and this wily newcomer took full advantage...impressive debut from John Dice and I look forward to what he does next...

HE:Well I dont...he should be fined for that,cheating his way to a match...he is the only one who used the chair,Internecio didnt even go near it....

JT:Doesnt matter,Dice won and thats all that counts....

HE:But he didnt get a pinfall or submission,because he knows he cant...

JT:Maybe thats true but he still beat Internecio...I dont think there are many guys on the roster that could pin that monster,its all about finding a niche and exposing it!

Dice salutes the fans,who give him a cheer,before exiting into the back.Jones continues to berate the referee as Internecio falls backwards over the ropes and begins to walk up the rampway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:39 pm

*Action is backstage with Oliver Keane and an irate Daniel Reilly.Reilly punches a hole in the wall as Keane takes a sip of coffee.

Keane:Danny boy will you calm down,you need to focus!

Reilly:Focus?FOCUS?....are you kidding me Keane?...I mean seriously,focus?...is that the best you can come up with?

Last week I was told that I have to defend MY title against three others guys....three other guys that hate my guts and would rather see me penniless and on my ass than walking around as the champion.Once again that son of a bitch Liederman has screwed me over....ive got a target on my back,everywhere I turn Ive got got guys that want to take me out...and your telling me to FOCUS?

Keane:Yes that is exactly what I am telling you to do.You talk about being targeted by these three guys but what chance do you have if your mind is not on the task at hand.You are the 6CW Heavyweight Champion and if you want that to continue then you need to listen,and listen good!

Liederman may have stacked the odds against you but if there is one thing we have in common its overcoming the odds.So Danny boy this is our plan...

Reilly:I dont need a plan...what I need is a lawyer,to sue the ass of this place for mistreatment...

Keane:A courtcase?...one that will take months,will most certainly see you stripped of the title and out of a job...what is the point in that?

Reilly:I need to do something...

Keane:And do something you will....you see Liederman and your three opponents may have the advantage right now but I think its time to even the odds in this situation.Tonight you are ONE on ONE with GazzyD...no Lex Hart,no Perfect Jack...just you and Gazzy...mano et mano....and I think its time to get even with that little jack in a box jackass....

Reilly:Enlighten me,I think I know where this is going but I want to make sure...

Keane:Of course you do Danny.You have paid more dues in this business than anyone else,you deserve to be where you are and with me by your side there is nobody that will stop that.No macho pro wrestling asshole,no pink clad transvestite and absolutely no highschool kid that is pepped up on multivitamins....Liederman wants to try and disrespect you by making this match but tonight is our opportunity to throw it all back in his face...you go out there and you make GazzyD think twice about even showing up at Night of Glory....tonight you break him in half!

Reilly:I like that...now i'm starting to see why i'm on board with this whole Keane Talent Agency thing....tonight i'm going out there and I am going to make GazzyD's life a living nightmare....tonight I send a message...I am the champion,and nobody....NOBODY....will change that!

*Keane gives a round of applause as Reilly paces the room some more.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:40 pm

Match 5
Jack Frost vs Mark Matzko

"New Day" is playing out and the crowd give a good reception for Mark Matzko as he walks onto the stage.He salutes the crowd and then begins his descent to the ring...

JT:Mark Matzko in action now folks,its been a whirlwind few months for this man,he lost the bets of five series to Antoine Mason but I am sure many people will agree that he has more than proven his credentials in those matches...I think if Matzko keeps a clear head then he can easily be a contender in this industry...

HE:I think your deluded but then again stranger things have happened...

Matzko rolls in the ring as "White Light" plays out and there is another great reaction from the fans as Jack Frost appears through the pyrotechnics.He lowers his robe and throws it into the crowd before running down the ramp and sliding under the bottom rope.He gives Matzko a respectful nod before posing for the fans...

JT:Two men just looking to get back on the victory track here,they have given their all in thelast month but have found themselves coming up short.

HE:Well Matzko got owned by Antoine Mason and we all know what happened to Frost last week...

JT:Yes we do,we dont know why but we know that Frost has found himself on the hitlist of Mr Jones and Internecio...

HE:I'm surprised he is even out here after the beating he sustained last week...

JT:He's a fighter,I doubt one run in with Internecio is going to keep him down..

