The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC 3

3 posters

Go down

UFC 3 Empty UFC 3

Post by hampo17 Wed 22 Feb 2012, 8:53 am

Anyone got this?

Been playing it offline since launch and am really enjoying it. But I do feel they've dumbed down the career mode, no interactions with you coach or getting interviewed by Dana White, however they've made the action so much better. You can actually feel when a punch connects, not like Fight Night Champion where the glove seems to dissapear into their head or completely miss yet still knock them out.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UFC 3 Empty Re: UFC 3

Post by sodhat Wed 22 Feb 2012, 9:52 am

I played the first two games for this, but the second one I found quite poor to be honest.

The first remains one of the best fighting games I've played, along with Fight Night 4.

I think a big part of me not liking the second was the career mode and making it more complex. I did get into the Muay Thai stuff though, all I'd do was knee the other guy in the head!

Let me know if this is worth getting though, I reckon it could be good for some multiplayer too.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed 22 Feb 2012, 10:27 am

Probably worth renting first, I didn't enjoy the second one either but they've introduced a simpler transition system. You can choose to keep the legacy one or just go with simple which is moving the analouge stick up and down to transition and counter.

The servers have been good so far as well which is a first for a THQ game.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:22 am

enjoyed the first got the second and i didnt like it, very similar to the first but with poorer way of developing the character in career mode. use to always just have a great stand up fighter but would get beat on the floor all the time as i couldnt do the training for ground. not got this but cant see it being that different than the others. after a while they got repetative and would always just knock fighters out really quickly

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum