The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klitschko contracts

4 posters

Go down

Klitschko contracts Empty Klitschko contracts

Post by chris_dior Sat 25 Feb - 17:01

Keep hearing people say that the klitschkos offer horrible contracts etc.

Does anyone have any prrof of this or are they just going by what david Haye said.

Has anyone seen any proof that there are rematch clauses where their opponent has to fight the other brother etc? And I mean actual proof.

And also a poster said that there contracts are bad and proof is that they always fight at home. Klitschko fought Adamek in Poland and herbie hide in the UK and lewis In the USA.

Wladamir also agreed to fight haye at Chelsea stadium in 2009 before Haye pulled out.

But I really want to know where people get this idea that the klitschkos contracts are so much worse than Khans or mayweathers etc. Please tell me where you have seen these contracts and please forward a link to the site so we can all see.

chris_dior

Back to top Go down

Klitschko contracts Empty Re: Klitschko contracts

Post by azania Sat 25 Feb - 17:09

I read that in their first mooted fight, were Haye to beat Wlad, he would have to fight Vitali and then rematch Wlad. Haye stated openly that in the fight that did happen, there was a clause that were him to win he would have to fight Vitali.

Dont want to regurgitate an old thread though.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_dior Sat 25 Feb - 17:13

azania wrote:I read that in their first mooted fight, were Haye to beat Wlad, he would have to fight Vitali and then rematch Wlad. Haye stated openly that in the fight that did happen, there was a clause that were him to win he would have to fight Vitali.

You could post the link that you read. But like i said it seems that everyone who insults the Klitschkos are basing all of their evidence on 'i read somewhere' or david Haye said. If you have not seen the contract how can you possibly make a decision?

chris_dior

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 25 Feb - 17:16

chris_dior wrote:
azania wrote:I read that in their first mooted fight, were Haye to beat Wlad, he would have to fight Vitali and then rematch Wlad. Haye stated openly that in the fight that did happen, there was a clause that were him to win he would have to fight Vitali.

You could post the link that you read. But like i said it seems that everyone who insults the Klitschkos are basing all of their evidence on 'i read somewhere' or david Haye said. If you have not seen the contract how can you possibly make a decision?

It was on Sky sports in the build up to their fight. Afte a Hate interview. I cant be bothered go google it.

Fair enough. I haven't seen the contract so none of it was in there.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 25 Feb - 17:54

Do we need another thread on this?

Been done to death as it is.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 25 Feb - 17:58

Nobody is saying for certain that they impose slave contracts, it's all opinion based on things they've heard or read somewhere. That's what every internet forum is made up of.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 25 Feb - 18:12

Yeah, but some want the actual contracts. Perhaps we should ask Beonte to release the contracts for all to see.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down