The bell sounds and both men circle the ring and size the situation up before launching into a lockup.Frost pushes Matzo back towards the corner but Mark swings his hips and traps Frost in the corner.He throws a right hand but Frost dodges it and traps Matzko in the corner and stomps on his midsection before whipping him across the ring....Frost runs across and hits a clothesline in the corner and then kicks Matzko in the stomach...

HE:DDT...Oh wait...

Matzko spins out of the DDT and knees Frost in the stomach and then lifts him into a backbreaker.......1.............2........kickout!.Matzko stands up and drops a huge kneedrop before pulling Frost up,he looks for a vertical suplex but Frost lands behind him and looks for a german suplex,Matzko elbows him in the side of the head and spins out...he runs in for a clothesline on Frost but Frost counters beautifully with a northern lights suplex...

........kickout!

JT:beautiful back and forth action between these two athletes....our talent pool in 6CW is growing by the day and it allows us to put on great matches across the board...

Both men get up and Matzko clothesline Frost down,he waits for him to get back up and punches him back on the ropes and then whips him across the ring....Frost comes back and Matzko flips him up for a powerslam but Frost slips out the side and kicks Matzko in the stomach...

HE:Gutwrench powerbomb!

1.............2...........Matzko kicks out.Frost rains a few punches in and pulls him up,he kicks Matzko in the gut and sends him into the corner,he runs in and nails a jumping clothesline (ala Miz)...he spins up onto the top rope as Matzko staggers into the centre of the ring...

JT:Matzko felt the force of that clothesline....Awesome!

Matzko goes down on one knee as Frost comes off the top rope and legdrops the back of Matzko's neck............1.................2............shoulder up.Frost waits for Matzko to get up and he looks for the Cold Snap(Gringo Killer) but Matzko pushes him against the ropes and hits a belly to belly suplex as he comes back............1..............2............shoulder up!

HE:I have to say these guys are having a tremendous back and forth contest....

Matzko stands up and he throws his hands up as a signal and the crowd cheer,he waits for Frost to get up and he kicks him in the stomach...

JT:MILITANTS...

Frost slips out of the DDT and roundhouse kicks Matzko into the corner,Matzko's back is facing Frost as he runs into the corner and hits a double knee smash(Elijah Express) and then drags Matzko from the corner...

HE:Standing Tornado DDT....that'll do it!

....thr-kickout!

JT:Inches away....this match is a classic....

Frost holds his head in his hands and cannot believe it as he goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes,the crowd are applauding as he waits for Matzko to get up....

JT:Missile dropkick....I think the end could be...

???:Excuse me!

(Crowd boo)

HE:Oh what the hell now?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frost stands up as a voice sounds from the rampway,he turns around and looks up at the smiling face of Mr Jones.The crowd are booing as Frost points at him and looks furious...

Jones:Yes,yes I know you are trying to have a match but quite frankly Frost I am surprised to see you here tonight.You see after last week I would have thought you would learn your lesson and stay away but it seems you are even more stupid than I thought....

JT:Mr Jones you have need to be out here....what the heck is he playing at?

Jones:But they say that pride comes before the fall and if my calculations are correct Frost,then you pride got the better of you here tonight...

Jones puts the mic down by his side and begins to laugh maniacally,the crowd are booing loud and Frost looks nonplussed...

HE:What is going on here?

The lights in the arena go out and a creepy noise seeps through the building.A huge red light bursts from the stage and then a liquid begins to fall from the ceiling...

JT:Is that?....it seems to be raining blood....what the hell is going on...

HE:And that music is creep as anything...I'm freaked out here....

Red lights then explode from the turnbuckles and the lights come back on,Mr Jones is still smiling as Frost continues to stare at him.The crowd begins to scream...

JT:Oh wow....who the hell....

A giant man is stood in the ring,his dark hair hanging over his head as Frost turns around and he grips him around the throat and chokeslams him to the mat.Matzko is up and he runs at the big man and begins to brawl with the giant newcomer...they trade blows as Internecio comes walking through the curtain and down the stage...Matzko runs into the new man but is headbutted to the canvass...Internecio climbs into the ring and stares at the new big man and then they both seize Matzko around the throat...

HE:DOUBLE CHOKESLAM...MY GOD!

