The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office Conversations

+23
Mickado
dyrewolfe
B91212
Scottrf
liverbnz
Celtic Warrior
Grizzly
Cheesehead United
Chuck Norris
Derbyblue
Enforcer
Mat
Adam D
McLaren
Cari
TipToes88
Davie
Jammy31
davidl1061
theundisputedY2D2
Holymiky
Dexter Morgan
David Tails
27 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Office Conversations - Page 5 Empty Office Conversations

Post by David Tails Tue 22 Mar 2011, 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, I work in an office. I hear the most mundane nonsense ever....daily. There is one person in particular that spouts nothing but verbal diarrhoea. So I'm setting up this thread for conversations you have either over heard, or had the mistfortune of partaking in.

(I have a blog about my work life...linked in my profile...but I use that for my more vitriolic assessments).

It's lunch time. C has just cooked a baked potato and is sitting at her desk eating it...

Gosh, you know, it's strange the way this potato has cooked. It's hotter in different places, you know? That last piece I had was boiling compared to the piece before it.

Thanks. I will now sleep better this evening knowing that your baked potato didn't cook evenly.

She was also discussing the way you cook them. She has "always wrapped them in kitchen paper before putting them in the microwave" but she was informed by KM and T that you didn't need to do that. Gosh, Unbelieveable, you know. I wouldn't have thought that would have worked.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Office Conversations - Page 5 Empty Re: Office Conversations

Post by Celtic Warrior Wed 14 Dec 2011, 4:24 pm

Derbyblue wrote:
Celtic Warrior wrote:
King Beer wrote:It ended brilliantly.

I think you should share with everyone.

And i'm not being ignorant, we have an audit today so avoiding the email.

No worries mate, I'm working 3 desks today anyway so I'm running between computers.

I may share. But that would deviate from this thread...kinda. Might share later!
I'm still waiting for you to share this.

No one had expressed an interesting in hearing it. I don't think it is particularly brilliant...but if you want to know...

I got a text message that said "How r u?" (I hate text speak!) I replied with I'm okay, little bit tired after a stressful day, but pretty good. How about you?

I get a reply something along the lines of: "I get the feeling ur not interested in this. Maybe we should forget it" so my response was Fine.

If I'm getting hassle for not responding to a "How r u?" text in the correct manner then I'm not going to bother attempting any form of relationship with her. If a minor thing like that generates so much nonsense I can only imagine how much drama would be made of something that actually matters.

So yeah, that was my last form of communication with her until she turned up at my works Christmas night out in the capacity of "client." AWKWARD.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5