The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Officially Confirms Rock's Full Schedule Leading Into WM28

+5
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
alanqlm
Kay Fabe
DDT
Sham427
9 posters

Go down

WWE Officially Confirms Rock's Full Schedule Leading Into WM28  Empty WWE Officially Confirms Rock's Full Schedule Leading Into WM28

Post by Sham427 Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:43 pm

WWE has made official the schedule of appearances The Rock will be making leading into this year's WrestleMania 28 pay-per-view. The following dates and locations are now official via inclusion on the official WWE website.

-February 27 in Portland, Oregon.

-March 5 in Boston, Mass.

-March 12 in Cleveland, Ohio.

-March 26 in Atlanta, Georgia.

Great effort by the rock...

Sham427

Back to top Go down

WWE Officially Confirms Rock's Full Schedule Leading Into WM28  Empty Re: WWE Officially Confirms Rock's Full Schedule Leading Into WM28

Post by DDT Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:14 am

4 out of 5 raws leading up to Mania, is a fair commitment from The Rock, with all his movie stuff aswell. I wonder wether he will actually be wrestling, or will he just be cutting promo's.

DDT

Back to top Go down

WWE Officially Confirms Rock's Full Schedule Leading Into WM28  Empty Re: WWE Officially Confirms Rock's Full Schedule Leading Into WM28

Post by Kay Fabe Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:32 am

I'd imagine he'll have a couple of little tune up matches in front of a live crowd to set him up for Mania

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by alanqlm Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:38 am

Hold up a minute, is this a sarcasm fest or am I seriously missing something?

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:15 am

Well that's not a bad effort from The Rock, he's pretty much going to be there every week bar 1 in the build up. What more do you want from him?

You have to remember The Rock is a top Hollywood star, he has alot of other commitments.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sham427 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 am

Probably didn't word it right but 4/5 Raws is a good effort but way will we see from him? A 5 miniute promo? And at wrestlemania is probably the last time we'll see him or maybe the raw after. I just feel a match like this should have had more build up to it

Sham427

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:09 am

"Great effort by the Rock" Laugh

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:05 pm

That is fair enough and pretty good in my view. Will he be at the Raw the night after mania does anyone know? If he isnt then this scares me that its going to end in hand shakes after the match and thats the last thing we want to see.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Unless this heel turn from Cena consists of him abolutely battering The Rock after the match. In which case Rocky could return in June or July for revenge...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Unless this heel turn from Cena consists of him abolutely battering The Rock after the match. In which case Rocky could return in June or July for revenge...

Works for me

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 am

You have to remember The Rock is a top Hollywood star

Is he though....really?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:25 am

Dicey Reilly wrote:

Is he though....really?

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:33 am

AntLord wrote:
Dicey Reilly wrote:

Is he though....really?

Yes

No

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:43 am

Maybe so...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:50 am

Hollwood Star getting paid millions to appear in movies - YES
Oscar winning performances - NO

There are a lot of Hollywood stars about like that.

I very much doubt the Rock will wrestle a lot before Mania, and it won't be against Cena either. They want to increase the buy rate so they will tease it, without actually doing it.

To be honest, what he does before Mania doesn't interest me. What does interest me are any dates of him appearing AFTER Mania. It would tell us a lot on how the match might end up. PPV wise, I can see him appearing at SummerSlam if the ending of the WM match is still open (Cena heel turn, screwy finish etc).

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down