Mr Jones:Haha you see you silly fools...you do not mess with me because you have no idea what you are getting yourselves into.I am leading a revolution and I am doing it with these two behemoths by my side...you have already met Internecio...the bringer of destruction...now I have the great pleasure of introducing,the guardian of hell....CERBERUS!

JT:My god I fear for 6CW....Mr Jones and these two monsters are running wild....

Jones stands and laughs as the crowd boo wildly.Internecio and Cerberus stand tall in the ring as more pyros explode and then the show goes to a commercial break.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Back from the commerical break and the screen goes fuzzy,there seems to be shapes moving but they are not identifiable.Suddenly,the screen turns black and green writing appears but it seems to be in some sort of code,it whirls through a host of codes and then a message displays across the screen

"WE ARE COMING"

*The screen changes again and shows pictures of famous building throughout the world,The White House,Taj Mahal,The Pyramids,The Vatican and finally the houses of parliarment.Another message is displayed.

"You think you control the situation....You control nothing!"

*The picture on the screen then changes to a mask,underneath are the words...

"WE ARE ANONYMOUS"

*The screen acts as though there is interference,heavy buzzing and the picture keeps cutting out and then re-appearing.

"The truth is blind.....we are the truth!"

*The mask stays visible for a few more seconds and then completely disappears.The screen stays blank and then the green writing appears again and leaves one last message.

" #generation_z_

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:41 pm

*Christy James is waiting in the backstage area as Mr Jones walks through the curtain with the two behemoths,Internecio and Cerberus.

CJ:Mr Jones please can I grab a word with you?

Mr Jones:You can,aslong as you talk to me with the respect I deserve!

CJ:Er,yeah no problem.I just want to ask what it is that your planning here in 6CW,in two weeks you have debuted two erm monsters,and you have taken out three 6CW superstars?

Mr Jones:Oh I think you are being harsh,my boys are not monsters,they are well bred athletes that have come to 6CW to rule this here roost.You see I am a simple man,I recognise talent and I hone it until it is ready for success...and what you see before you is two giants that are ready to be successful beyond your wildest dreams!

*Internecio flicks his hair back and Cerberus merely glares at her

Mr Jones:I do not have any hidden agenda,I am happy to portray the facts and I will always speak freely,I mean who is going to stand up to this?

*He laughs as his points at his two clients

Mr Jones:We are here because we want to be,there is nobody and there is nothing that will stand in the way of our dominance.In two weeks we have already showed that there are none that stand on our level,and we will continue to do so until only those with championship gold remain in our paths.These two forces of nature are the future of 6CW and I suggest that everyone starts getting use to that...and a quick message for John Dice,you think you got the better of us here tonight but the truth is sunshine,you just made the biggest mistake of your life...lets go boys!

*Mr Jones brushes past Christy and she flinches as Cerberus and Internecio walk past her.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:41 pm

Main Event
Daniel Reilly vs GazzyD

JT:Main Event time folks,its been a superb night of action and I anticipate no less from what should be an outstanding conclusion...

HE:Two of the best in this business,the 6CW Champion versus one of his challengers at Night of Glory....a chance for GazzyD to gain some momentum leading into the biggest match of his career or a chance for Reilly to show that there is none that can de-throne him...

There is a roar from the crowd as "Airplanes" plays out and pyros explode into the air as GazzyD comes bouncing out.He poses for the fans and then runs down the ramp,tagging hands as he comes and then slides under the bottom rope.Gazzy goes to the corner and poses again...

JT:The fan favourite,Gazzy has always been seen as the entertainer but never champion class....at Seasons Beatings he earnt his chance to prove the doubters wrong and in less than a month he will have his chance....a fatal four way elimination match where one man will walk away as champion....a night that could define the career of the "human highlight reel".

HE:Also a night that could end him...in there with three of the best and badest superstars in 6CW....Gazzy will need to bring his absolute all on that night...if he makes it that far....Reilly seems to have been worked into a frenzy by Oliver Keane...he is going for the jugular tonight....

Gazzy soaks up the cheers and then "Big Things Poppin" screams out as the boos begin for the 6CW Champion.Red pyros explode as Daniel Reilly stands on the stage and holds his world championship into the air...

JT:The man that everyone wants to be at this moment in time...he holds the gold that everyone wants and that makes him a marked man,we know how good Reilly is...but is he good enough to beat three challengers on one night?

