The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Sheen

+3
David Tails
Fernando
Clunge4life
7 posters

Go down

Charlie Sheen Empty Charlie Sheen

Post by Clunge4life Wed 23 Mar 2011, 3:10 pm

So what are everyones thoughts on Mr Sheen?

I'll be honest i have only started watching his 2 and a half men show since his meltdown started a few months back and i absolutely love it!

I also saw "Inside the Actors Studio" interview of him and he comes across very well in it.

Hope he can get his act together because he is a great comedic actor!

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen Empty Re: Charlie Sheen

Post by Fernando Wed 23 Mar 2011, 3:14 pm

he polishes up pretty well

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Mar 2011, 3:15 pm

Disagree to you last point about getting it together.

I hope he goes A 1 mental and starts launching midgets from roller coasters, hunting his own food with a super soaker and breaks his neck trying to suck his own johnson while parachuting out of the car from chitty chitty bang bang!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Wed 23 Mar 2011, 3:16 pm

King Beer wrote:Disagree to you last point about getting it together.

I hope he goes A 1 mental and starts launching midgets from roller coasters, hunting his own food with a super soaker and breaks his neck trying to suck his own johnson while parachuting out of the car from chitty chitty bang bang!

laughing

Oh and 2 and a Half Men is a terrible show.

I think Charlie Sheen and Gary Busey should move in together and it should be filmed Big Brother style.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 23 Mar 2011, 3:17 pm

the new two and a half men episodes have been terrible the 1st few seasons have been good though

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Wed 23 Mar 2011, 3:20 pm

King Beer wrote:Disagree to you last point about getting it together.

^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^^^^^

I havnt watched much of 2 and a half men but from what i have seen it is really good.................but the earlier ones do seem to be better then the most recent

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Wed 23 Mar 2011, 7:22 pm

Sheen's had meltdowns many times over the years. It's just another one of his classic meltdowns. He seems like a man who is in his own little bubble of friends, yes men, who seem unable to put him right. This was seen when he showed off his #winning tattoo to the whoops and howls of his buddies which to me just put me off his anti media crusade. Plus it's quite tedious to see people going around now saying 'winning' when they barely have a clue of what a Charlie Sheen is.

Two and a half men is very funny.

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 12:52 pm

The thing I was thinking is what if this is how he actually behaves and it's not a melt down? He's just got sick of keeping up a false impression or public persona?

But if he has gone melt down would like to see him running around hollywood using Adam West's cat launcher from Family Guy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 25 Mar 2011, 1:00 pm

BigPhil wrote:Sheen's had meltdowns many times over the years. It's just another one of his classic meltdowns. He seems like a man who is in his own little bubble of friends, yes men, who seem unable to put him right. This was seen when he showed off his #winning tattoo to the whoops and howls of his buddies which to me just put me off his anti media crusade. Plus it's quite tedious to see people going around now saying 'winning' when they barely have a clue of what a Charlie Sheen is.

Can I ask what a "winning"/ "charlie Sheen" is?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Fri 25 Mar 2011, 3:00 pm

K-PX0110 wrote:The thing I was thinking is what if this is how he actually behaves and it's not a melt down? He's just got sick of keeping up a false impression or public persona?

But if he has gone melt down would like to see him running around hollywood using Adam West's cat launcher from Family Guy!!

To be honest i think that is why i like him - he doesnt seem care what the media or anyone else thinks

A few celebs in the world could do with taking a leaf out of his book

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Fri 25 Mar 2011, 4:46 pm

Hobo wrote:
BigPhil wrote:Sheen's had meltdowns many times over the years. It's just another one of his classic meltdowns. He seems like a man who is in his own little bubble of friends, yes men, who seem unable to put him right. This was seen when he showed off his #winning tattoo to the whoops and howls of his buddies which to me just put me off his anti media crusade. Plus it's quite tedious to see people going around now saying 'winning' when they barely have a clue of what a Charlie Sheen is.

Can I ask what a "winning"/ "charlie Sheen" is?

Certainly, It's just an exhausted man walking around the LA Coastline saying his new found catchphrase to anyone that will listen.

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by GG Fri 13 May 2011, 7:32 pm

http://www.adweek.com/news/television/programming-insider-ashton-kutcher-replace-charlie-sheen-131595

🤦

GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 13 May 2011, 7:33 pm

damn you gg i had just written a post about that!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 14 May 2011, 11:30 pm

Kutcher doesn't suit the image of a character like Charlie. Looks like they are going to completely change the show.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down