The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The great 606v2 Novel

+2
Enforcer
Adam D
6 posters

Go down

The great 606v2 Novel Empty The great 606v2 Novel

Post by Adam D Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Lets all write a novel! Lets get those creative juices flowing.

Each person takes it in turn to continue the story on from the previous post. Try and keep your posts fairly short and allow room for continuation. I will start.

It was a dark and stormy night, and Cleveland McIntosh had finally arrived at his destination. His wind swept silhouette moved along the path, moving against the wind. As he reached the door, he took a deep breath and lifted his drenched through arm to the huge brass knocker. With a weary sigh, he knocked three times and waited......

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The great 606v2 Novel Empty Re: The great 606v2 Novel

Post by Enforcer Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:32 pm

"Ouch that hurts!" replied the lady with the brass knockers, "I'm guessing you'll be wanting to come in and see him?"
McIntosh sighed, knowing he had reached the point of no return, "I am, I guess he's been expecting me?"
The lady with the brass knockers nodded her head solemnly and pushed the door open ahead of him....

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:46 pm

"now I would appreciate it if you didnt mention it to my husband that you have been playing with my brass knockers. As you know, he is a very sensitive and jealous man, as well as being extremely dangerous.

McIntosh entered the sitting room to find the man craddling a large brandy glass, in front of an open fire.

"I have been expecting you Cleveland. Did you find it for me?"

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:55 pm

"I found it, but it came with a price"

Cleveland pulled the golden idol from beneath his long leather trench coat

"Whatever the price, it will be worth it" said the man now standing at the large window to the rear of the room

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:11 pm

"not so fast, Colonel. The price we agreed has doubled."

"What do you mean doubled?"

"Lets just say a few extra expenses arose. A few palms greased and a few people removed from the situation. It wasn't as smooth as we had all hoped."

"Talk to my lawyer - he will pay you what you want. Now give me whats mine"

Cleveland moves towards the Colonel, with the goldne idol held out in front of him........

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:52 pm

"Not so fast" Cleveland says pulling the Idol away from the Colonel's grasp "Why is this so important to you"

The Colonel snarls at Cleveland who begins to toss the idol from hand to hand

"That is none of your concern Mr. McIntosh, now hand me the Idol and get out of my sight"

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Cleveland looked intrigued. "You know what Colonel? The price just trebled........unless you want to tell me why you've had me scouring the globe looking for this for the best part of 3 years".

The Colonel made a move towards Cleveland.

"Ah ah Colonel. We wouldn't want this Idol to be destroyed now would we?"

"Damn you McIntosh! Damn you straight to hell!" bellowed the Colonel. A resigned look came across his face.

"Alright......alright I'll tell you. But this goes no further you understand?"

Cleveland calmly nodded his head. "I think I'm going to need a drink for this Colonel".

"Very well. Bertha! BERTHA!"

The lady with the brass knockers appeared at the door.

"A large whisky for our guest, and take his coat to be dried off".

After removing his trench coat and handing it to Bertha, Cleveland settled down in a plush chair in front of the fire. Seconds later his drink arrived. He took a long, slow gulp before fixing his gaze on the Colonel.

"Alright Colonel.......hit me with it".

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Suddenly, the Colonel launched across the room and struck McIntosh across the face with the long candlestick from the mantle. Blood trickeled down McIntosh's face as he slumped in the chair.

"No-one blackmails me, do you understand?"

The Colonel strikes McIntosh again before retreating to the mantle..

"Bertha? BERTHA?!" he yells.

Bertha enters, hesitant as to the modd of her master.

"Yes my lord?"

"Get me General McFistwick on the phone. Tell him i have something of interest to show him"

The Colonel ushers Bertha out of the room before staring down at McIntosh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 pm

The scene changes to a smoky bar. In the background a lounge singer is finishing her easy listening set.

At the bar, a weathered looking man is sitting. He swirls the bourbon in his glass whilst staring balnkly at the reflection from the bar mirror. his cellphone starts to ring.

"Fistwick here."

"He wants me now?"