HE:If anyone can then its that man right there....he has overcome alot of obstacles in his career,whether you like him or not,and Oliver Keane will be making him aware of the dangers going into that match...

JT:He seems confident here tonight and Gazzy will have to be on his toes...

Reilly climbs into the ring and gets in Gazzy's face,he holds the belt in front of Gazzy's face and smirks.Gazzy stares stoney faced....Reilly pushes Gazzy backwards...

HE:You can the animosity between these two men...Reilly knows Gazzy is a threat and he is going to go about this the only way he knows how...eliminating his obstacles....

Gazzy comes back as Reilly passes the belt to the referee and then gets back in Gazzy's face.Reilly begins to jaw-jack Gazzy and gets right in his face....

JT:Reilly talks a big game and most of the time he has backed it up,but can he front up to this challenge?

Gazzy now takes his turn to smile,Reilly looks a little perplexed and looks around and then back into the eyes of GazzyD...

HE:WOW!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy headbutts Reilly in the bridge of the nose and the champion staggers back onto the ropes.The bell sounds to start the match as Gazzy follows Reilly onto the ropes....

JT:Explosive from GazzyD,you just know that these guys really dislike one another...

Gazzy kicks at Reilly's midsection and then whips him across the ring,Reilly comes back and Gazzy throws a roundhouse kick but its ducked by the 6cw champion.Reilly comes flying back off the opposite ropes...

HE:Cross-oh wow!

Reilly soars back into a crossbody but Gazzy has it scouted and leaps up into a dropkick that floors his opponent.Both men reach their feet and Gazzy spinning heel kicks Reilly back down and then springboards off the middle rope...

JT:Asai...

Gazzy looks for the moonsault but Reilly moves,Gazzy managing to land on his feet.Reilly gets up and runs in with a clothesline but Gazzy ducks underneath it and rolls Reilly up........1...........2........Reilly kicks out and scrambles back to his feet,he blocks a right hand and then punches Gazzy back onto the ropes and whips him across the ring...

HE:Reilly trying to get a foothold back in this match....what a counter!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy comes back off the ropes and manages to spin up Reilly's body and hits a headscissors takedown.Reilly staggers back up and Gazzy dropkicks him into the corner and then hits a shining wizard...Reilly falls towards the centre of the ring as Gazzy goes to the apron and then springboards back into the ring...

RJ:Springboard dropkick....GazzyD really picking up the pace here....

Reilly is reeling as he somehow makes it to his feet again and walks into Gazzy D....kick to the stomach...

HE:DEEP IMPACT!

Reilly swivels out at the last moment and then catches Gazzy running in with a bigtime spinebuster as the crowd boo...

JT:Game-changer right there....but Reilly needs a breather after that unbelieavable start...

Both men are struggling to get up but Reilly rises first,he bounces back off the ropes and looks for a big boot but Gazzy ducks underneath it and looks for a dropkick but Reilly catches his legs.Gazzy's head hits the mat and Reilly slingshots him into the turnbuckle and waistlocks him as he comes out into a german suplex...

HE:Great offense from the 6CW Champion...we saw and edgy side to him earlier on and I wonder what we are gonna see from him here tonight...

Reilly extends Gazzy's right leg and then lands several hard knees into the ankle before jumping up and landing a double foot stomp on the appendage.Gazzy shouts in pain as Reilly synches in a standing leglock...

JT:I think this is the ruthless side we were expecting....Reilly said he wanted to hurt Gazzy here tonight and he targeting the area that could cause him the most problems...a real Cerebal Assassin..

Reilly lets go of the submission and slams three elbow drops to the ankle before hitting another big kneedrop.Gazzy clutches his leg and tries to stand up as Reilly follows him around the ring and hits a chopblock...

HE:Gazzy is being punished here and you can tell that Reilly is enjoying every moment of this...

Reilly places Gazzy's ankle on the bottom rope and then leaps up and drops all his body weight,via his posterior,into the injured bodypart.After three blows,the referee steps in and backs Reilly away...the champ smirks as Gazzy hobbles up...

JT:This is not good,Gazzy needs to get something here...

Reilly feints with an uppercut and Gazzy protects his face as the champion dropkicks his ankle,Reilly quickly scrambles around and grabs the ankle of Gazzy as the crowd boo and the 6CW Champion synches in an anklelock...

