The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afghan Cricket Club - Out of the Ashes (UK Video)

3 posters

Go down

Afghan Cricket Club - Out of the Ashes (UK Video) Empty Afghan Cricket Club - Out of the Ashes (UK Video)

Post by Duty281 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:35 pm

If anyone hasn't seen this documentary yet about Afghanistan's qualification for the 2011 World Cup and you live in the UK, here's a perfect chance to see it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ydj1r/Storyville_20102011_Afghan_Cricket_Club_Out_of_the_Ashes/

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Afghan Cricket Club - Out of the Ashes (UK Video) Empty Re: Afghan Cricket Club - Out of the Ashes (UK Video)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:36 pm

i watched that and i thought it was very good Smile

Back to top Go down

Afghan Cricket Club - Out of the Ashes (UK Video) Empty Re: Afghan Cricket Club - Out of the Ashes (UK Video)

Post by Shelsey93 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 pm

I've seen it before - superb, if occasionally using artistic license on some of the events.

I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't see it.

Last edited by Shelsey93 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shelsey93

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:43 pm

I've recorded it, very much looking forward to viewing.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down