The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback for Boxnation - Cancelled accounts?

5 posters

Go down

Feedback for Boxnation - Cancelled accounts? Empty Feedback for Boxnation - Cancelled accounts?

Post by School Project Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:50 pm

It seems that customer service is lacking somewhat.

Here's info about my subscription:

3rd February 2012 BoxNation Monthly Subscription - UK BoxNation Purchase £10.00
3rd February 2012 Subscription Top-up PayWizard Top up + £10.00

5th January 2012 BoxNation Monthly Subscription - UK BoxNation Purchase £10.00
5th January 2012 Subscription Top-up PayWizard Top up + £10.00

3rd December 2011 BoxNation Monthly Subscription - UK BoxNation Purchase £10.00
3rd December 2011 Subscription Top-up PayWizard Top up + £10.00

1st December 2011 BoxNation Monthly Subscription - UK BoxNation Purchase £10.00
1st December 2011 Subscription Top-up PayWizard Top up + £10.00

I've highlighted December to show I was charged twice...

I have received an E-Mail today to advise that my account has been cancelled...

"Sorry to see you go!

We are very sorry to see that you have decided to leave us.

If there is anything you think we could have done differently we would love to hear at feedback@boxnation.tv."

The thing is, I never actually cancelled my account. I tried to call the support line in which a lovely Irish girl answered and was unable to actually answer my queries, mainly because she spoke over me everytime I tried to advise her what I required..

She informed me that I have infact been receiving Boxnation for FREE and when I asked about a possible £10 refund from being charged on the first month, she swiftly changed the subject and put me on hold... When she returned she asked for my viewing card number and she confirmed the account was cancelled because I missed a payment in January.

As you can see from above, I have paid every month.

My options?

I have to ask SKY for a new viewing card as I cannot reactivate my account.

What a joke.

P.S. I want my £10 back for February and £10 back from being charged twice on December.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Feedback for Boxnation - Cancelled accounts? Empty Re: Feedback for Boxnation - Cancelled accounts?

Post by hampo17 Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:55 pm

Seems a bit strange, concerned now so will have to check boxnation when I get home to check I still have it.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Feedback for Boxnation - Cancelled accounts? Empty Re: Feedback for Boxnation - Cancelled accounts?

Post by School Project Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:03 pm

hampo171 wrote:Seems a bit strange, concerned now so will have to check boxnation when I get home to check I still have it.

Oh, I'm not alone...

A number of people on Facebook have had their accounts cancelled (despite paying) - It's a bit messy below, but these are the comments.

I'm sorry to say, but seeing as I was referred to SKY for a new viewing card with no apology for the clear mistake made on their behalf, but BoxNation are kind of passing the buck here below:

Christopher Bailey
Why has the channel just cut off and giving me details to subscribe even though I already have

Graeme Boulton Same thing just happened to me and got an email saying my subscription was cancelled. No reason why..

Will Matthews me too this is a joke

Ricky Lee Johnstone me too

BoxNationTV Hi guys - can you all please log in to PayWizard and check that your cards are still active? If you've had a new card recently - then you might need to update your details...

Dave Butler that happened to me got an email but when i checked it was still on ahah

Will Matthews does that mean i have to subscribe again if my card is at fault

BoxNationTV Will, I'm not sure, so you should contact PayWizard to make sure it's all sorted ahead of the big fight weekend.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:14 pm

Yea my account was cancelled also but I dont think I have been charged since I've had it.

I might not bother getting it again, it was good at first but the lack of quality is so apparent now.

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:18 pm

Hi guys,

Although you may have genuine problems with Boxnation, I suggest that you contact Boxnation directly with your specific issues.

I am sure that the boxnation people will be on to address this issue but for the time being, lets not turn this into a "boxnation are ruining the sport" etc...

Every company has CS issues at times - the number of times I have had to complain about Sky is silly.

Complaining about it on here is not going to get your problem solved and we have to be careful about what is posted on here. And this has nothing to do with Boxnation per se, but more to do with we cannot prove what you are posting is true.

I will leave this thread as is, as you most probably have a genuine issue which I hope that boxnation get resolved shortly. And if/ when they do, hopefully you will let us know the outcome OK

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:45 pm

Unfortunately Adam, complaining to BoxNation hasn't seemed to resolve anything either (as my OP points out).

I've e-mailed them, called them, posted on their Facebook... Nothing in return.

Instead, I decided to share this with the guys on the board. This isn't a Boxnation bashing thread... it's a customer service related query and personally would prefer others who are looking to bash to avoid this one.

Besides, complaints with service is free feedback - any company who openly accepts complaints can strive to better success in the future. It's just up to BoxNation to have a look at the problem and get back to people now.

If not, they'll lose another customer.

I'll definately let you know the outcome of this too Adam. I think the main reason I posted on here is to get someones bum into gear and maybe take some ownership and get back to people who are having this issue.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:53 pm

Doesn't encrypt till 8 so won't be able to check until then.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:56 pm

Boxnation is a boxing issue which directly affects the same fans that come on this forum to debate the sport, don't see why we shouldn't be able to debate it.

Sky got a good shooing on the F1 forum when they acquired the screening rights not long back.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down