HE:This is bad right here,Gazzy might have to submit....

Gazzy screams in pain as Reilly applies maximum pressure with the submission,Gazzy makes a break for the ropes but Reilly drags him back and twists the ankle at a sickening angle.

JT:This is horrible to watch...Reilly is gonna try and snap the ankle of GazzyD right here....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:42 pm

Gazzy flips over onto his back but Reilly keeps ahold and turns him back onto his stomach and applies more pressure...Gazzy raises his arm...

HE:He's gonna tap...

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JT:OWW!

Gazzy manages to roll forwards and catches Reilly off guard,the champion falls forwards and through the ropes,colliding with the ringpost.Gazzy lays in agony as Reilly slides from the ring...

HE:Talk about a reprieve....that desperation move from GazzyD really paid dividends...

JT:It had to....

Reilly is clutching his shoulder and the side of his head on the outside as GazzyD tries to get up on his bad ankle.The crowd cheer him on as he struggles to take steps on it....he looks at Reilly getting up and he grips the top rope...

JT:CORKSCREW TORPEDO TAKEDOWN!...Amazing improvisation from GazzyD...

Crowd:GazzyD x5!

Gazzy takes Reilly down on the outside and the crowd cheer.Gazzy crawls back to the ring and gets back in as Reilly slowly follows him.Gazzy clutches his ankleas he gets up and he walks over to Reilly and looks for a stomp to the midsection but Reilly catches his foot and spins him around...

HE:Dragon whip...exceptional counter!

Gazzy kicks Reilly into the corner and then waits for him to come out before reverse DDT'ing him to the mat...he crawls to the corner...

JT:Gazzy got an opening here...STARSHIP PAIN!

Reilly throws his knees up at the last minute and they collide with the midsection of Gazzy,he stumbles away as Reilly staggers up and he grabs Gazzy by the head and flips him up...

HE:Power....hurricanrana!

Gazzy turns the powerbomb into a hurricanrana and Reilly goes flying,he gets up and Gazzy kicks him in the stomach but clutches at his ankle slightly and then grabs Reilly...

JT:That ankle is really causing Gazzy problems,DEEP IMPAC-RKO!

HE:OH WOW!

.................3!

JT:Its over...

The crowd are booing but some applaud the counter move from Reilly to win the match.The replays show Gazzy lift him up for the facebuster but Reilly swivels in midair and levels Gazzy with the RKO for the three count.Reilly is standing tall and he screams down at Gazzy as he is handed the 6cw Title

Reilly:This is mine...this is mine,you son a bitch....you'll never have this,never!

Reilly grabs Gazzy's face and slaps it before jumping from the ring and walking around the ringside area..

JT:Oh what is he doing...

Reilly grabs a steel chair and smirks before rolling back in the ring,he wraps his knuckles around the chair before grabbing Gazzy's ankle and placing it inside the chair...

HE:Oh cmon....even I dont condone this....

JT:Reilly said he was gonna eliminate the competition....but not like this surely!

Reilly stomps on the ankle of Gazzy and then he goes to the corner and highers himself onto the second rope and looks down...

JT:I dont think I can watch this...

The crowd pop as Perfect Jack comes sprinting down the ramp and slides in the ring,Reilly jumps off the ropes and is immediately dropkicked through them by the relentless Jack...the crowd are cheering as Jack shouts for Reilly to get back in,but the champion clutches his belt and skulks into the aisleway...

HE:Reilly picks up a great win and builds his momentum...

JT:But he wants no part of Perfect Jack...my god this feud is getting hotter by the week...

HE:Yeah your right...look at that!

Jack is still shouting at Reilly,who is walking up the ramp and holds the championship in the air.Suddenly a man jumps the barrier and waits for Jack to turn around...

JT:Its Lex Hart....CANADIAN DESTROYER!

HE:Ho ho this thing is wild...and these four men are gonna meet at Night of Glory...all for the 6CW Heavyweight Championship!

JT:Lex Hart gets the final blow here tonight...and Reilly picks up a mega victory...what a show it has been and we are still weeks away from the hottest wrestling extravaganza of all time...be sure to tune in next week guys for more non-stop action...goodnight!

The show goes off the air with Lex Hart standing over Perfect Jack and staring up at Daniel Reilly.GazzyD is sat in the corner clutching his ankle.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down