"gimme twenty minutes"

Fistwick closes the phone and drains his bourbon. He throws a twenty dollar bill on the bar and leaves through a side fire exit into a dark alleyway. He walks into the stormy night and looks up the alleyway.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 pm

The rain lashes down his coat as he clambours over discarded bin bags left by the bar.
He approaches the end of the alley, suddenly in front of him two silhouetted figures turn the corner and stand in his path.
He recoils.
Turning back on himself he looks for an exit.
And then he sees two other shadowy figures approaching from the other end.
He nervously looks around, one, possibly two he could handle but these odds didn't look favourable and he knew they wouldn't be just roughing him up.
The safety ladder! Fistwick mentally preps himself and leaps across the alleyway and grabs the bottom rung of the ladder.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:40 am

Fistwick scrambles up the ladder as bullets whistle by his head, he keeps his cool as he starts to put some distance between himself and his persuers.

As he pulls himself onto the roof of the Building he see's a flash from his left and his vision goes black as he slumps onto the cold wet gravelly rooftop

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:57 am

A slim, dark figure emerges from the shadows of the roof top and stands over General Fistwick.

"Chalk one up for the good guys" she mutters to herself.

Fistwick groans and starts to stir. He's bleeding profusely from the wound on his temple.

"Dammit, must have only grazed him".

She raises her .357 Magnum and draws a bead on General Fistwick, right in the centre of his forehead. "Sorry General, but I've got my orders too".

"Hold it Tess" comes a voice over her shoulder "There's been a change of plans, we need the General alive".

Tess is approached by a tall, greying individual. She immediately lowers her guns and stands in deference to the tall man.

"Change of plans?" her voice is confused "How could there be a change of plans?"

"I'll tell you on the way, come on. I'll get the others to bring Fistwick".

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Tess and the grey haired man approach a black limo and enter, they sit back as a monitor pops on and a man in uniform is shown with his back to them.

"Miss Tickle, Commander Balls. Welcome." He turns to the camera.

"Apologies for the change in plan but all is not what it seems"

The boot of the car opens as General Fistwick is thrown in and the boot is slammed shut.

"We need Fistwick alive, he's the only one who knows the true origins of the idol"

Tickle and Balls stare at the screen as the car pulls away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:36 pm

"commander Balls hey?" Tess Tickle giggled in the back of the limousine.

"Not my real name but then again nor is Tess Tickle I'm guessing"

"So what do you think he wants with Fistwick?"

"He has already told us. Its about that damn idol that I have spent the last 3 years looking for."

"We can talk later - we are here"

The Limo pulls up at the gates of an underground car park. The driver flashes the lights and the steel gates open, allowing the car to enter. Suddenly the doors in the car all lock as the car approaches its destination.

"Its a trap! Balls to the wall time, Balls!"

Outside the car, the bodies of several agents can be seen lying on the floor having been in a gunfight of sorts.

"It won't open!" said Commander Balls as he tries the handle.

From a vent in the glass partition a strange blue smoke pours in.....

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:28 am

The ominous gas bellows into the back of the car as Tess starts to kick the window with her feet.

"It wont break - its bulletproof glass"

Tess covers up her mouth and nose with a piece of fabric from her dress as she removes her hand pistol from her garter belt. She aims at the window and is just about to shoot when Balls knocks the pistol out of her hand.

She spins around to see balls wearing a gas mask.

"Nothing personal, Tess. Just business"

"why you double crossi........"

Tess slumps back into her seat as Balls presses a little device in his pocket that releases the locks on the doors. He steps out and removes his mask, as a man in a trenchcoat approaches.

"She will have a headache when she wakes" sneers Balls to the man.

"At least she will wake though....."

The man pulls out a Luger from beneath his trenchcoat and shoots Balls dead between the eyes.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:05 am

The man puts the Luger back into his trenchcoat and waits for a minute or so before retrieving Tess from the limo. A large 4x4 turns up and Tess is thrown into the back. The man jumps into the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" asks the driver in a thick German accent.

"Rexel's got a warehouse at the docks. We can take her there and question her"

"Just question her?" asks the driver, hopefully.

