The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub

+29
eirebilly
perthshirepuma
SecretFly
rodders
red_stag
Mickado
PenfroPete
Luckless Pedestrian
Biltong
Pal Joey
WillyGilly
Dave.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Mrs Penfro
prop_lyd
Thomond
Suspicious lurker
MBTGOG
Hound_of_Harrow
PJHolybloke
MrsP
littleswannygirl
dogtooth
Notch
Gibson
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Rava
Glas a du
Cari
33 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub - Page 21 Empty The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub

Post by Guest Fri 17 Feb 2012, 9:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Virtual Rugby Pub - a place where you can come in for a sly beverage and discuss whatever's on your mind, or just eavesdrop on the regulars if you fancy a break from all the rugby chat.

The only rule in this pub is one of mutual respect for everyone in it, oh and no defacing the pictures of Tommy Bowe, Ryan Jones, Dan Newton and birthday boy Prop above the bar.

Ale cuppa coffee mug guinness cider raspberry RedWine Bubbly Run

Last Pub: https://www.606v2.com/t23758p1000-the-dew-drop-inn-virtual-rugby-pub#970282

Last edited by rugbydreamer on Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub

Post by red_stag Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:26 pm

Cheers pal. Looking less likely I'll make it to that one. Will have to post you on the tickets. Night Rav!! Don't do anything I wouldnt.
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub

Post by Gibson Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:28 pm

MrsP wrote:I'd quite like you to win that one too Gibbo.

Cheers pal. It will be tight. Glasgow are a hard nut to craic now at home. Our league is getting so much tighter. So healthy for us all. We will all just get better with a stronger competiton.

Miss you goys.

Im such a big sap! And I dont apologise for it either.

Welsh regs. Its hard being favs v England at Twickers. But ye so rightly are. However, this is one England will not give up without a massive struggle. I see just a score in it either way.

Dunno. Who does?

MrsP. PM for M' aam.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:29 pm

Pic requests anyone for the new tafarn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:30 pm

Pen frocks birthday coming up Dreamer. Put him up.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:31 pm

Gibbo, it's not us being made favourites that worries me, it's people writing off England. England at Twickenham should never be written off.

We have our weaknesses, every team does, and if England can exploit them then certainly, they can win.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:31 pm

will do Rava OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21