The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the harder tougher man lost.

+18
Imperial Ghosty
ShahenshahG
Nico the gman
John Bloody Wayne
bellchees
alanqlm
azania
BoxingFan88
HumanWindmill
Josef K.
Mr Bounce
School Project
bhb001
steven24
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
TopHat24/7
manos de piedra
Daz
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When the harder tougher man lost. - Page 2 Empty When the harder tougher man lost.

Post by Daz Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 10:33

First topic message reminder :

Morning folks - hope you all had a nice weekend. Just a light topic I have been thinking about.

Which fights have you seen where the harder, tougher person lost due to the Queensbury rules. Fights where if the 2 same people met without gloves, the other person would have been beaten to a pulp. A few I thought of:

Marvin Hagler/Sugar Ray Leonard. I think if these two would have fought outside the ring - Leonard would probably have been murdered.

Mike Tyson/Lennox Lewis - maybe a contentious one but think Tyson would have Lewis in fits outside the ring.

Devon Alexander/Marcos Maidana - no question about the toughness of Maidana - would have the beating of Alexander in a street fight.

Can you think of anymore?

Cheers
Daz

Daz

Back to top Go down

When the harder tougher man lost. - Page 2 Empty Re: When the harder tougher man lost.

Post by Daz Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 9:10

emancipator wrote:Ward would destroy Frock outside the ring.

I think that too. Like I said earlier - he seems very reserved and calm but when it came down to it i bet he is a tough S.O.B.

Daz

Back to top Go down

When the harder tougher man lost. - Page 2 Empty Re: When the harder tougher man lost.

Post by raven45 Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 13:57

robin reid vs calzaghe

raven45

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 14:52

Vitali Klitschko when he lost to Lennox Lewis.

Carl Froch when he lost against Ward

John Murry when he lost against Mitchell - Although even in a street fight that would be great!

Arreola vs Adamek.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 15:13

d260005p wrote:Vitali Klitschko when he lost to Lennox Lewis.

Carl Froch when he lost against Ward

John Murry when he lost against Mitchell - Although even in a street fight that would be great!

Arreola vs Adamek.

The Murray Mitchell one would be a cracking fight. Out of all them so far the Benn Eubank fight intrigues me the most. I would pay good money to see that.

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2