"JUST question her. That's what Rexel wants us to do, so that's what we'll do. You DO NOT lay a finger on her otherwise, understood?"

"Understood"

"Good. Let's get the hell out of here".

The 4x4 speeds off into the night.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by TipToes88 Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:32 pm

and then?? c'mon guys throw me a bone here

TipToes88

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:46 am

Chapter 2.

The sun floods through the stained glass window, illuminating the huge boardroom table in some ancient church. Around the table sits 6 cardinals, not of the Catholic faith but of something much more sinister. They are wearing black cassocks and all look on pensively, awaiting the grand master.

A man walks in cloaked and hooded in a huge black robe that carries the insignia of an inverted pentagram. His presence causes the 6 cardinals to rise and then bow their heads until the grand master has seated.

GM: What is the news.

Cardinal 1: The idol has gone from its secret location. My men tried to defend it and paid with their lives.

Cardinal 2: The Germans are now involved too but we think that they dont have it yet.

Cardinal 3: We believe that the man known as the Colonel has it. He was employing several operatives worldwide to find it. He may just have suceeded.

Cardinal 1: There is no proof of that. And besides we all know that he is just a front for something much more sinister......

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 pm

The Grand Master listens on intently until the cardinals have finished speaking. One by one they turn to face the Grand Master, waiting expectantly for his proclamation.

"Bring me the Colonel. Have your men go to his house, take him and any other occupants and then burn it to the ground. There must be no trace that they were ever there".

"Yes Master" the cardinals all chant in unison.

The Grand Master gets to his feet, as all the cardinals hurriedly get up out of their chairs and bow their heads in deference.

As he leaves the room, the Grand Master allows himself a smirk which is hidden from sight of his minions.

"You poor fools" he thinks to himself "you have no idea of the horror that is about to unfold".

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Chapter 3

The cardinals arrive in a non descript large sedan with darkened windows at the home of the Colonel. The car pulls up and the four cardinals exit the vehicle and are now dressed in civilian clothes.

C1: Lets be careful men. If he has the idol, he is more dangerous than we will ever know.

c2: If he does have it, it doesnt mean he knows its true significance.

C3: Still better to have our wits about us.

The four cardinals approach the front door which is ajar. The first man pushes the door slightly and shouts in.

"Colonel? Is anyone home?"

The four walk in and see the woman with the brass knockers on the floor at the bottom of a grandieuse staircase. They rush to check on her. As they approach the front door shuts with a slam. One of the men turns around to look at the door only to see the Colonel stood there with a demonic look in his eyes. The four men stand as the Colonel starts to babble in tongues, with mucous and bile drooling from his mouth. He stumbles forward towards them, as the cardinals reach for their crucifix.

C1: I repel you foul demon!

The colonel points his arm toward the first cardinal and lifts him into the air with his thoughts. He swivels his arm towards the far wall as the cardinal fizzes through the air into a highly placed coat of arms. The cardinal falls to the ground, landing on his neck with a sickening thud.

The other three men freeze in terror as the Colonel Lurches towards them.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TipToes88 Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:48 am

Totally at a loss with no other form of defence one of the cardinals step toward his oppent palm outstretched in defiance

C4: STOP!!!....

The creature once known as the Colonel pauses bemused

C4:... HAMMERTIME!!

The being grins, "is this all?" he thinks "is this really all they have sent to stop me? Time has made my foe weak". He moves towards the fourth cardinal deciding to rip him apart with his bare hands rather than use his powers. But then...he trips?

The creature formerly known as the Colonel: What?

Looking down at his legs he sees shiny, baggy pants tucked in at the bottom

C4: Did you really think after all this time we would come unprepared?

As he speaks the cardinal reaches into his jacket and withdraws a small jewled chalice

The creature formally known as the Colonel: NOOO!! The Chalice of Retro Hip Hop Anthems!!

He lunches at the cardinals knowing he must kill them now or have a fight on his hands

C4: CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!!!

His blows bounce off the clergymen, "too late" he thinks "their magic has taken hold"

C3: Colonel are you still in there? Come back to us

TipToes88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down