The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoxNation latest news

+6
The Galveston Giant
Rowley
BoxNationTV
oxring
TRUSSMAN66
Adam D
10 posters

Go down

BoxNation latest news Empty BoxNation latest news

Post by Guest Fri 10 Feb 2012, 6:19 pm

Here is the latest BoxNationTV news.

February has been one of our biggest months yet, with a strong lineup of live fights. Naturally, we are really excited about the great weekend of fights that’s just passed, which saw wins for Yoan Pablo Hernandez, Nonito Donaire and Julio Cesar Chavez Junior during a World title fight triple header.

We have got more big fights coming up throughout the rest of the month and into March, including a massive World title challenge for Dereck Chisora against Vitali Klitschko on February 18th and Nathan Cleverly fighting Tommy Karpency on home soil on February 25th.

We are also working on our archive of fight footage and highlights which we hope will feature on the channel in the coming weeks and months, which we think will add a new dimension to BoxNation.

Finally, look out for exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else but on the BoxNation website, Facebook and Twitter pages. We have also had a look back at the life of legendary cornerman Angelo Dundee and we have picked our favourite Tweet of the Month in our newsletter –

Coming up on BoxNation in February and March:

With all that and more, there’s no better time to get involved in BoxNation.

Back to top Go down

BoxNation latest news Empty Re: BoxNation latest news

Post by Adam D Fri 10 Feb 2012, 6:32 pm

I suggest that we use this thread to discuss the upcoming fights for Chisora and Cleverly OK

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 12 Feb 2012, 9:41 pm

I think it will be a great fight.....Thank you Frank.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Mon 13 Feb 2012, 2:52 am

Yep - well done Frank. Especially for the Chisora fight - there's not many promoters worldwide who could pull off such a coup for such a young fighter.

Should be quite an exciting fight too.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

BoxNation latest news Empty Cotto vs Mayweather

Post by BoxNationTV Tue 14 Feb 2012, 2:19 pm

Announced last night - we'll be showing Cotto vs Mayweather on the 5th May! Check out the site for a pre-fight summary.
BoxNationTV
BoxNationTV

http://boxnation.tv

Back to top Go down

BoxNation latest news Empty Klitschko vs. Chisora Preview

Post by BoxNationTV Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:01 pm

Afternoon ladies and gents,

We've got big fight previews up ahead of our double-header this Saturday. It starts with Brian Magee fighting for the WBA interim World Super Middleweight Championship from Brondby before we move on to the main event, Dereck Chisora's WBC World Heavyweight Challenge against Vitali Klitschko. Hit the website now and click on "schedule" to check those out.

I've just had a look on a few sites, and you can get a great price on a British double - Magee and Chisora to win - bet £10 get £180 back (18/1).

Either way, it's going to be an exciting night of boxing, what do you reckon? Does Del Boy have a chance?
BoxNationTV
BoxNationTV

http://boxnation.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:06 am

BoxNationTV wrote: Does Del Boy have a chance?

He has a chance - but not a chance I'd put a mortgage on.

T'would be incredible if he could win though - should gain him some recognition. He's had a meteoric rise - just over a year ago Ben Dirs on the beeb was blogging how he had Sexton up on points against Del Boy before the stoppage - and now we have him fighting for a world title. Seemed unlikely then.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 15 Feb 2012, 9:21 am

He is a 6-1 outsider for a reason and this looks a big ask for Dereck, as many will know I rate the brothers a lot more than many on here and I don't think the signs of regression or age, if they are there with Vitali that are enough for Dereck to exploit. The key to Dereck having any chance is his conditioning, which has been poor in the past. Don't think he has the power to stop Vitali who has always looked robust chin wise, so he needs to try and out work him and out last him and hope that Vitali does get old in there and that he can outlast him. Don't see it happening but certainly don't see it happening if his conditioning is not considerably better than it has been in the past.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 15 Feb 2012, 10:12 am

I thought Helenuis was a good enough performance to prepare him for Vitali, he needs to take similair conditioning/mentality into that fight to have any chance at all.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 15 Feb 2012, 9:36 pm

I don't give Chisora much hope it's all well and good beating Helenius but Vitali with the exception of his brother is miles ahead of anyone else in the division. I don't see Chisora seeing the end of the 6th round.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by tcribb Wed 15 Feb 2012, 10:27 pm

Not a hope IMO, can't see past Vitali stoppage.

Main reason Dereks footwork isn't quick enough to close the distance quickly, and he'll be on the end of Vitali right hand far too frequently, Chisora takes a bit of a galant beat down for me.
tcribb
tcribb

Back to top Go down

Post by md_fan Fri 17 Feb 2012, 11:47 pm

Boxnation does not do internet streaming right? I am in the USA and would like to see Vitali/Dereck but not even the pubs are not showing it here since there is no American interest. Anyone know of a reliable and legal stream site? I don't want it for free - more than willing to pay.

Cheers,
md_fan

md_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Mon 20 Feb 2012, 11:52 am

What happened to PrimeTime????!??!?!?!?!?

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down